Is there any quest mod that makes use of AAF?

14 minutes ago, doktor7 said:

Do I want to play FO4

but hotkeying all npcs into sex is boring

are there any decent mods which use AAF in some kind of quest way?

or prostitution mods?

I’m not into slavery and rape stuff tho

Well M.C.G. is an AiO in that regard. Bestiality, rape, slavery, romance, prostitution, it has it all. You can choose which elements you want to use.

1 hour ago, doktor7 said:

Do I want to play FO4

but hotkeying all npcs into sex is boring

are there any decent mods which use AAF in some kind of quest way?

or prostitution mods?

I’m not into slavery and rape stuff tho

Hardship, Barbarous continent, raider pet, there is also other mods, find them in downloads

18 hours ago, nufndash said:

On a totally unrelated subject....anyone know why my font is so big all of a sudden?

Check the size drop down values when you start typing, and set it back to default, which should work, note the word should as we all know how these sort of things can go.

On 5/12/2020 at 9:32 AM, Varithina said:

Check the size drop down values when you start typing, and set it back to default, which should work, note the word should as we all know how these sort of things can go.

Got it....thanks!  In my real life I'm a carpenter and I deal with wood, glue, hammers and nails. I can build a house from footing to shingles, but sometimes the most simplest of tasks on the PC get me all twisted up, lol.