Project Vindictus Vol.1 Remastered - Bodyslide CBBE 3BBB

Project Vindictus Vol.1 Remastered - Bodyslide CBBE 3BBB

These are bodyslide files to convert Project Vindictus Vol.1 Remastered armors to CBBE 3BBB SMP body.

Quick note: I did not include the "Inner" outfits because I can't get them to work.

REQUIRED

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/13/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Project Vindictus Vol.1, Remastered
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 12:14 PM, HalcyonAndOn said:

Original Project Vindictus Vol 1 armor is gone. I was able to find full 3BA volume 2 and 3 but 1 seems lost to the Internet. Anyone know if it's popped up anywhere or can be shared?

EDIT: Found it, check the description in This video showcase (didn't want to post the d/l link directly in case that might be a no-no).

lol private video

On 10/27/2020 at 3:14 PM, HalcyonAndOn said:

Original Project Vindictus Vol 1 armor is gone. I was able to find full 3BA volume 2 and 3 but 1 seems lost to the Internet. Anyone know if it's popped up anywhere or can be shared?

EDIT: Found it, check the description in This video showcase (didn't want to post the d/l link directly in case that might be a no-no).

Seems they deleted the video. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 8:41 AM, GiulerPowerGamer said:

Everything is on russian... I think.... could somebody help me? I really want these armor sets.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XkqNbG1L4nB-KDskUdKluNDdcdPRIYWZ/view?usp=sharing

Team TAL and Kirax are the authors. I just translated the Russian titles to English, painstakingly, and built basic recipes/tempers in CK, also excruciating. Included are Project Vin 1, 2, & 3. As well as Team TAL's Sonic Blade and Terminus.

On 5/8/2021 at 10:23 AM, BronyJohann said:

how did you convert them? :D

Download the latest BAE to unpack BSA files. Then extract them to SE Port Project to update them to SE. After they are updated create a folder for them in your mod load order and open the esp with Creation Kit. Once opened save the esp so the 43 error updates to 44.... Profit

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 2:58 AM, KnowChillx said:

Download the latest BAE to unpack BSA files. Then extract them to SE Port Project to update them to SE. After they are updated create a folder for them in your mod load order and open the esp with Creation Kit. Once opened save the esp so the 43 error updates to 44.... Profit

Thanks for the reply, but I meant how did he/she convert the body shape to cbbe se :D

• 1 year later...