Updated files but showing old version?

I've gone through the whole common mistakes section and as far as I can tell, I'm doing everything correctly. i've updated all the files,my game is update to date. I've deleted the old files. I've even double checked both of my drives.

My game says it's loading in an update from sepetember 2019(v145d), but the only wicked whims update i have unzipped i from april 20th 2020(v153c).

This is very confusing.

.image.png.94dd266472cccc61565d5f68dddf3e07.png

image.png.ae26bd246899c1df44f82907acd8c00e.png

The files you need for WW (.package and .ts4script) are always named the same. The "version number - date" format is only used for the .zip files you download and these should not be in your Mods folder. You can keep them somewhere else on your hard drive, if you want to be able to go back to an older version in case of issues, but don't put them into Mods.

You should only have "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning" and "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts" show up in your mod overview at startup (one under each of the two categories) - plus optional files like translations, of course.

1 hour ago, lovemesomeboys said:

I've gone through the whole common mistakes section and as far as I can tell, I'm doing everything correctly. i've updated all the files,my game is update to date. I've deleted the old files. I've even double checked both of my drives.

My game says it's loading in an update from sepetember 2019(v145d), but the only wicked whims update i have unzipped i from april 20th 2020(v153c).

This is very confusing.

.image.png.94dd266472cccc61565d5f68dddf3e07.png

image.png.ae26bd246899c1df44f82907acd8c00e.png

Yep.....don't leave zip files in your mods folder...……..try deleting the localthumbcache.pkg file in the sims 4 folder....see if that helps...

Archived