NUDE Mod 4K 'Realistic Textures'

it actually looks pretty good but the facial texture makes it look like aging / old

other than that the body texture looks really nice

plus of course, if u can smoother the sharp edge on top of the breast when u looking from the side and hip area it would be perfect

and the belly button seems a bit too big and looks kinda wierd

and last, definitely appreciate your wonderful work, thank you

3 hours ago, xikagou said:

I do n’t know what other people think, but the wrinkles scared me

the sharpening of the image and close-up makes it a bit more stand out. in the game it looks softer and realistic :)
i guess its up to preference if people like the doll plastic look or something that represents a bit more real skin

2 hours ago, Nickhead said:

Really nice texture on the nipples. It would be nice if every girl had a unique, different texture for their own body with these mods.

yes, thats the goal, each girl will have unique skin texture including nipple type and color

2 hours ago, knight77 said:

These look very nice. I really like the improved eyes!

For which modder base mesh will these work?

For Hi-metals I guess? But also for mine?

thanks, i'm using real iris photos modified for these. the girls with more 'anime' colored eyes will have more toned-down realistic colors (still need to see how that looks as misaki already has brown/hazel eyes)

currently im creating them on the square bikini mod for body and the makeupmod for the faces, mostly because I actually dont have any modding knowledge and got the game a few days ago.

any help distributing this properly would be greatly appreciated as you seem to be one of the veterans around here :D

10 hours ago, HattoWW said:

is this sharp angled edges (for example at the shoulders in the last screenshot) can be smoothed with these new 4k skins? Or those things are about body file? 

No, that would need a higher poly base mesh. I havent messed with any of the meshes yet, because it would mean an entire new UV set (which wouldnt be bad given that I personally hate the flipped texture approach this game uses)
But it would potentially introduce a lot of clipping and other issues with the swimsuits so I havent gone there as of now.