so the mod was fine but my game kept crashing so i took all the mods out and put them back in, i made sure hoe it up is installed correctly and script mods are on and its the latest version of the mod, but now when i click on another sim to choose an interaction the hoe control option wont come up all, the other mods are there but not that option and the prostitution option is there but it wont let me choose what i want to do, she wont get any client calls any more, any thoughts on how to fix it? i tried other saved games i have but it wont work for those sims either 

6 hours ago, Athena_ella said:

so the mod was fine but my game kept crashing so i took all the mods out and put them back in, i made sure hoe it up is installed correctly and script mods are on and its the latest version of the mod, but now when i click on another sim to choose an interaction the hoe control option wont come up all, the other mods are there but not that option and the prostitution option is there but it wont let me choose what i want to do, she wont get any client calls any more, any thoughts on how to fix it? i tried other saved games i have but it wont work for those sims either 

Hoe mod have a lot problems same like zombie mod. Honestly I uninstalled it. And replace it with wicked perversion. Is more safe and don’t have any trouble.

19 hours ago, Athena_ella said:

I don't think the HIU mod has been updated since last year, so I'd take it out of your game as the game itself has had many updates since the last time this mod was updated. 

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, Natalia_726 said:

I have been having troubles too. espacially with the mccomandcenter. They told me it's because it probably needs an update. But idk

Only update MCCC if you have the latest game version 1.73

Hoe It Up is now obsolete and no longer works.