I know of Roggvir's No-Strip Manager but i would need the opposite

I have a couple of mods that unequip the body slot (body with shoes)

But when i use some other clothing like VTAW or other ones there is multiple parts of the outfit.

So when 33 strip i would need for 40 and 56 (examples) to disappears also.

How could i do that ?  Thanks

8 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

But when i use some other clothing like VTAW or other ones there is multiple parts of the outfit.

Add these 40 and 56 to 33 in bodyslide project and build, then mark 56 and 33 to armor and armoraddon with 40 in creation kit or f4editor

Spoiler
On 5/12/2020 at 7:46 AM, tuxagent7 said:

Once the current early-testing version of AAF releases publicly, you can use one of the 'undressing' options in the FOMOD for this. Currently, the 'Full' doesn't really cover some mods' additions, like VTAW's.

The easiest way of doin this (and doesn't involve changing the armor's slots, which can be a pain for something like VTAW's), is to copy the AAF_EquipmentSetData.xml, modify it to strip more of the slots you're after, and save that separately (Named something like Tuxagent_EquipmentSetData.xml). This is basically what I (and others) have done, and is what those 'undressing' options in the AAF install FOMOD do.

If you wanna strip most things, you can either do the above and refer to the AAF wiki's EquipmentSet page, or you can grab the XML I use (spoiler below) and throw that in with the other XML's (Can throw it in a folder named AAF, pack that as a .7z and install that way, if you really want).
Some slots you don't wanna strip, to avoid issues, but most of them are fine.

12 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

The easiest way of doin this (and doesn't involve changing the armor's slots, which can be a pain for something like VTAW's)

Interesting read... Thanks for the answer

I am going to dissect and check your file :)

• 2 weeks later...