[mod] OTY RJW Symbols

OTY RJW Symbols

Breastjob.png.26d049ae95f61bb2b231cdaba5f7d412.pngFingering.png.3c4e4236df97c08d332c2a62dbfa8b16.pngHandjob.png.5f7309032df24701f1e7da862dcf67e6.pngAnalSex.png.0162804cc9bb7bf1fd5d1f5396258aae.png

Change RJW Interaction Icons for more lewd graphic!

it doesn't change Rape and Breed  Icons.

Load this mod after RJW

this mod may be compatible with other RJW version, unless that version has different interaction  def.

6 hours ago, earldick said:

How to install? The modloader doesn't show the mod.

open this directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\

this is where you put all mods you want to manually install (meaning anything outside the steam workshop)

make sure to choose 'extract to "OTY_RJWSymbol\"', because the zip contains three folders that need to be in ONE SINGLE FOLDER WITH THE NAME OF THE MOD

the end product should look like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\OTY_RJWSymbol

inside this directory:

-About

-Patches

-Textures

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I get the red error text "XML Rimworld.InteractionDef defines the same field twice: Symbol" for every interaction.

I deleted my old OTY RJW Symbols and placed this one in the mod folder. I've also tried disabling all my RJW mods and reactivating them.

What could have caused this issue?

9 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

I get the red error text "XML Rimworld.InteractionDef defines the same field twice: Symbol" for every interaction.

I deleted my old OTY RJW Symbols and placed this one in the mod folder. I've also tried disabling all my RJW mods and reactivating them.

What could have caused this issue?

The reason why is because you havent updated to 4.6.5 yet.

@Tory187 not a complaint, just a small thing I noticed: after updating my mods and loading my last save the game said I was no longer using "OTY RJW Symbols" but instead was using "OTY RJW Symbols" which was a bit confusing so I looked at the about.xml files of the new version and the one from before (in my backup folder) and noticed a missing "_" in the packageID.

29 minutes ago, SingleForLife said:

@Tory187 not a complaint, just a small thing I noticed: after updating my mods and loading my last save the game said I was no longer using "OTY RJW Symbols" but instead was using "OTY RJW Symbols" which was a bit confusing so I looked at the about.xml files of the new version and the one from before (in my backup folder) and noticed a missing "_" in the packageID.

Yeah packageId changed from OTYOTY_RJWSymbols to OTYOTY.RJWSymbols. Rimworld does not like underscores in its packageIds. So with the trade off of getting this one time mixup you will now no longer have rimworld complaining to you about the original packageId everytime you launch the game.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...