I'm trying to find mods related to turning dolls into Sims and/or Sims into dolls.

I have a Bo Peep character (from toy story) that I'd like to make look more like a living toy, not a normal Sim. 

I'd also like mods relating to playable dolls/mannequins, and overall unique looking character skins. 

5 minutes ago, Daichi99 said:

I'm trying to find mods related to turning dolls into Sims and/or Sims into dolls.

I have a Bo Peep character (from toy story) that I'd like to make look more like a living toy, not a normal Sim. 

I'd also like mods relating to playable dolls/mannequins, and overall unique looking character skins. 

well if you owns university expansion pack there is a lot of servo skin mods, they works as dolls for people

4 minutes ago, Elsalovescocaine said:

well if you owns university expansion pack there is a lot of servo skin mods, they works as dolls for people

Are there? I've seen skin mods that make them look like older servos from previous games, but none that make them look more humanoid. 

8 hours ago, Daichi99 said:

Are there? I've seen skin mods that make them look like older servos from previous games, but none that make them look more humanoid. 

Well I liked echo from overwatch game , she looks like a sexy servo, guess it’s easy to port for sims 4, since turbo enable sex for servos. Might worth to convert her.  And yes other ones mostly are old servos. 

• 1 year later...