...I thought the getting humped by scorpions and such was pretty much seen universally as a good thing. I could have missed something.

They're just walking around on you! But if that's close enough to humping for you perverts, by god, I'll get them and the other two back in the system.

It's easy enough for me to play that one female animation for *any* creature that isn't supported and just get rid of the 9.2s entirely. Have to figure out what's going on with this formlist situation first though or pregnancy is never going to work. ;)

gotcha. Thanks

It's good to have you back' date=' Pride.

[/quote']

Thanks. I won't be around as much as I'd like for the next week or two still, but hopefully more than the past few weeks. I won't feel as guilty about not having time for sexout if I can just get this creature issue put to rest once and for all.

...I thought the getting humped by scorpions and such was pretty much seen universally as a good thing. I could have missed something.

They're just walking around on you! But if that's close enough to humping for you perverts' date=' by god, I'll get them and the other two back in the system.

It's easy enough for me to play that one female animation for *any* creature that isn't supported and just get rid of the 9.2s entirely. Have to figure out what's going on with this formlist situation first though or pregnancy is never going to work. ;)

[/quote']

There ya go, just have the player masturbate while the "unknown" critter type crawls on them. Probably be fap worthy for the crazies we have as players lol ;)

They're just walking around on you! But if that's close enough to humping for you perverts' date=' by god, I'll get them and the other two back in the system.

It's easy enough for me to play that one female animation for *any* creature that isn't supported and just get rid of the 9.2s entirely. Have to figure out what's going on with this formlist situation first though or pregnancy is never going to work. ;)[/quote']

LOL, well maybe it's not such a bad idea, my end is 50% done on Mantis, Bighorners, Scorpions, Lakelurks & Fisto. I could implement it then. But no rush get everything stable and sorted first in the order you need to do it.

Maybe once people complain about the animations enough they might get self motivated to making them :)

Quick question is the error thread Prideslayer had up for 9.2 error reporting still up? Because I have gotten a 9.2 and want to know where or if it should be detailed?

It's in the tech support forum somewhere IIRC, but you don't need to post in it right now... I know the 9.2s have returned and am trying to nail down the fix.

Well slap my ass and call me shirley' date=' turns out I just dumbassed out on the formlists themselves. About 40 missing from supermutants list, so I'm looking them all over again now.

[/quote']

K shirley, :dodgy: might want to look at Feral Gouls they are not combat raping at all, no errors either.

Well slap my ass and call me shirley' date=' turns out I just dumbassed out on the formlists themselves. About 40 missing from supermutants list, so I'm looking them all over again now.

[/quote']

K shirley, :dodgy: might want to look at Feral Gouls they are not combat raping at all, no errors either.

I'm going to be testing everything, but just to ensure animations work when sexout is called properly. If that much works and combat rape doesn't, it's an issue with the rape mod.

Well more to the puzzle, isn't there always.

The gecko just south of GS near the radioactive puddle... refID 16518c in my current game. Trying to get his parent in the only two ways I know of right now returns a dynamic ref # (ff000862) rather than a static or base ref.. wtf is going on.

I *really* don't want to have to switch to the skeleton system, though I know it would work perfectly as far as animations go. It leaves other mods/modders hanging (again using pregnancy as an example) to tell the difference between:

- dogs and coyotes.

- supermutants and nightkin.

- all types of geckos (fire vs. golden vs. whatever).

I will keep hunting for a solution that works via the formlists, but wow.. what a pain in the ass. Thanks beth/obsidian/whoever.

Well more to the puzzle' date=' isn't there always.

The gecko just south of GS near the radioactive puddle... refID 16518c in my current game. Trying to get his parent in the only two ways I know of right now returns a dynamic ref # (ff000862) rather than a static or base ref.. wtf is going on.

I *really* don't want to have to switch to the skeleton system, though I know it would work perfectly as far as animations go. It leaves other mods/modders hanging (again using pregnancy as an example) to tell the difference between:

- dogs and coyotes.

I will keep hunting for a solution that works via the formlists, but wow.. what a pain in the ass. Thanks beth/obsidian/whoever.[/quote']

Yeah well if we can't split them somehow, maybe we just put up with it, I could just randomise offspring. or I'll chack them against factions first then randomise.

I remember MasterChris creating some SporePlant animations but realise the same problem there too as they share a faction with Spore Carriers

Well more to the puzzle' date=' isn't there always.

- dogs and coyotes.

I will keep hunting for a solution that works via the formlists, but wow.. what a pain in the ass. Thanks beth/obsidian/whoever.[/quote']

Yeah well if we can't split them somehow, maybe we just put up with it, I could just randomise offspring. or I'll chack them against factions first then randomise.

I remember MasterChris creating some SporePlant animations but realise the same problem there too as they share a faction with Spore Carriers

Plants and carriers should work ok; it's not about factions, it's about the skeleton that the NPC is using.

Dogs and Coyotes both use the dog skeleton, ghouls and feral ghouls both use the ghoul skeleton, all the geckos use the same skeleton, etc.

I want this list thing to work for other reasons, but this is the most pressing.

Seems this FF...... thing is happening with every spawned NPC' date=' so looking at other avenues.[/quote']

I rememeber a few commands in GECK Wiki mentioning Functions that didn't work on spawned Creatures/NPC's, so there's something wierd about them, it may be a dead end unfortunately, I'm at a loss as to any bodgey workaround ideas other than writing code to Faction all the Creatures individually into new factions, I may have to try that and just let you work by the skeletons to make things stable for animations. I'd put the Factions in SCR so other mods could read it.

Just a thought, a lot of NPC's and creatures are based on a Template creature, is that the parent you are refering to?

16518c doesn't seem to exist in GECK, found 165183 & 165184 are Gecko spawners in GS somewhere.