Is it possible to disable "automatic undressing" when starting sex?

As the title says, whenever my sims start sex, they automatically remove all their clothing. I prefer them to stay with lingerie on during sex, so I was wondering if there was a way to disable this automatic undressing feature. I searched everywhere and the only answer I found seemed to be from an earlier version of WW, since the settings menu seems to be organized differently now.

Thanks in advance!

There is a setting to undress only what it is required by the animation - including underwear (pants, bra).

As far as I can tell it can not be disabled completely.

Anyhow gloves, rings, leggings etc. are not removed and stay attached to the sim. So they may keep some wear/underwear if dressed in CAS before.

6 hours ago, Achelexus said:

As the title says, whenever my sims start sex, they automatically remove all their clothing. I prefer them to stay with lingerie on during sex, so I was wondering if there was a way to disable this automatic undressing feature. I searched everywhere and the only answer I found seemed to be from an earlier version of WW, since the settings menu seems to be organized differently now.

Thanks in advance!

I can't remember exactly where it is, but there is an option to completely disable undressing somewhere in the "sex settings" menu. (You then click on your Sim(s) during sex and undress them through the "instant undress" bubble)

In case someone else is looking for it and Turbodriver does not move it somewhere else:
WickedWhims Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Interaction Settings > Outfit Settings >

• Sim Undressing Types > [x] Disable Undressing
  • NPC Sim Undressing Types > [x] Disable Undressing