Every time I start New Vegas the game loads for a bit then crashes. I followed all the instructions for downloading Sexout and im not missing any masters so im really confused and could use some help. Thanks

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutStore.esm
Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutTryout.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Roberts_NewVegas.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
1CazyTestEsp.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
Sexout-kidnapped-by-fiends.esp
Sexist Dialogue V1.5.0 (1).esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp

ESP/ESM wise it looks good, though I think you don't need SexoutZAZ (Already integrated into Sexout) and SexoutAnimmanagement/SexoutPosNew are optional

Sexist Dialogue is very-very-very buggy for many people.

Did you follow the guide in installing all resources of SexoutCommonResources? (The blue link on the download page)

Did you patch your game for 4GB memory usage and also do you have NVAC installed?

18 hours ago, dborg2 said:

ESP/ESM wise it looks good, though I think you don't need SexoutZAZ (Already integrated into Sexout) and SexoutAnimmanagement/SexoutPosNew are optional

Sexist Dialogue is very-very-very buggy for many people.

Did you follow the guide in installing all resources of SexoutCommonResources? (The blue link on the download page)

Did you patch your game for 4GB memory usage and also do you have NVAC installed?

I followed the installation guide and I have patched my game and have NVAC installed. ill try to disable Sexist dialogue  

SexoutPosNew lets you fix misaligned Sexout animations, and animations getting misaligned happens a lot in Sexout.

AnimManagement just lets you sort out some really clunky Sexout animations via MCM, but these can also be skipped by using the anim switcher from PosNew. Not really worth a plugin slot, imo.