NUDE Mod 4K 'Realistic Textures'

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 7:42 PM, LalaHa said:

Thank you, the error message is gone
One more thing if possible please but how do I preview the girls as nude once I've installed the skins, do I need a certain bikini? (sorry I'm new to this game)

It's the square bikini. I can't remember the name of it though...

• 2 weeks later...

hi, awesome mod!

just got a little question: is it possible to have different tan lines? since your mod works on the square bikini mod, it showing square tan lines which i dont really like.

is it possible to swap them to another swimsuits tanlines? i tried some of the tanline mods from the other posts but they just made them softer

f96223dcf57f03cbdcf250b1d547ae68.png

Edited by trollfucker69

Can someone help me out, I placed the folders in the mods/skins folder like the OP says but when I equip the square bikini the 4k textures aren't appearing (I can tell because labia/nipples look the same on all girls). Am I doing something wrong, do I need to edit .ini files or something?

On 10/20/2021 at 10:31 PM, ludger166 said:

Is it just me? or is kasumi`s files missing from the .rar folder?

Desktop Screenshot 2021.10.21 - 16.28.52.48.png

1 hour ago, darkrias.rose said:

If I remember correctly Kasumi uses Momiji's skin, therefor she doesn't need her own override. I'm not %100 sure though.

Kasumi and Misaki share body textures.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 4:58 AM, warnecruid said:

I'm having an issue when I try to use the skins in this pack, although the skin on the body changes, many girls' head skins stay the same and so create noticeable neck seams like in this example. Anyone know a fix?

patty.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2021 at 2:46 AM, JericRose said:

Great! Works now! How did you fixed it? Can you do one for Momiji, Kokoro and Kasumi too? if that is not too much to ask. To be honest, I believe all other girls are having this issue, but more noticeable to girls with big breast.

1.jpg

Was there ever a fix for Momiji? Still seeing this after trying the files in:

Leifang Momiji Monica Hitomi.7z

Skins V2.7z

Unless I did something wrong, neither of the packs fixed this for Momiji.