Long and braid hairstyles

elder92

Hi guys. I'm looking for some long and/or braid hairstyles. I saw some hairs in Oblivion mod named Apachii Goddess Store. I show you some examples what I need:

post-36788-0-91076100-1361621915_thumb.jpg

post-36788-0-27167000-1361621999_thumb.jpg

(those styles in down line)

(braids in down line)

I hope you will find something for me. I searched and I found nothing interesting :(

Sorry if I made mistakes. My english is't very good^^

ApachiiSkyHair

10168-5-1329526933.jpg

NEWSEA HAIRS

922-2-1356182293.jpg

SIMS HAIRS

922-1-1352382614.jpg

Some Converted hairs from CCC 1.8

Hair mods SKS 5

1136701-1325790956.jpg

MortenHairs

chart2_zpsbad9aa85.jpg

chart3_zps1cf1d8a4.jpg

Lore Styles hair set

25395-3-1350058827.jpg25395-1-1353189078.jpg

I can't find that long and beautiful braided ponytail. Really hope someone ported it to Skyrim. ( ^^) _旦~~

Ouchhh guys, i converted the double braid and the really long braided hair

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14189-some-converted-hairs- almostfrom-ccc-18-alpha/

Take a look at it. How did you guys miss it? :P. There are pics too, so you can take a look.

Aye, done that, just one bit of problem. I can't see how the hair looks on the back. could you give us a side shot? and thank you for porting it into Skyrim.

I'm not really playing skyrim much nowadays, so i might take a while to update proper screenies. BuT I made sure to fix those braided and really long hair styles, since that were the ones that I mainly had used. So I've ensured they look good with no clipping/baldspots etc.

You can extract the meshes and the textures that you find interesting from Newsea and Sims hair, and fashioned it like you would for an armour.

How to add Standalone Armor

ApachiiSkyHair has a wig mod, you can use it to replace the meshes and textures with the one you like.

Here's a tutorial for changing NPC hair.

Apachii Hairstyles for NPCs, how change hair tutorial!

The new Apachii hairs for females which is 1.3 has some really long hair. I was surprised how long they were too bad I can't start the game with it since it crashes me. Had to remove it when creating a new character, then re-activate the plugin, then "showracemenu" while already female. I only had Apachii hairs activated too which made laugh.

Archived