SexLab Animation Replacer (discontinued)

SexLab Animation Replacer (discontinued)

View File

This mod is outdated.

Use this instead (I will release the removed standard animations as individual SLAL packs in the future for ease of use). 

My plan of replacing the animations was not as good as I thought:

1. its missleading because I cannot rename the animations
2. it is not solving the core issue of Sexlab prioritizing its native animations in selection. So even when you have 1000 animations installed you will always have ALOT of the native animations playing (which sux). 

The only good way to solve this is to remove standard animations and then re-add them via SLAL (WIP)

This will replace or improve the Standard Sexlab Animations with better ones.

This is an Alpha and contains only 1 Animation for you to test :)

Installation:
Install and overwrite Sexlab. Save the original HKX Files.
Nothing else is changed.
Does not require to run FNIS.

How I choose Animations:

I only choose Animations that I think stand out (for me) and are worth watching more often. 
They are bound to my personal preferences ofc. 

Will I take requests?

No, but you can make suggestions for me to consider.

Also you can make this yourself quite easy. Just copy the HKX files you want and rename them, then replace the SexLab Files.
You dont even need FNIS. It works without. 

Content:

1- Replaced Arroks Cowgirl (8 Stages) with Anubs Leg Up Fuck (some stages are copied and speed was increased) 

IMPORTANT:
The animation names will not change. They will remain the same. You have to look in this thread to identy which animation is which. Or just enjoy.
Use Sexlab Tools to test. 

Credits:
Anubs
more will follow

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/11/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab 1.62
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

21 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

I would prefer mod to remove all embedded animation in Sexlab so we can freely choose from SLAL package with less animation cap.

Simply disable all the default animations then suppress them and they are removed even if starting a new game, sadly this doesn't work with the creature animations. 

On 5/11/2020 at 10:51 AM, TnTTnT said:

I would prefer mod to remove all embedded animation in Sexlab so we can freely choose from SLAL package with less animation cap.

or  just delete the animations in  folder prior running FNIS  ?

20 hours ago, branmil said:

Simply disable all the default animations then suppress them and they are removed even if starting a new game, sadly this doesn't work with the creature animations. 

Can be done but you still lost animation counts of FNIS.

10 hours ago, agiz19 said:

or  just delete the animations in  folder prior running FNIS  ?

Have you ever try that?

I am not sure whether there are any reference outside animation folder which will be broken if we just remove the folder.

1 hour ago, TnTTnT said:

Can be done but you still lost animation counts of FNIS.

Have you ever try that?

I am not sure whether there are any reference outside animation folder which will be broken if we just remove the folder.

I thought the issue was the limit of animations in Sexlab, 750, FNIS doesn't come close to that, my current numbers are:

11055 animations for 46 mods successfully included (character).

4216 animations for 17 mods and 39 creatures successfully included.

I've never tried deleting the animations in the folder.

3 hours ago, branmil said:

I thought the issue was the limit of animations in Sexlab, 750, FNIS doesn't come close to that, my current numbers are:

FNIS animation counts not limit to only Sexlab animations.

Too many FNIS animations also impact Skyrim performance to I would rather try to keep number of both Sexlab and FNIS animations to as less as possible but still keep variations.

11 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

FNIS animation counts not limit to only Sexlab animations.

Too many FNIS animations also impact Skyrim performance to I would rather try to keep number of both Sexlab and FNIS animations to as less as possible but still keep variations.

I tested your claim about performance, I removed every mod dependent on FNIS, started a new game, played until retrieving the horn for the old dudes, went to every city and dense forest areas, lowest fps 93, highest 120 witch is my default refresh rate, but before that I did the same run with my original setup and the lowest fps was 90, there might be something else impacting your performance, for example when I used SMIM the hit was 15 fps so I discarded it, I play in third person most of the time so I couldn't care less about 3d ropes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Vendeter said:

Oh yeah!

Oh sh*t...

hehehe.
I m sorry, this mod is kinda outdated. 
I had to drop the idea because I could not fix the basic problem of Sexlab prioritizing its native animations. 

In the future I will offer a combination of "Remove all Sexlab Standard Animations" and a SLAL pack that adds all the animimations back via SLAL (one pack for each mod animnator, so you can choose better).