Devious Devices - Sexy Textures

Devious Devices - Sexy Textures

View File

4K / 2K / 1K - Texture Replacer for Devious Devices

Actual Content

- White/Gold Leather Ballet Boots (replacing the White regular ones)

- Warm Brown/Gold Leather Ballet Boots (replacing the Red regular ones)

What did I do?
White Ballet Boots:
- Interpolate the 1K file to 4K. 
- Sharpen
- Add Leather Texture by Hand
- Colorize the Metal Parts in Gold
- Handpaint the... whatevertheyarecalled hole border thingies

Before and After Screenshots:
20200517014902_1.jpg.ac5a773c9ac400ad4cbef89c49650102.jpg

20200517014912_1.jpg.23a4b78cfd4a53450cb38fedaa9c37af.jpg

Install
Overwrite DDx (Devious Devices Expansion - works with all Versions). 
Get AddItemMenu Mod or console to get the boots. 
Enjoy :)

And of course make screenshots! 

Roadmap
- 2K and 1K Versions will follow. 
- Normalmaps will be updated
- Brown Leather Version (with Gold)

- Ornament Version (not yet sure about the theme) 
- Black Version (with Gold)

- adding the Gloves. Dont know if I ll do the corsett and the collar (I never use them) Depends on the feedback you give me :)

Recommended Mods:

Credits:
Kimy
Zadil

Min

Coopervane

Koffii
Zaz
and whoever made the original boots mesh and textures :) (please tell me, could not figure it out)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/17/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices Expansion (all version) and all of its Requirements
  • Special Edition Compatible

12 minutes ago, Maddac said:

I like the sexy textures on the white boots, but would much prefer to leave the red boots as red, brown is not a pretty colour.

hehe

I think brown is very pretty :)

But I see taste is different.
I think I will provide future downloads as seperate files. 
Maybe I can even add the textures to new items in game so you can have both old and new. 

For the time beeing, just delete the files or keep old version 01 with only the white boots.

DD - Sexy Textures 01 - 1K.7z DD - Sexy Textures 01 - 2K.7z DD - Sexy Textures 01 - 4K.7z

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

hehe

Maybe I can even add the textures to new items in game so you can have both old and new. 

For the time beeing, just delete the files or keep old version 01 with only the white boots.

DD - Sexy Textures 01 - 1K.7z 462.78 kB · 0 downloads DD - Sexy Textures 01 - 2K.7z 1.7 MB · 0 downloads DD - Sexy Textures 01 - 4K.7z 4.62 MB · 0 downloads

sounds great, i just like the bright colours :)

I apologize in advance for English, a coup from my native language through Google.
My opinion is that brown does not fit into the style of the thing itself. The second golden color of the cuffs here is also not very, here it is desirable steel color, well, or the color taken from the Dwemer.
I also advise you to try to redraw other things in different resolutions.
If there is imagination and the ability to draw new things (see sex shops), people will be only happy for the variety.

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

hehe

DD - Sexy Textures 01 - 1K.7z 462.78 kB · 0 downloads DD - Sexy Textures 01 - 2K.7z 1.7 MB · 1 download DD - Sexy Textures 01 - 4K.7z 4.62 MB · 0 downloads

Consider a Foxmod install then people can pick on install.  Devious Devices - Equip adds lots off DD stuff with alternate textures as well, so it is possible to add these as non replacers :)  Your textures look very good.

30 minutes ago, Tortuga_piratka said:

I apologize in advance for English, a coup from my native language through Google.
My opinion is that brown does not fit into the style of the thing itself. The second golden color of the cuffs here is also not very, here it is desirable steel color, well, or the color taken from the Dwemer.

the brown will stay, I love it :)
But I know what you mean. 
I want to add more details to the boots, ornaments and stuff so the brown will not be alone. 

I will also make Brown with silver metal elements. 

I also advise you to try to redraw other things in different resolutions.

I dont understand, sorry. 
Do you mean I should update the rest of the texture to a higher resolution too?
I will make that as soon as I find reference. Still hope that there is a high res original file available. 

If there is imagination and the ability to draw new things (see sex shops), people will be only happy for the variety.

I will add as much variety as I can. But I will also stick to my desires because it is quite some work. 
But I will take comissions once patreon is up :P

29 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

Consider a Foxmod install then people can pick on install.  Devious Devices - Equip adds lots off DD stuff with alternate textures as well, so it is possible to add these as non replacers :)  Your textures look very good.

yeah, I noticed. Good idea with the Fomod. Dunno how that is done but I should be able to googlearn it. 
Thx alot, glad you like them! 

I love it. They're awesome.

Please consider doing all the itens. Corset, gloves, leg/wrist restraints (only metal to gold in these 2 cases) and please also consider doing the corset plus chastity belt fusion w/ golden the belt.

Once again, thanks for the changes.

5 minutes ago, t.ara said:

-topaz giga-pixel (if you want to get more better 2D-results)->this you should do with the original textures

wow, that looks promising.
will try it. 

5 minutes ago, t.ara said:

-instead you can do: real 3d-mesh-creations, instead of the 2D-pictured stuff

I m not there yet :(
For the moment I try to get the Normal Map updated. But it seems the old normal map is not even working. 
Dont know yet how all this works and is linked in the files. Reseaaarch on the way :D

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/15/2021 at 2:39 AM, Lupine00 said:

The warm brown looks great feels very "lore friendly" ... would be nice to see it on more devices.

Not that I care a jot about lore friendly, but it does look good.

On 2/22/2022 at 10:26 AM, onictopus said:

So sexy boots…more items please

when I find time :(
I barely played with DD items since I uploaded this mod, so my motivation was low. Now I prepare Naked Defeat for DD and update to 5.xx finally and then... I guess, the "pressure" to do the textures will increase 

glad you like them tho!