Streamline

Jerbsinator

I have been using it since it first came out (I have lost track if that has been 1 or 2 years, hell maybe more). I highly recommend it. It solves saving issues and has a host of optimization and cache clearing functions.

It does require some reading if you really want to get the most benefit out of it, but the "stock" setup will improve your game.

Go for the final' date=' I always wait on beta stuff.

[/quote']

I believe the final was streamline 3.01 or 3.1..It is a little tricky to get installed, but is very easy to use, and customize to your exact need's, once you have it installed.

I normally disable the auto save feature, but it can be nice, if you limit the number of saves it makes to a low number.

I find it is very handy, and seems to improve my game play frame rates. and smoothness of play a lot.

3.0 is the supposed stable version, I use 3.1 which is the open beta.

I think this is the link

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10400

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a problem. Whenever Streamsave autosaves I CTD. Every time, even with "purge memory before save" turned off. Is there anyway to fix that or am I just going to have to use the default save system?

Edit: Nm I'm just stupid. I didn't give it enough time to save.

I've got a problem. Whenever Streamsave autosaves I CTD. Every time' date=' even with "purge memory before save" turned off. Is there anyway to fix that or am I just going to have to use the default save system?

Edit: Nm I'm just stupid. I didn't give it enough time to save.

[/quote']

I have never had that, but I have heard or read where other people did, in game just CTRL + HOME and in one of the setting you can turn the auto save off..

Archived