NUDE Mod 4K 'Realistic Textures'

7 hours ago, Jenovation said:

Hey guys,

Been kinda stuck and havent been able to unlock any new girls in a few weeks. All SSR I get are for the same girls I already own... :(
Is there a bunch of pay only girls? Can I actually get all of them? Not sure how to complete the mod with so many missing characters

Your work seems amazing !

Could you please share the girls you already have separatly ?

15 hours ago, Jenovation said:

Hey guys,

Been kinda stuck and havent been able to unlock any new girls in a few weeks. All SSR I get are for the same girls I already own... :(
Is there a bunch of pay only girls? Can I actually get all of them? Not sure how to complete the mod with so many missing characters

If you're on Steam, the only paid stone only girl currently is Nagisa. Unless you're willing to dump a ton of paid stones into the game however, you're still at the mercy of Gacha luck in terms of unlocking the free girls, as you've probably noticed, haha. Case in point, I've been playing for over a year and I'm still missing Honoka from the base roster somehow. Maybe @knight77 or @HI-METAL can give you some tips on how to work on girls they didn't own when they made their texture mods. That said, I'm sure there are many of us here, me included, that are willing to try out your textures for whatever girls you've managed so far. Keep up the great work!

Finally unlocked Fiona!

So here are some screenshots of work done on her. Just Helena, Leifang and Tamaki left from the base free girls.

Once I have those and I completed work on all the others (still doing some fixes in substance) I will be sharing all the texture files.

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona2.jpg

Fiona3.jpg

Fiona4.jpg

5 hours ago, Jenovation said:

终于解锁了菲奥娜!

因此,这是她的一些工作截图。只是海伦娜(Helena),雷芳(Leifang)和塔玛基(Tamaki)从基地的自由女孩那里离开。

一旦有了这些,并且我完成了所有其他的工作(仍然进行了实质性的修复),我将共享所有纹理文件。

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona2.jpg

Fiona3.jpg

Fiona4.jpg

Awesome!!!!!!!!

On 7/14/2020 at 6:35 AM, Jenovation said:

Hey guys,

No worries! Just want to see Misaki and Kasumi. You can also share an early version of your mods and add another pater when more girls are available in you account. Cannot wait for the first release!

By the way is it possible for you to make a labia mesh and texture that can be spread open as the girl spread her legs and also vice versa? That would be great! Thanks

On 7/20/2020 at 2:45 PM, kunobanget said:

No worries! Just want to see Misaki and Kasumi. You can also share an early version of your mods and add another pater when more girls are available in you account. Cannot wait for the first release!

By the way is it possible for you to make a labia mesh and texture that can be spread open as the girl spread her legs and also vice versa? That would be great! Thanks

I am not modifying the mesh at this point. But the current nude mesh going around already does that. You will notice with the texture files a lot of the labia are there, but when the girl closes her legs its not fully visible (because they are inside the labia majora) However when the girls spread their legs or make certain movements you can see it opens and the inner labia are exposed.

On 7/21/2020 at 7:16 PM, Jenovation said:

I am not modifying the mesh at this point. But the current nude mesh going around already does that. You will notice with the texture files a lot of the labia are there, but when the girl closes her legs its not fully visible (because they are inside the labia majora) However when the girls spread their legs or make certain movements you can see it opens and the inner labia are exposed.

I see. Thanks.

by the way would you mind adding the nipple hole (breast feeding hole) and also ass hole either in the texture or mesh? That’s not something complicated isn’t it?

Also I think HIMETAL version of Misaki's asshole texture needs an adjustment since her body size is not the same as Kasumi's.

DOAX-VenusVacation_200723_002705.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200723_002805.jpg

17 hours ago, DOAX3GLITCHER said:

I'm almost sure that will never be a release of this mod unfortunally so keep up your hope but with moderation.

almost 20% (probably) 

Hope that I'm wrong obviously.

peace

I'm afraid of it too. I know what is it to jump into a big project alone, to want to bring something complete and to never be able to finish it! Whether it's because of some difficulties or simply life events that take away free time.

Screen comparison from page 1 is showing Knight77's nude mod versus this 4K mod. But a better nude mod exist using HI-METAL's skins textures v4.

Don't misunderstand me, this 4K mod stills anyway a lot better than all actual nude mods but I suggest to use HI-METAL v4 until this 4K mod will be eventually released.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...