Vortex says I am missing a master

Vortex says that I missing sexout resources.esm.  I have the sexout common resoures in the data folder.  Is there a sexout resources.esm that is separate from the sexout common resoures?

Will sexout still work even if vortex says that it is missing a master?   Thanks.

Sorry it was late at night when I was fooling with it.  It is Sexout.esp and Sexoutsexassault.esp that is wanting sexout resources.esm.  But it is in my Data folder. I installed it like the instructions that were given.  So I do not know why Vortex is not picking it up.  Maybe because I installed it manually or what.  But it is in my Data folder. 

Sorry for my mistake.  I am still recovering from the effects of chemo and sometimes, my mind doesn't work as well as it could. That should be sexoutsex.esp instead of sexout.esp. I downloaded all files from here. I went by the instructions to load Sexout Commonresoures from here.  I can do the install of sexout commonresoures again. But the file in under the data section  Thanks

• 1 year later...