Female werewolf look

Remy

Woah hehe you guys revived my old thread.

@rac70

Thank you!

Im happy you like it, i did have some of my work at deviantart but deleted my account some time ago and currently i dont have my works posted anywhere, at the moment im just drawing for myself, i might post them again somewhere in the near future.

@kurisu7885

Thank you, only reason why i drawn it that way was the sexualization idea, i kinda couldnt really immagine drawing it with an animal head, but thats just me ofcourse, no offense ment to anyone who likes furries.

That being said, i actually agree with you, im also kinda tired that lots of games lack some unique race diversity.

@navaro

Thank you!

I made the tail intentionaly of such size so you would have a better look at the butt :lol:

Or that some modders seem to even remove such diversity.

In any case, I used the Adult Real Werewolves modd offof the Nexus which has gender differences.

@kurisu7885

Yeah i was speaking more of the human core desing that is basicaly always used in games for races, be it the original creators or modders, but i get your point.

@Debaster

Thank you!

Hehe true, one can only learn so much by themself, i really regret now i didnt gone to an art school when i had the chance, but i still enjoy drawing alot.

Edit: it really made me happy that you guys like my drawings, so i post one more although i want to refrain from making this my art thread since orginaly it was about skyrim.

Most of my stuff looks this way, trying to learn my hand the anime feel, but its harder then i thought, some drawings are better some worse.

250ox8w.jpg

Who wouldnt know x-men hehe, i loved them, although last years im not really reading anything and i didnt knew about wolfsbane since last time i was reading anything about x-men was many years ago.

My favorite artists are mostly asian, Ryu Hunyong aka Rewhy, Hyung Tae Kim, Range Murata, and lots of comic artists, simply amazing people.

Thanks everyone!

I did a few commisions back at deviantart but not many, im pretty slow at doing stuff so it can take a while, but thats also due to fact that im not drawing on A4 but A3 paper since it gives me more space to put in the details.

Commisions are possible yeah, just not too many.

Hummm... Getting back to the OP for a second. I wonder if it would be possible to cheese the transformation from a race switch to an equipment switch. So when you turn, you're just equipping the wolf pelt, so to speak. But that would also require new animations for the normal skeleton, since we're no longer using the beast one.

humm...

It should be noted that I'm assuming the beast has it's own skeleton. I've never actually looked.

@Jarl Cocksmith

Thank you!

@hemizap88

Looks beautiful, although i would probably go with a cross between beast and human, like feet and hands werewolf-like (with the hands being longer) and human torso, but not bulky or muscular, more feminine and agile...and lets not forget sneaking, i can exactly immagine how that would play, just dont have the knowledge, therefore take everything i say and post here with a grain of salt, its just ideas :)

Quick sketch :lol:

http://atjWty7-werewolf-sneak_tn.jpg

@hma77

Yeah i think it would be possible, im not sure if easier, but a pelt like armor would be interesting, sadly im not a modder so my knowledge is limited.

@Reokudo

Sure, pm me if you get interested :)

I'll let you know! But mostly am curious of your rates. :3

@hma77

Yeah i think it would be possible, im not sure if easier, but a pelt like armor would be interesting, sadly im not a modder so my knowledge is limited.

@Reokudo

Well i say the same to you, that i said to blacksabre, i dont have prices set for drawings, usually i do the commision and let the person, who commissioned me, to decide what my work is worth, or if its anything worth, i think its a fair way and i feel also less stressed by doing so.

Im aware that im no professional and therefore i couldnt ask for some crazy price or something.

@hma77

@Reokudo

Well i say the same to you, that i said to blacksabre, i dont have prices set for drawings, usually i do the commision and let the person, who commissioned me, to decide what my work is worth, or if its anything worth, i think its a fair way and i feel also less stressed by doing so.

Im aware that im no professional and therefore i couldnt ask for some crazy price or something.

Oho, I see. I will send you a PM then. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived