can't resist her urges anymore

My follower repeatly can't resist her urges anymore. I thought this was a cursed loot event and the option uncontrollable lust is already disabled. For the PC it works but not for my follower. Can it be turned off for my follower as well?

3 minutes ago, d3rburn3r said:

My follower repeatly can't resist her urges anymore. I thought this was a cursed loot event and the option uncontrollable lust is already disabled. For the PC it works but not for my follower. Can it be turned off for my follower as well?

You can "set" your follower's arousal level and "fix" it in the McMenu for SL Aroused Redux.

14 minutes ago, Psalam said:

You can "set" your follower's arousal level and "fix" it in the McMenu for SL Aroused Redux.

What he said! ?

I think deactivating "uncontrollable lust" in MCM doesn't stop DCL followers to act all retarded.

Alternative: add Sexlife to your Setup, it will make them approach other NPC before rubbing one off!

DCL rises sexlab arousal change over time for some NPC => use the sexlab arousal puppetmaster function to reduce the rise of arousal over time.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

What he said! ?

I think deactivating "uncontrollable lust" in MCM doesn't stop DCL followers to act all retarded.

Alternative: add Sexlife to your Setup, it will make them approach other NPC before rubbing one off!

DCL rises sexlab arousal change over time for some NPC => use the sexlab arousal puppetmaster function to reduce the rise of arousal over time.

Thanks to both of you. That worked!