Having a few small issues...

I preface this by saying that this is the first time I've attempted to mod Oblivion.
I followed a careful installation and load order, but I'm still experiencing a few issues.

1) The music occasionally (and randomly) sounds choppy. It doesn't seem to affect voice files though. Disabling and reenabling it in the Oblivion.ini hasn't seemed to help. One would assume it is a lag issue, but.... really?
2) When it rains, the picture goes all weird as though the rain is being cut into many horizontal lines. It's not unplayable, but it is annoying and immersion breaking.
3) I don't know if it's the settings in one of the mods causing this, but when I enter conversation with an NPC, the camera kind of angles to a side on view of my PC with her head positioned in the bottom left corner, and the NPC is zoomed out and also on a sidewards view. It makes it kind of hard to read their expressions when questioning them.
4) So I made my character a nord, but I also wanted her to feel a little more petite, so I changed the scale of her to 0.85. Animations with her don't align; they're too high. Even after installing "LoversSetScale - Dukky Version 1.0.0h", the issue is not fixed. Is this because I changed her scale manually beforehand? It shouldn't matter, right?

First, here is some information about my laptop specs since most people seem to doubt that first.

Windows 10, 64-bit
16 GB RAM
Processor : Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
Graphics card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

- Oblivion is stored on my D drive, so there would be no permission issues there.

* Methods to install mods : Some were installed via Oblivion Mod Manager (highlighted cyan in the below load order) while others were installed manually.
* I used LOOT to sort the load order.
* Yes, I have looked at the recommended load order and made adjustments according to that.
* I set archive invalidation through OBMM.
* Since this is a fresh game and install, all mods are their current version.
* My "Oblivion Character Overhaul" is version 2, since the esp doesn't specify. Assume that all other mods are their most recent version.
* I installed the the LAPF Supplementary mod pack (or what I wanted from it), but there isn't clear information on the mods. I believe that the original versions of some of them are outdated now? I'm only guessing when it comes to those.

* Obviously OBSE.

LOAD ORDER (click to open)

Spoiler

oblivion.esm

lovers with pk.esm
loverscreature.esm
unofficial oblivion patch.esp
uop vampire aging & face fix.esp
dlcshiveringisles.esp
unofficial shivering isles patch.esp
dlchorsearmor.esp
dlchorsearmor - unofficial patch.esp
dlcorrery.esp
dlcorrery - unofficial patch.esp
dlcvilelair.esp
dlcvilelair - unofficial patch.esp
dlcmehrunesrazor.esp
dlcmehrunesrazor - unofficial patch.esp
dlcspelltomes.esp
dlcspelltomes - unofficial patch.esp
malebodyreplacerv5.esp
dlcthievesden.esp
dlcthievesden - unofficial patch.esp
dlcthievesden - unofficial patch - sssb.esp

dlcbattlehorncastle.esp
dlcbattlehorncastle - unofficial patch.esp
dlcfrostcrag.esp
dlcfrostcrag - unofficial patch.esp
knights.esp
knights - unofficial patch.esp
oblivion_character_overhaul.esp
dialogtweaks.esp
loversadultplayplusforssp.esp
loversvoicesspplus.esp
loversrapers.esp

loverstruecrimeex.esp
loversjoburg.esp
loversbed.esp
playerslaveencounters_v0.72.esp

loverssetscale.esp
loverspaybandit.esp
m.o.e. - realistic law enforcement - part two.esp
oblivionreloaded.esp
loverscreature.esp
loversbackup2.esp
loversescaperapevplayer.esp
loverslight.esp
p1dkeychain.esp
m.o.e. - realistic law enforcement - part one.esp
m.o.e. - fatigue loss from running.esp
m.o.e. - unlocked hairstyles.esp
m.o.e. - levitation magic.esp
m.o.e. - playable scythe.esp
m.o.e. - unlocked palace guard armour.esp
m.o.e. - unlocked glenroy and captain renault blades armour.esp
m.o.e. - unlocked dremora armour and robes.esp
m.o.e. - lucien lachance rumors fix.esp
m.o.e. - travel services.esp
harvest [flora].esp
harvest [flora] - dlcfrostcrag.esp
harvest [flora] - dlcvilelair.esp
harvest [flora] - shivering isles.esp

lovers with pk.esp

loversimmoralguards.esp ----- (no MBP MALE version)
loversmb2.esp
loversidleanimspriority.esp
loversanimobjectspriority.esp

Other installations not included in the load order :

HGEC body with BBB

NoMaam BBB Animation Replacer

Oblivion Character Overhaul v2 HGEC texture compatability patch

Oblivion Character Overhaul v2 Robert male body replacer patch

Blockhead
Pluggy v132
OBSE -Elys- Universal Silent Voice
MenuQue

Creatures Replacers with Dicks

As a side note, if there are any mods lacking from my list which you believe should work alongside what I already have, please recommend that.

Additionally, I wanted to install some of the Hiyoko mods, but I found myself a bit overwhelmed. I'm not sure what's outdated, what's necessary and what's not. 

Any advice on that would be appreciated.

Creatures 2.5 Alpha.... try or stay away from it at present?

I will try to help with what I can. The audio issue, not sure. The rain issue happens to me also. The light rain is fine, but when it gets heavier, I get the same effect you do. Its from Oblivion Reloaded. I'm hoping the next version fixes it. It should be released soon. The heavy rain in the weather mod called All Natural Weather is much better. The conversation with NPCs issue you are facing is likely coming from Oblivion Reloaded also. Try disabling Camera Mode or adjusting its settings in OblivionReloaded.ini. For sorting your mods in Oblivion, people will more generally recommend Boss. Its older, but it still gets occasional updates to its masterlist. I see you are using OCOv2. Its recommended to use the program Wrye Bash and make a bashed patch with this mod. It is helpful with just about all mods, but its heavily recommended especially for OCO. For the Tamago mods, its best to use the versions by LongDukDong aka Dukky. They were all recently refreshed and updated by him. There are more links in his signature. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9729-tamago-hiyoko-master-set/ . Creatures 2.5 is stable. I use it myself. Its abit complex to install at the moment. If you don't have it already, I'd suggest creating an empty folder and then dropping the contents of 2.0 into it and then 2.5.4 alpha  on top of that and then 2.5.11a on top of that.

Never use LOOT with Oblivion !!!!  Use BOSS or sort manually

Sort your Mods and then start a new game !!! Bugs can be in your save !

Right load order ( the numbers are the lines in the BOSS masterlist to help me to sort manually )

Spoiler

oblivion.esm

lovers with pk.esm
loverscreature.esm

dlcshiveringisles.esp
unofficial shivering isles patch.esp           892
dialogtweaks.esp                              2270
oblivionreloaded.esp                         3575
dlchorsearmor.esp                           3784
dlcorrery.esp
dlcvilelair.esp
dlcmehrunesrazor.esp                           
dlcspelltomes.esp                               3889
malebodyreplacerv5.esp                       3945

m.o.e. - playable scythe.esp                    5675
m.o.e. - unlocked palace guard armour.esp       5676
m.o.e. - unlocked dremora armour and robes.esp  5677
m.o.e. - unlocked glenroy and captain renault blades armour.esp   5678

dlcthievesden.esp    7859
dlcbattlehorncastle.esp
dlcfrostcrag.esp
knights.esp                     14207

harvest [flora].esp    17457
harvest [flora] - shivering isles.esp    17462
harvest [flora] - dlcvilelair.esp  17466
harvest [flora] - dlcfrostcrag.esp    17467

m.o.e. - travel services.esp  18468
m.o.e. - lucien lachance rumors fix.esp   18469
p1dkeychain.esp   18737

loverssetscale.esp
loversvoicesspplus.esp
loversrapers.esp
loverstruecrimeex.esp
loversjoburg.esp
loversbed.esp           
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.72.esp  here if you use LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Pse-paybandit patch
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
loversbackup2.esp
loverstruecrimeex.esp
loverslight.esp                19217

m.o.e. - fatigue loss from running.esp  20169
m.o.e. - levitation magic.esp   20563
m.o.e. - realistic law enforcement - part one.esp 21412
m.o.e. - realistic law enforcement - part two.esp 21413
m.o.e. - unlocked hairstyles.esp  22596

oblivion_character_overhaul.esp    24443

loversmb2.esp

AndTamago /Hiyoko:  Do not start playing it before you have all Mods you want. Because everytime you change your load order ( add, remove esp/esm or change load order ) you have to "kill" all children in game with the option in the setting spells. (because they are messed up with different load order ) 

It's not fun if you have some children you like, or suddenly all NPC lose their children.

Start Tamago when you have all you want.

Creatures Replacers with Dicks  does not work with LoversCreatures 2.5

Animations are made for scale 1.0 and scale Mods are not perfect. You can use the position keys in game to fix your position.

Don't know if change scale by console and change by esp makes a difference. But the player you can only change with console. ( Or you use a unique race and set the scale of the race )

And at the end as usual: Read my yellow Link below

7 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

I will try to help with what I can. The audio issue, not sure. The rain issue happens to me also. The light rain is fine, but when it gets heavier, I get the same effect you do. Its from Oblivion Reloaded. I'm hoping the next version fixes it. It should be released soon. The heavy rain in the weather mod called All Natural Weather is much better. The conversation with NPCs issue you are facing is likely coming from Oblivion Reloaded also. Try disabling Camera Mode or adjusting its settings in OblivionReloaded.ini. For sorting your mods in Oblivion, people will more generally recommend Boss. Its older, but it still gets occasional updates to its masterlist. I see you are using OCOv2. Its recommended to use the program Wrye Bash and make a bashed patch with this mod. It is helpful with just about all mods, but its heavily recommended especially for OCO. For the Tamago mods, its best to use the versions by LongDukDong aka Dukky. They were all recently refreshed and updated by him. There are more links in his signature. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9729-tamago-hiyoko-master-set/ . Creatures 2.5 is stable. I use it myself. Its abit complex to install at the moment. If you don't have it already, I'd suggest creating an empty folder and then dropping the contents of 2.0 into it and then 2.5.4 alpha  on top of that and then 2.5.11a on top of that.

Wow, thanks for the super quick and helpful reply!
It's nice to be able to pinpoint the rain issue. I'll keep my eye out for the next Oblivion Reloaded. I chose OBR because it seemed like the best deal for a nicer world without having to install a lot of various mods. Other weather mods don't break it too much?

I'll look into that camera issue.

Oh, really? I didn't see anything mentioned about Wyre Bash with OCOv2. I've never used that program before, so the idea makes me nervous. I feel like I'd break something...

Thanks for the recommendation and review!

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

Never use LOOT with Oblivion !!!!  Use BOSS or sort manually

Sort your Mods and then start a new game !!! Bugs can be in your save !

Right load order ( the numbers are the lines in the BOSS masterlist to help me to sort manually )

Reveal hidden contents

oblivion.esm

lovers with pk.esm
loverscreature.esm

dlcshiveringisles.esp
unofficial shivering isles patch.esp           892
dialogtweaks.esp                              2270
oblivionreloaded.esp                         3575
dlchorsearmor.esp                           3784
dlcorrery.esp
dlcvilelair.esp
dlcmehrunesrazor.esp                           
dlcspelltomes.esp                               3889
malebodyreplacerv5.esp                       3945

m.o.e. - playable scythe.esp                    5675
m.o.e. - unlocked palace guard armour.esp       5676
m.o.e. - unlocked dremora armour and robes.esp  5677
m.o.e. - unlocked glenroy and captain renault blades armour.esp   5678

dlcthievesden.esp    7859
dlcbattlehorncastle.esp
dlcfrostcrag.esp
knights.esp                     14207

harvest [flora].esp    17457
harvest [flora] - shivering isles.esp    17462
harvest [flora] - dlcvilelair.esp  17466
harvest [flora] - dlcfrostcrag.esp    17467

m.o.e. - travel services.esp  18468
m.o.e. - lucien lachance rumors fix.esp   18469
p1dkeychain.esp   18737

loverssetscale.esp
loversvoicesspplus.esp
loversrapers.esp
loverstruecrimeex.esp
loversjoburg.esp
loversbed.esp           
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.72.esp  here if you use LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Pse-paybandit patch
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
loversbackup2.esp
loverstruecrimeex.esp
loverslight.esp                19217

m.o.e. - fatigue loss from running.esp  20169
m.o.e. - levitation magic.esp   20563
m.o.e. - realistic law enforcement - part one.esp 21412
m.o.e. - realistic law enforcement - part two.esp 21413
m.o.e. - unlocked hairstyles.esp  22596

oblivion_character_overhaul.esp    24443

loversmb2.esp

AndTamago /Hiyoko:  Do not start playing it before you have all Mods you want. Because everytime you change your load order ( add, remove esp/esm or change load order ) you have to "kill" all children in game with the option in the setting spells. (because they are messed up with different load order ) 

It's not fun if you have some children you like, or suddenly all NPC lose their children.

Start Tamago when you have all you want.

Creatures Replacers with Dicks  does not work with LoversCreatures 2.5

Animations are made for scale 1.0 and scale Mods are not perfect. You can use the position keys in game to fix your position.

Don't know if change scale by console and change by esp makes a difference. But the player you can only change with console. ( Or you use a unique race and set the scale of the race )

And at the end as usual: Read my yellow Link below

Oh, whoops. That was an incomplete sentence; my bad. I should have said that I sorted the load order initially with LOOT and THEN MANUALLY shifted everything else.
I looked at the recommended load order from a thread here on this site and went off of that for sorting, so there shouldn't be too much of a problem. That being said, the thread doesn't list every mod.

I didn't know that! Thanks for the tip. 
I'll look into what is left on my interest list and leave Hiyoko for last, although I don't think I'll add too much more. The more you add, the higher chance there is of breaking your game.
It's a shame I can't use the x117 race, but I don't want MBP faces for my adults and besides, one of the packs that I needed to install that seemed to be corrupted and I can't find another. RIP.

Thanks for the heads up~

Oh, you can? I tried to find keybinds listing what you could do within the instance, but the only information I could find was that I could jump to increase speed. What are the positioning keys or better yet, where can I find them?
Yeah... that's why I wonder if it's a "player's height was altered via console" setting. I didn't want to create/use a custom race though.

Thanks~ and I appreciate your enthusiasm in this community. Your name is everywhere here. XD

keys 1 to 4 and 9 and 0 are there for position changes. You can also use the number pad key 1 to 4 and 9 and 0
NPC or Creature 1 = forwards, 2 = back, 3 = down, 4 = up; player 9 = down, 0 = up

holding shift = quicker movement

holding Ctrl = slower movement

With the arrow keys you can move the couple  if they have sex "inside" a wall or a table you can move them out.

? I don't know if  keys 5 to 8 have a function ? Because at the LAPF page  you can read  key 1 to 0  ( 0 - 9 )   Must try it.

From the LAPF page, in post 1.  You can also  fix NPC-NPC positions.

First move the crosshair close enough to display the name of either actor of the pair involved
to lock adjustments keys to that sex act, and then use the 0-9/arrow keys as you would for player
sex, or grab key for animation change.
- Since the number keys 1-8 bring up the quickbar when the player is not involved in sex, the
number pad numbers can also now be used for position adjustments.
- Holding down Shift while making position adjustments makes them at quadruple speed. Holding
down Ctrl makes them at half speed.

You have  loversbackup2.esp ,  it's for saving more positions. When you change your player you can have new position saves  and if you play again your old Character you load the old position saves.

LAPF without  loversbackup2.esp  saves only one set of positions.  You can reset/delete all when you play a new character.

---------------------

EDIT:  I have just add the position adjustment to my yellow Link.

see   Wrong position of the animations during sex

14 hours ago, Rheia said:

Wow, thanks for the super quick and helpful reply!
It's nice to be able to pinpoint the rain issue. I'll keep my eye out for the next Oblivion Reloaded. I chose OBR because it seemed like the best deal for a nicer world without having to install a lot of various mods. Other weather mods don't break it too much?

I'll look into that camera issue.

Oh, really? I didn't see anything mentioned about Wyre Bash with OCOv2. I've never used that program before, so the idea makes me nervous. I feel like I'd break something...

All Natural wont break it. You can always disable ORs Weather Mode if any bad side effects occur in OblivionReloaded.ini . If you decide to use Wrye Bash, I recommend to get use the new WIP builds that they offer on their Discord. All kinds of useful and helpful links to more info about it there also. I dont use MBP either. There are many "no MBP" versions of some mods here at Loverslab.

https://discordapp.com/invite/eBryTXG

WryeBash:

Say it with gregathit words  : Use 295 version of WryeBash. The "new" versions were made for Skyrim and don't worth a shit for Oblivion.

But I do not use WryeBash and never used it. I use Construction Set and TES4Edit when I have Mod conflicts.

And I will never use MBP . . .  Why the fuck did I made all the No-MBP versions  of Lovers Mods ?  :classic_wink:

Thanks for the invite, Sladen.

So you can get away with not using Wyre Bash? Nice. 
I've had a bit of a look at the construction set but it's all confusing. What would I need to go into to change dialogue lines from certain Lovers mods? There are a few grammatical errors that are making me tick and I feel like customising things in other places.

I want to eventually convert one or more of the hairs from this mod and turn it into a wig, maybe with armour properties. I like some of the hairs from that mod, but not others. I'd honestly prefer the NPCs to stay as they are and I probably suffer from not equipping headgear, so I figure it's a win-win but that's quite out of my league at present.

It would also be nice to be able to have the x117 races without a requirement for MBP or at least have it affect only those new races (as I understand there isn't an option for it to not affect the vanilla races at all), but I guess if that were simple someone would have done so already. Same for the Childrens Annuad mod.
Aside from MBP being a nightmare to install, it's just too cartoony in appearance for me. TES games are made to feel as real as possible, so I like having that aesthetic preserved.

Yeah, I should probably do a TES4 clean....

Why the fuck did I made all the No-MBP versions  of Lovers Mods ? 

Thank you for doing so... (╥_╥)    m(_ _)m

Eh... I'm having an issue with this one patch mod. I have all of the required files, but whenever I enable the esp., it crashes the game on start-up.
The only thing that I don't have is the PSE-LoversPayBandit as it says that it is built into the system. All I can think of is that it doesn't like a particular version of the other mods I have. Both LAPF and PSE have been updated since, so maybe it's broken. =x
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3888-crimemodspatch/

On 4/9/2020 at 4:30 AM, Rheia said:

So you can get away with not using Wyre Bash? Nice. 
I've had a bit of a look at the construction set but it's all confusing. What would I need to go into to change dialogue lines from certain Lovers mods? There are a few grammatical errors that are making me tick and I feel like customising things in other places.

It would also be nice to be able to have the x117 races without a requirement for MBP or at least have it affect only those new races (as I understand there isn't an option for it to not affect the vanilla races at all), but I guess if that were simple someone would have done so already. Same for the Childrens Annuad mod.
Aside from MBP being a nightmare to install, it's just too cartoony in appearance for me. TES games are made to feel as real as possible, so I like having that aesthetic preserved.

No Wrye Bash here, either. The Construction Set is the way to go. Start small by say...building a cabin or adding an NPC. After a while, it will all start to make sense. This is a good place to get started...still a few folks hanging around who know the CS well enough to tutor. 

MBP??...bahhh. Too much fiddling around. And you're right re: cartoon-ish looking. Emma made far better voice acted mod for kids that is super easy to install. They also have scripting that keeps them from being messed with by various bad guys.

http://lovkullen.net/Emma/

Vilja, of course, is something else. You'll likely want her if you like realism. Fully voice acted companion with a large quest-line. 

LoversMods Dialogs

Do you use Adult play plus?    Have fun to find the right dialogs there are more than 1000  and with the addon LoversVoiceSSPplus 2000 or 3000.

I spent a month to change the married dialogues ( married with married,  married with no- married, no-married with married  and all for normal and rape )

In Adult play plus and addon are the married NPCs in the conditions ( Dialogue is used when NPC-ID A  or NPC-ID B  or NPC-ID   or ... about 20 male and 20 female )

But what if you have married NPCs in a Mod ? So I add a married token in the Lovers with PK esm  , that token I use in Mods ( Quest Mods or house Mods i add some sex. Only Lovers with PK is master file )  

And then I changed all the married dialogues in Adult play plus and addon.   Now conditions are Dialogue is used when NPC-ID A  or NPC-ID B  or NPC-ID   . . . and at the end I add or GetItemCount Lovers-married-Token >= 1.

But to find all the dialogues. . .

There are dialogues for every situation, married, slave, Sleeper Sex , Public, Blow job, married and enslaved,  Special Races (comments about orcs, khajiit, argonians) , virgin, the player ( comments about the hero ) ,  female salve, male slave, Lover , Beggar,  . . . and different combinations and of course normal and rape.

Woman initiated rape,  player rape Slave  and the porstitution dialogues .

------------------------------

Hairs to wigs should be able with NifSkope.  Wigs to hair only with Blender.

--------------------------------------

MBP add new hair and eyes  and add neu races , but it does not change vanilla NPCs ( only that the modder was so stupid to change the vanilla eye mesh.  Never change vanilla, you can add new things. But changed vanilla will conlict with 100 of other mods )

When you create a new character you have more options.

You can create your own Mod. A new esp and copy the vanilla races in the esp. You put the esp low in your load order.

In the new esp  you cna enable vanilla hair and eyes for all races.

And when you find an good hair and eye mod (eye mod that use vanilla one-eye-textures)  you use the meshes and textures from the mod and create new hair/eyes in your esp. And you can add only the hair and eyes you like. ( Mod with 50 new hair but you are sure you will only use 4, then  you add only the 4 in your esp  and it it to the races. The same with eyes . . .  some Mod eyes looks like the creator made them during a LSD trip , then you add only the few he make before the trip started.

x117 and Childrens Annuad  I never played, but I'm sure you can remove MBP.

--------------------------

CrimeModsPatch 1.0

Yes, maybe outdated . . . but it's from 2017, not so old.

Without it, but all required Mod enabled , your game works ?  No wrong load order.

Ask Nepro , he is still here was logged in a hour ago.

But be careful not to use the CS too often, you can  get infected with the "breasts grow virus".

See DogOnPorchs screenshots in this thread   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21553-ll-oblivion-gallery-general-screenshots-thread/?do=findComment&comment=2927326

And the girls are also often infected with the CORONA virus.

Spoiler

Cum On Round Orbs Nearly Always.

-------------------

OK no jokes, first you must learn to work with CS and TES4Edit.

I started with NifSkope and TES4Edit long time before I used the CS.

First I cleaned and fixed Mods (esp/esm) and  nif files. This way I learned how a Mod is build and what you should not do.

Years later I stared with the CS, first fixes and cleaning and change Mods ( Redesign a player house mod ).

So start small. 

Thanks for those recommendations, DogOnPorch.
I'd planned on downloading Vilja and had completely forgotten. =0

Oh wow.... That many lines, huh? *cough* It's still worth it.
Damn, that sounds like a lot of work though.

Well I think that there is my first easy project. =0
Sounds like it may not be as tricky as I expected.

I'm pretty sure I'd break something trying to achieve that, but thanks for the advice. I'll look back on this when I finally attempt that big project.
Oh yeah. The eyes are so, so dumb. I personally use an OCOv2 retexture.

Yeah, all required mods are present and within the recommended load order, but it still crashes only upon loading CrimeModPatch.
Unless there is something wrong with my PlayerSlaveEncounters mod and that is what's causing the base issue....? Sometimes it will occassionally go weird and enslave me without the presence of a master, in which case I need to go back to a previous save.

Last night I was creeping around in someone's basement and after unlocking a chest and taking some gold or something out, I was randomly enslaved. There was no one else in the room. Walking around, I kept being taken back to the chest I'd just looted. 
Pretty sure I got enslaved by a chest. <.<

Oh geez, wow. Something really happened in that screenshot. That's terrifying. XD
Alright. I'll take your advice on that.

6 hours ago, fejeena said:

But be careful not to use the CS too often, you can  get infected with the "breasts grow virus".

See DogOnPorchs screenshots in this thread   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21553-ll-oblivion-gallery-general-screenshots-thread/?do=findComment&comment=2927326

And the girls are also often infected with the CORONA virus.

Reveal hidden contents

Cum On Round Orbs Nearly Always.

:classic_laugh:

That's that Sperm Splash...and it's set to you have to get into water to wash-off. 

Yeah...the big boobied ones are generally mine for screen shots. The wife prefers the more slender girls. We don't play men using this set-up.

19 minutes ago, Rheia said:

Last night I was creeping around in someone's basement and after unlocking a chest and taking some gold or something out, I was randomly enslaved. There was no one else in the room. Walking around, I kept being taken back to the chest I'd just looted. 
Pretty sure I got enslaved by a chest. <.<

Oh geez, wow. Something really happened in that screenshot. That's terrifying. XD
Alright. I'll take your advice on that.

Yup...some mod adds traps to chests/barrels/etc...you probably got it and didn't realize.

If you happen to be a slave without a master, try hobbling to a place where you're likely to find a guard or a reputable member of society...they should become master then free you. If you're stuck in a basement, you might be out of luck...or if you know the Construction Set...build a friendly NPC to come and get you...LOL.

26 minutes ago, Rheia said:

Thanks for those recommendations, DogOnPorch.
I'd planned on downloading Vilja and had completely forgotten. =0

Emma had her kids do the voice acting for the children while she is, of course, Vilja. They interact really well...complete conversations, etc.

Archived