[HELP] How to properly convert a clothes with physics

Hey guys! HOw are you? Hope everything is fine!

I need help with a convertion.

I'm trying to convert the BDO kibelius armor with hdt physics from UNP to CosioHD (or at least CBBE)

Link for the armor - https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2020/04/le-dm-bdor-kibelius-by-team-tal-unphdt.html

So in order, this i what i do:

1. Open Outfit Studio and make all the necessary steps to convert the armor from UNP to CosioHD (I've done a lot of conversion for myself so i know the basic).

2. Then i go in bodyslide and build the armor to create the high and low weight .NIF (0.NIF and 1.NIF)

3. After that i open the armor in the CK and i edit the "bipedobject" and here's the problem, whenever i try to point the bipedobject to the "Armor_1.NIF" the CK crash, so i can't edit the bipedobject and in game the armor equipped is still the "UNP" version, not the one i created.

Even if i try to create a new armor addon and select the "Nameofarmor_1.NIF" as the biped object it crashes...

What am i doing wrong? Is there something i have to do when converting armors that comes with physics?

I've tried to open the armor _1.NIF created after the convertion in NIFSKOPE, and it is all crashed up, this is what it look like:

204103917_Screenshot(1).png.ffde465be85793db0080d442043ed92b.png

Seems to me like i have messed up with the weights or the physics but i don,t know....

Someone have any ideas?

Thank you very very much!

2 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

sorry   (long time did not use nifskope)

best follow this link https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25485-setup-attaching-hdt-to-an-existing-mesh/

I doubt that will work for outfits as it's guide for adding it to body meshes.

3 hours ago, Aslan. said:

Hey guys! HOw are you? Hope everything is fine!

I need help with a convertion.

I'm trying to convert the BDO kibelius armor with hdt physics from UNP to CosioHD (or at least CBBE)

OS won't copy the physics over, I've tried manually attaching paths (as you would with a body) to no success. The closest I had to success was using Nagothm's guide which involves you copying the BS/OS data back to the original mesh and using that rather than trying to copy the physics to the new mesh.

Creating working Bodyslide conversions for outfits with HDT Cloth Physics by Nagothm.pdf

Let me know how you got because I never got it to work properly but Nagothm had successfully converted a bunch of outfits (from Team Tal, I believe) that had cloth physics.

1. Open Outfit Studio and make all the necessary steps to convert the armor from UNP to your choise

Save the project

Spoiler

39860145_OutfitStudioSave.png.4da432c1abd3e1b9d2739f5623fa0df8.png

2. Go to CalienteTools - BodySlide - ShapeData - Shape Data Folder (in my case BDO Kibelius NBB and open the BDO Kibelius NBB Armor.nif with nifskope

Select the Scene Root  -  right mouse - Node - Attach Extra Data - NiStringExtraData

Spoiler

2050133837_nifscope1.png.b955d3c048b0b7a57b7f73327ba4a4a8.png

Select the new NiStringExtraData then select Name in the Block Details - right click - Edit String Index - use the Name from the original nif File (HDT Havok Path) by just copy & paste it.

Repeat this with the String Data in the Block Details and use the Name from the original nif File (data\Meshes\BDO Kibelius\BDOR0034Armor.xml)

Spoiler

272708809_nifscope2.png.d0efa1828d302373c578b8a22db12d7d.png

Save the nif file.

3. Now you can go to bodyslide - choose the Outfit and Preset and it will have the HDT Physics in the game.

4. If you choose Low/High WeightOutput when you saved your Project in the OS - you have to open the esp File with TES5Edit and activated the weight slider for female and change the nif file names to BDOR_0034_Armor_1.nif

Thank you all for your sugeestions guys, unfortunately no success for now

5 hours ago, Craven24 said:

1. Open Outfit Studio and make all the necessary steps to convert the armor from UNP to your choise

Save the project

Reveal hidden contents

39860145_OutfitStudioSave.png.4da432c1abd3e1b9d2739f5623fa0df8.png

2. Go to CalienteTools - BodySlide - ShapeData - Shape Data Folder (in my case BDO Kibelius NBB and open the BDO Kibelius NBB Armor.nif with nifskope

Select the Scene Root  -  right mouse - Node - Attach Extra Data - NiStringExtraData

Reveal hidden contents

2050133837_nifscope1.png.b955d3c048b0b7a57b7f73327ba4a4a8.png

Select the new NiStringExtraData then select Name in the Block Details - right click - Edit String Index - use the Name from the original nif File (HDT Havok Path) by just copy & paste it.

Repeat this with the String Data in the Block Details and use the Name from the original nif File (data\Meshes\BDO Kibelius\BDOR0034Armor.xml)

Reveal hidden contents

272708809_nifscope2.png.d0efa1828d302373c578b8a22db12d7d.png

Save the nif file.

3. Now you can go to bodyslide - choose the Outfit and Preset and it will have the HDT Physics in the game.

4. If you choose Low/High WeightOutput when you saved your Project in the OS - you have to open the esp File with TES5Edit and activated the weight slider for female and change the nif file names to BDOR_0034_Armor_1.nif

I followed this steps very carefully and now when i equip the armor in game i have instantly CTD, what could it be? 

I have done everything from the beginnig and I have the feeling that i have missed something in the convertion process in OS casue after the convertion, again if i open the .NIF generated in Nifskope it is all broken.... 

12 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I doubt that will work for outfits as it's guide for adding it to body meshes.

OS won't copy the physics over, I've tried manually attaching paths (as you would with a body) to no success. The closest I had to success was using Nagothm's guide which involves you copying the BS/OS data back to the original mesh and using that rather than trying to copy the physics to the new mesh.

Creating working Bodyslide conversions for outfits with HDT Cloth Physics by Nagothm.pdf 3.95 MB · 3 downloads

Let me know how you got because I never got it to work properly but Nagothm had successfully converted a bunch of outfits (from Team Tal, I believe) that had cloth physics.

Thank you very much, i will look into it today :)

3 hours ago, Aslan. said:

Thank you all for your sugeestions guys, unfortunately no success for now

I followed this steps very carefully and now when i equip the armor in game i have instantly CTD, what could it be? 

I have done everything from the beginnig and I have the feeling that i have missed something in the convertion process in OS casue after the convertion, again if i open the .NIF generated in Nifskope it is all broken.... 

Did you Copy bone weights und Copy Select weights? Because don't this when you deal with HDT Stuff. It will change the bones and you will need the original bones for the skirt. All these skirt bones.

Spoiler

678369255_OutfitStudioBones.png.823b2bcbe56d28e8303b93b3043d493b.png

Only do the Reference and the confirm the sliders.

Spoiler

687716567_OutfitStudioSliders.png.db88de97bb58524467007c5fdd8ebbf0.png

On 4/10/2020 at 6:07 PM, Craven24 said:

Did you Copy bone weights und Copy Select weights? Because don't this when you deal with HDT Stuff. It will change the bones and you will need the original bones for the skirt. All these skirt bones.

Reveal hidden contents

678369255_OutfitStudioBones.png.823b2bcbe56d28e8303b93b3043d493b.png

Only do the Reference and the confirm the sliders.

Reveal hidden contents

687716567_OutfitStudioSliders.png.db88de97bb58524467007c5fdd8ebbf0.png

I've tried your suggestion, even re-installed the mod and and tried your method but everytime i get the same result, the body in nifskope is all crashed up and wearing the armor in game cause CTD... i dont know what to do... but thank you very much fpr the help! :)

On 4/10/2020 at 12:49 AM, winny257 said:

help is possible, but no public download.
this outfit is from Team TAL!
and all Team TAL mods have a point in the mod description.

※ DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS FILES ※

https://www.patreon.com/posts/le-dm-bdor-by-35660710

Ask Team Tal before you write.

Everyone is allowed to convert Team Tal mods.

You need to have the original mod as required and leave out the textures. So add a link to the mod Patreon page.

And your mod will overwrite the original esp, dont add a patch.

They are very nice and respectful when asked about editing their mods.

So yes you can share the mod her on Loverslab.

1 hour ago, Swe-DivX said:

Ask Team Tal before you write.

Everyone is allowed to convert Team Tal mods.

You need to have the original mod as required and leave out the textures. So add a link to the mod Patreon page.

And your mod will overwrite the original esp, dont add a patch.

They are very nice and respectful when asked about editing their mods.

So yes you can share the mod her on Loverslab.

lol, i have very good contacts to Team TAL, what do you think why so many mods again were removed?
because there are some people who don't stick to it.
Team TAL gets on Patreon money for his work, in the form of donations and from Patreon.
it's a problem to ask the author?

rule 7 is known to you, or? :classic_wink:

removed

https://www.patreon.com/posts/19014377

19 minutes ago, winny257 said:

lol, i have very good contacts to Team TAL, what do you think why so many mods again were removed?
because there are some people who don't stick to it.
Team TAL gets on Patreon money for his work, in the form of donations and from Patreon.
it's a problem to ask the author?

rule 7 is known to you, or? :classic_wink:

removed

https://www.patreon.com/posts/19014377

The mod you linked was not removed because any people don't stick to anything.  It was removed because Patreon received a claim of potential copyright infringement from Bandai Namco.

[Deleted] Bloodborne Gun Pack by Team TAL

Due to DMCA, mod is deleted.

5 hours ago, Aslan. said:

I've tried your suggestion, even re-installed the mod and and tried your method but everytime i get the same result, the body in nifskope is all crashed up and wearing the armor in game cause CTD... i dont know what to do... but thank you very much fpr the help! :)

hmm...  i don't know anything about CosioHD and I use UUNP - but perhaps my Bodyslide Files can be a help for you.

These are only my Bodyslide files and not the mod

[LE] DM BDOR Kibelius by Team TAL UUNP NBB Bodyslide.rar

19 minutes ago, Craven24 said:

The mod you linked was not removed because any people don't stick to anything.  It was removed because Patreon received a claim of potential copyright infringement from Bandai Namco.

[Deleted] Bloodborne Gun Pack by Team TAL

Due to DMCA, mod is deleted.

Oh, I didn't see that, I thought therefore.

30 minutes ago, winny257 said:

it doesn't matter, piracy is piracy!

Piracy? Privary of what?  There are no files from the mod inside.

But anyway - go ahead inform the moderators.

Da bin ich mal gespannt was hier Piraterie sein soll. 

Hier empfehle ich doch mal Track 7 von der CD "Nuhr nach Vorn" von Dieter Nuhr.

9 hours ago, winny257 said:

it doesn't matter, piracy is piracy!

Stop policing other modders work.

Read the comments.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/le-dm-bdor-by-28365542

10 hours ago, Craven24 said:

hmm...  i don't know anything about CosioHD and I use UUNP - but perhaps my Bodyslide Files can be a help for you.

[LE] DM BDOR Kibelius by Team TAL UUNP NBB Bodyslide.rar 22.54 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks!

Wow guys i'm sorry, with this post i didn't meant to upload anything, nor to ask anybody to upload anything, i just asked for help or tips in doing a conversion for myself, there's no piracy and there's nothing wrong with it.

12 hours ago, Craven24 said:

[LE] DM BDOR Kibelius by Team TAL UUNP NBB Bodyslide.rar 22.54 MB · 1 download

Thank you very very much for this Craven24, i'm really sorry for the trouble caused to you, forgive me it wasn't my intention in any ways.

I'll try it as soon as i can, hope it'll works! Thank you! :)

On 4/10/2020 at 8:44 AM, Craven24 said:

I got step 1-3, but got stuck at step 4. How do I activate the weight slider for female in TES5Edit? Please.

EDIT: I think I've figured it out by changing nif-name in ArmorAA.

EDIT: seems like I get some flutter though and it's not the wind. 

1 hour ago, Prynn said:

I got step 1-3, but got stuck at step 4. How do I activate the weight slider for female in TES5Edit? Please.

EDIT: I think I've figured it out by changing nif-name in ArmorAA.

EDIT: seems like I get some flutter though and it's not the wind. 

Open the esp file with Tes5Edit and go to Armor Addon.

There are 2 Steps to do

1. under DNAM Data you have to enable Weight Slider - Female

2. change Model File Name a bit below from   xxxxx.nif   to  xxxxx_1.nif

Spoiler

tes5edit.png.a3853ef044fea2fa57e83b53c8db0500.png

Archived