Wicked Pets

Soo i know there is a wicked pets mod which lets you do some good stuff to your pets in The Sims 4 but my only problem is that i dont have the Cats and Dogs expansion pack. now, i know i should just buy it and be happy but i was wondering that if there is a way to use wicked pets without cats and dogs? or is there a way to download it for free somewhere? i want only that expansion pack and no more. If anyone knows how to get it for free please let me know

Well, since it's EA we're talking about, there'll be no freebies. However, right now "Cats & Dogs" is 50% off - that's probably the lowest price you'll ever see for this type of packs. Given the amount of stuff it adds to the game (a new world with a bunch of lots, vet clinics and animals ofc) I'd say go ahead and buy it. Compared to some other "large expansions" this one's definitely worth a bit of money in my eyes - not the full price, though, that's a little too much money for me.