Female werewolf look

Remy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I am surprised that no one has mentioned Sexlab Breeder.

Once you finish that mod you'll end up as a Werewolf Beta.

Combine that mod with the custom Khajit style animations off of nexus and your have clawing instead of punching, and the sneak roll replaced with an animal style pounce.

That should get you close... But you should be warned that with Breeder's Beta Werewolf you will not be able to wear armors (might be able to wear piercings though).

There should be texture/Mesh sets for CBBE, UNPB, and 7B for Breeder's Beta.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/541-sexlab-breeder-v101/

Note: you do get ears and a tail in breeder as well as a Werewolf Follower/Mate.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been always thinking about this, since im not a modder i havent bothered with it, but yesterday i really felt like i want to play a sexy werewolf character lol.

Not sure though if the anthro-like legs would be better or the more human-like ones, so far i have gone with the second idea, since that kinda looked more sexy :blush:

Another thing i always wanted to see, was a stealthy type of werewolf with animations and attacks..just immagining how you hide in a bush and sneak jump someone, mm the awesomeness.

I wasnt sure if to upload this idea since im no pro artist, but i guess i give it a try, maybe someone will like it.

2581580-kwl9.jpg

2581766-033v.jpg

So many Times i see this Thread and this Pictures look great.

I'm an Anthro Artist too, but when i draw Pictures i wrote a sign or my Alias/Name on my Pics.

Your Pictures here look like there was a sign on the Bottom and a Piece of the Bottom is Cutted out.

Wrote your Sings or Name on your Pics, and then upload it, otherwise Peoples could grab up your pics and upload them elsewhere, would be sad if someone see the Pictures and don't know who has drawn them, if they see the Pics uploaded on other Pages and see your name, then Peoples could contact you  :)

Greetings, Kahjji.

Been always thinking about this, since im not a modder i havent bothered with it, but yesterday i really felt like i want to play a sexy werewolf character lol.

Not sure though if the anthro-like legs would be better or the more human-like ones, so far i have gone with the second idea, since that kinda looked more sexy :blush:

Another thing i always wanted to see, was a stealthy type of werewolf with animations and attacks..just immagining how you hide in a bush and sneak jump someone, mm the awesomeness.

I wasnt sure if to upload this idea since im no pro artist, but i guess i give it a try, maybe someone will like it.

2581580-kwl9.jpg

2581766-033v.jpg

So many Times i see this Thread and this Pictures look great.

I'm an Anthro Artist too, but when i draw Pictures i wrote a sign or my Alias/Name on my Pics.

Your Pictures here look like there was a sign on the Bottom and a Piece of the Bottom is Cutted out.

Wrote your Sings or Name on your Pics, and then upload it, otherwise Peoples could grab up your pics and upload them elsewhere, would be sad if someone see the Pictures and don't know who has drawn them, if they see the Pics uploaded on other Pages and see your name, then Peoples could contact you   :)

Greetings, Kahjji.

Do you have a gallery of your art? I swear outside of LL I've seen your icon before.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I used the next mods (just the main mods): Sexlab BEastess for the beastessrace
Meridia hair 
slave tats
And the khajit sneak and run mod.
Those are the main mods but i have better sun mod too but i forget the name and uninstalled.

I used the next mods (just the main mods): Sexlab BEastess for the beastessrace
Meridia hair 
slave tats
And the khajit sneak and run mod.
Those are the main mods but i have better sun mod too but i forget the name and uninstalled.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

ah btw if someone going try that , please dnt forget the tail also, idk for me at least goes kinda weird without a tail.

...you cut off a wairwolfs tail and it takes away all there power as seen in w.o.w. My wairwolf was op till Thos damn humens made me drink that vile of sludge and cut my tail off and I was reverted to a noob

Fucking wow humens always takeinging the fun out of a werewolf rapeing pillageing and plundering food

ah btw if someone going try that , please dnt forget the tail also, idk for me at least goes kinda weird without a tail.

...you cut off a wairwolfs tail and it takes away all there power as seen in w.o.w. My wairwolf was op till Thos damn humens made me drink that vile of sludge and cut my tail off and I was reverted to a noob

Fucking wow humens always takeinging the fun out of a werewolf rapeing pillageing and plundering food

The worgens of wow have actually always been tailless....

let me guess you think that couse you have never played ones beginer quest  hah play the newbe quest and watch the cutseens and then say that damn why do ppl alway skip cut seens they add to the story line

but in all honisty i found a mod that turnes female werewolfs to a simaler vertion of the cat girl from dark stalkers you just need to add the texters in your self no mo will help also it fucks up the male werewolfs left arm so yeah who ever made it might needs to ajust that

pest part is it allows you to be werecat werefox werewolf so yeah all it dose is alter the texters to your likeing i like that my avatar is a albino werewolf that looks sexy with her oversized hands and fet

btw it took me a fue sec to find it but the mod is none other then shadows sexy wierwolf mod here is the link

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/373-shaydows-werewolf-overhaul/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived