How to make Kinky World repeat the same animated position automatically ?

Every time i have to manually reassign the same specific animation from KW animation list after completion of that animation clip, as it automatically changes to other animation. How to set it so it plays only the same animated position by default ? Thanks.

There is no way to set it to do that. Only way I can think of is to edit the animation mod file, removing all other animations, and ONLY using that modified file so it's the only one KW can choose. But then there's no guarantee it would keep looping it..... KW is a fickle thing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2020 at 1:43 PM, ZinZan123 said:

Every time i have to manually reassign the same specific animation from KW animation list after completion of that animation clip, as it automatically changes to other animation. How to set it so it plays only the same animated position by default ? Thanks.

Not sure what you're meaning, as what I see in my own games is the same clip repeated for a sim hour (I think that was the default) and a clip is only about a minute in length, so that means the clip repeats (for me) many many times.  (Further discussion on what, and how long, an animation clip is can be found in the downloads thread for Passion, as that developer discussed it about a year (or has it been 2, now?) ago and that mod uses the exact same animation clips as KW.

(I happened to be looking at 399's code at the moment of seeing your post, so this is specific to that version.)

You can also try adjusting the settings for AnimationMinDuration, AnimationMaxDuration, RandomNextStage, AutoStageProgression, and SequenceMaxDuration.  I can't find quickly & don't have the game running, so "animation" might be "stage" in the settings dialog.  (Guessing here) if you set the max for the animation to be the same duration as for the whole sequence, then it seems like it should only do the one animation.  Disabling the other 2 settings (or setting to manual) should prevent it from using the "next stage" setting in the animation xml (auto stage progression), or randomly choosing another for you.

So, if you have these settings:

AnimationMinDuration 15

AnimationMaxDuration 30

SequenceMaxDuration 120

The most number of animations (stage) you'll have played is 120 / 15 = 8 and minimum is 120 / 30 = 4.  But if you change them all to be 120, then it should only do the 1st chosen animation for 2 hours.

Edit:  oops, forgot to mention what a "sequence" is.  It's the string of all animations played during an entire interaction.  (Some woohoo interactions only do 1 animation, others "progress" and move from teasing, to oral, to intercourse.)  So... anim1 (15mins) + anim2 (20mins) + anim3 (24 mins) + anim4 (30 mins) + .... animN (18 mins) all total up to 120 minutes maximum (or 120 - 15 if the next random length is > 15... but that got too "math" heavy... as is 99.99999% of KW under the covers).