bobahloo Bondage/BDSM Roleplay Animations for Wicked Whims [TS4]

It's my first time using WW and I'm at a loss. How do you run these animations? The notifications say that the animations have been installed but I don't know how to access them. All I can do is have my sims use the default ww animations on the bed. Do I need special build mode objects to use these?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 1:20 PM, Cryp0000 said:

Hello Bobahloo , i download your BDSM And Bondage  Animation for WW and put it in the mods folder of TS4 but when im in the game the animations are not avaiable so i cant use them could you pls tell me if i did something wrong  or this animation doesnt work pls?

Sorry for late reply, life's been a mess this year.

I use a lot of props, if you haven't added those packages to your mods folder, the animations that require them won't show up.

I have a links tab to find all the CC I use on the download page. (I only link to free CC, and no AdFly type sites, most can be found here at LL)

There's also a animations list on the download page and downloadable PDF that tells all animations, locations, and what props the animations need.

Make sure you have Wicked Whims installed and running correctly.

Remove the old packages(there's an update coming out tomorrow June 1st). Add the new copy of the packages to your mod folder.

Make sure you have the required prop packages in you mod folder as well.

Delete " localthumbcache " from your sims 4 folder. 

Reload the game and make sure you have script mods on so Wicked Whims will work correctly. (you'll have to reload the game if this option wasn't on already)

Animations should now be available.

Edited by bobahloo
forgot something
On 5/14/2024 at 1:08 PM, hamsteradentist said:

It's my first time using WW and I'm at a loss. How do you run these animations? The notifications say that the animations have been installed but I don't know how to access them. All I can do is have my sims use the default ww animations on the bed. Do I need special build mode objects to use these?

Sorry for late reply, life's been a mess this year.

Some the animations use standard items, like beds, counters, couch, etc.

Others use specific objects, CC objects I created, and quite a few for Kritical's items(should def get these if you don't have them).

Also I use a lot of props, if you haven't added those packages to your mods folder, the animations that require them won't show up.

I have a links tab to find all the CC I use on the download page. (I only link to free CC, and no AdFly type sites, most can be found here at LL)

There's also a animations list on the download page and downloadable PDF that tells all animations, locations, and what props the animations need.

Since you say you got the notifications that the animations are installed then there shouldn't be a problem with WW or the animation packages.

New on patreon early access

More previews full length and sound at: RedGifs/bobahloo

Previews of new releases

Spoiler

BackintheSackNEWVERSIONS.png.0d6d00e8506655a437baef5f858cf72f.png   

(new versions)

Back in the Sack    (P1 and P2)

HotdoginyourPicnicBasketST_3.png.db0b4870115bb7a2a9209d60fc5c7fb6.png

Hotdog in you Picnic Basket ST_3

FramedV1.png.22760f76e331cd2bd71c0121620cf70d.png   FramedV2.png.def5bd1855e90ca89cb55feafacb200d.png

Framed V1 (P1 and P2)                                                                                Framed V2 (P1 and P2)

FramedVIBEDV1.png.f7b1132df362907efa405b3ff0bc4d09.png   FramedVIBEDV2.png.d26ced3fa342ad3b01c76cdc34ce25cc.png

Framed VIBED V1 (P1 and P2)                                                                       Framed VIBED V2 (P1 and P2)

LL Update Saturday 6-1-2024          Sorry it's been so long