23 hours ago, SimMusee101 said:

For some reason I don't have the 'Simhub' 'take a photo'  or the 'Buy a strip club feature'.

I have the Get to Work and Get Together game packs. Anyone have any ideas? The mod works fine otherwise. Anyone have any ideas?

As far as I know the strip club is still Patreon only as the bugs are getting worked out. 

• 4 months later...

I have the same problem, only the Strip Club option shows but SimHub is nowhere to be found. No options on the Wicked pop-up menues when sims are naked or having sex, and no option on the PCs. I have Get to Work and Get Together, I have the 158f version of WickedWhims and everything is running smoothly, except for SimHub. It's like SimHub is no present in WickedWhims at all. Any ideas? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2020 at 7:02 AM, ALEX3670 said:

I have the same problem, only the Strip Club option shows but SimHub is nowhere to be found. No options on the Wicked pop-up menues when sims are naked or having sex, and no option on the PCs. I have Get to Work and Get Together, I have the 158f version of WickedWhims and everything is running smoothly, except for SimHub. It's like SimHub is no present in WickedWhims at all. Any ideas? Thanks.

Simhub is part of the Patreon version of the mod as far as I'm aware - you won't have the option in the free version.

Cheers

Beau

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/27/2022 at 6:42 AM, nicolesopretty said:

I have the patreon version. But I dont understand how do I upload nudes and sex pics to simhub so I can get paid

Take a sex or nude pic then go into your sims inventory and the pic or pics should be in there...click on the pic and you should get a sim hub option...it;ll say upload private or upload public picture.

• 1 year later...
On 1/29/2022 at 4:54 AM, procian said:

Take a sex or nude pic then go into your sims inventory and the pic or pics should be in there...click on the pic and you should get a sim hub option...it;ll say upload private or upload public picture.

There is no sims hub for me its gone, I have the patreon version