[mod] Stellaris - Furry Femboy Portraits.

1 hour ago, Abominus said:

It doesnt work, you need to check the mod-file regarding the path...

Looking into this at the moment, didn't notice this since I didn't realize I was still running a test version that piggybacked off the SSX code.
Should be fixed shortly.

Feel free to use it. It's only three so it can stand more. What I would also like to do is make a namelist and shiplist as well. But those need a lot to be interesting. 

It's easy enough to make your own. The game just looks specifically for a folder called "species_names" and as long as the set name matches the species name it will let you draw from that list. 

3 hours ago, advert said:

ah, i just noticed the update.  my bug showed up before that so it could be fixed already lol

Thanks for pointing this out.
It's due to the race not having a default species name list, an oversight on my part.
I'll need to fix this.

On 5/23/2020 at 5:09 AM, tommyboyx595 said:

Any possibility of a non furry femboy pack as well? I found a some futa content and then this but no other femboy stuff.

I'm also working on more portraits for my mod or a femboy expansion for it.

If you can tell me some artists with many femboy drawings, that would be really appreciated.

Because I usually make my species of pictures from only one artist to keep it cleaner so I need a bunch of pictures.

11 hours ago, StarchildKiss said:

If you can tell me some artists with many femboy drawings, that would be really appreciated.

Because I usually make my species of pictures from only one artist to keep it cleaner so I need a bunch of pictures.

Oh geez, I'm sorry. I don't really know any artists or have made an effort to remember them. I'm just a greedy consumer who enjoys the fruits of your labor. But if I'll try to keep an eye out? If I find anything interesting I'll shoot you a message.

On 6/3/2020 at 9:49 PM, StarchildKiss said:

I know Melangetic, Tokifuji, Valkoinen and Monds tend to do a lot of femboy art.
Not sure about any others though.

• 7 months later...