AAF older versions

Hi everyone, I have a problem. I'd like to use AAF, but my Fallout 4  GOTY is an old 1.10.82 version and I can't find a suitable AAF version for it. Is there an AAF version old enough to work with my game version? I'm very new to mods, maybe I miss something, so please forgive me if this is a redundand question. I didn't try newer AAF versions because they require Fallout 4 latest versions. I feel a little discouraged ?

Thanks to anyone who's gonna be so patient to answer ?

3 hours ago, ale7474 said:

Hi everyone, I have a problem. I'd like to use AAF, but my Fallout 4  GOTY is an old 1.10.82 version and I can't find a suitable AAF version for it. Is there an AAF version old enough to work with my game version? I'm very new to mods, maybe I miss something, so please forgive me if this is a redundand question. I didn't try newer AAF versions because they require Fallout 4 latest versions. I feel a little discouraged ?

Thanks to anyone who's gonna be so patient to answer ?

Just get new version of game

Archived