NUDE Mod 4K 'Realistic Textures'

I love and appreciate the work you're putting into this mod. If you don't mind, I'd like to share a suggestion.

Below is an example of Kasumi in DOA5LR with the Real Nude Mod Remastered and Kasumi in DOAXVV with your most recent bush option. Do you think you could possibly make the bush mods you're working on a bit closer to how they are with the DOA5LR mod seen here? IMO the DOA5LR bush looks a bit more realistic. If you could take that concept and make it work with these 4K models it'd be incredible.

Game.exe Screenshot 2022.06.20 - 20.03.48.99.png

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2022.06.20 - 20.09.39.71.png

Edited by DaBlackHeartMan
Fix spelling
On 7/5/2022 at 2:27 AM, tase said:

@warnecruid What are the differences between the 4K versions included in the original post and the ones you're posting?

The textures are still the same as the original post I just added some fixes, pubs, a pussy textures.

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2022 at 6:41 PM, doavxx001 said:

How to deal with this situation, the pussy looks so strange

DOAX-VenusVacation_220714_183630.jpg

On 7/14/2022 at 7:39 PM, doavxx001 said:

I also met this situation, how did you deal with it

Use Costume Customizer Takao suit. The panty textures stretches when using that pose so it also stretches the nude mod.

• 1 month later...