NUDE Mod 4K 'Realistic Textures'

On 10/22/2020 at 11:15 AM, Jenovation said:

Hey guys, sorry I didnt know the link was down. I dont think i did anything, maybe GDrive took it down? I dunno. Either way, whoever wants has my consent to share it, if someone can reupload with a more stable provider be my guest :)

can you re upload? thank you! i want to use these veyr much.

Just wanna say that your mod is (in my opinion) the best skin texture mod out there. However, I noticed that Honoka has a neck seam. I'll attach a picture to show this. This may or may not be one of my other mods but I couldn't find any mod that conflicted.

ย 

Also, can the bigger breasted girls get maybe a bigger nipple? Honoka's huge boobs should have a bigger nipple and areola to make it seem more natural (again, my opinion).

ย 

But regardless, its a great job and Iย thoroughly enjoy this modย 

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2020.10.24 - 18.02.24.49.png

On 10/24/2020 at 7:05 PM, niceicedrice said:

Just wanna say that your mod is (in my opinion) the best skin texture mod out there. However, I noticed that Honoka has a neck seam. I'll attach a picture to show this. This may or may not be one of my other mods but I couldn't find any mod that conflicted.

ย 

Also, can the bigger breasted girls get maybe a bigger nipple? Honoka's huge boobs should have a bigger nipple and areola to make it seem more natural (again, my opinion).

ย 

But regardless, its a great job and Iย thoroughly enjoy this modย 

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2020.10.24 - 18.02.24.49.png

Did you install the face skins as well? If not this might happen, or it could be incompatible with a certain suit as well, cant say from the screenshots but they were all painted in substance so there shouldnt be any seams.

ย 

Also regarding nipples, feel free to modify it, its very easy in PS ;)
This size aureola is my personal taste for her breast size, but ya'll can do with it what you want!

10 hours ago, kassarc16 said:

What are theย BKP variations?

I opened them up in photoshop. BKP is less realistic (larger) nipples and vagina. Normal versions is smaller nipples and realistic vagina. Navel also changes.

ย 

I will post comparison pictures when loaded in-game in following days in this thread.

5 hours ago, cuteqtgirl said:

I opened them up in photoshop. BKP is less realistic (larger) nipples and vagina. Normal versions is smaller nipples and realistic vagina. Navel also changes.

ย 

I will post comparison pictures when loaded in-game in following days in this thread.

The BKP are not my work, they are the original lower res Mod which I used as a base to do my 4k mod. I use those files for backup and comparison.