not sure how to install mods

You are going to have to be more specific. You could start by telling us which game that you are trying to mod. Not narrowing it down to at least a particular genre and game engine can lead to all kinds of contradictory information being thrown out at you all at once.

5 hours ago, Masotan said:

now i do have Votex from the Nexusmods site but i guess now i gotta figure out how to move the mods from here to Votex and in turn install them

First, this is general discussion (Hence the confusion of what game you mean. LL doesn't only support Skyrim) Any further questions should be posted in the support threads of the Skyrm SE forum.

As for this question, the same question. The first part would be accepting the responsibility that most of the information may already exist in guides and can be easily found with the help of  an internet search engine.

21 hours ago, Masotan said:

now i do have Votex from the Nexusmods site but i guess now i gotta figure out how to move the mods from here to Votex and in turn install them

Down loading mods from here isn't complicated. Just find the mods you want on the download section of the mod page not the support page. You will see a download button click it and it will bring up a list of the available download click the appropriate one and chose a download location ( the save as you will see if on windows 10 that pops up on the bottom of your screen). So download to the desktop or where ever you personally prefer, once done open vortex click the mods tab on it than on the upper left you will see a icon that says install from file click that and it opens a window so from there choose the mod from where ever you set it to down load to and click on the open button on the bottom right corner of that window to install it. 

Now if the mods you were looking for from this site are sexlab stuff than the guide linked by Faux I believe covers on how to get sexlab and the mods for it set up. 

On 4/10/2020 at 4:43 AM, Masotan said:

Rather use Mod Organizer 2 , your  life  will  be easier.

mod Organizer 2? never heard of it. tho i managed to get mods downloading but now i've having the issue of getting them to fully work. like i can half working results if i'm lucky but half the time the mods require other mods or a core variant or something and idk where to look for it. even had a mod tell me it was old when it was the latest variant of the mod. so idk what i'm doing wrong.