SexoutNG - need input

astymma

I've spoken with zippy and I'll be taking ownership of SexoutNG until Prideslayer comes back.

What I need is for people who have been waiting to get features/updates/etc added to Sexout to let me

know what they need done so I can start working on the next release. As an example, any of beck's

animations that haven't as yet been added as part of zaz. Also greg's proposed oblivion lover's anims

to be brought over to Sexout.

Since i'll be handling Sexout, my plan is to also put a positioning/rotation system in place so that animations

can be moved around during the act.

There are other ideas I'd like to look at as well but this will keep us busy for a while already...

Yes, very good news indeed. I think adding the new anims & the ability to adjust position on the fly will keep you pretty busy already.

Bed sex already works, really, but not  in a random way. It's the modder who has to specify the bed & the position tweaks. Maybe randomizing this could be tied in with the table/chair/wall anims that I pointed out in the other thread, once they make the transition? I'd definitely like to help figure that stuff out - there may be something we can use from this post I made a while back; there are probably similar pitfalls, & it all needs some kind of furniture detection.

The main thing, I think, is to anticipate having to combine these functionalities at some point: player in-game offset adjustments, animation cycling/staging, and the furniture stuff. It all has to do with positioning, & could interfere with each other unless we plan ahead.

Awesome news, astymma! 

My request would be to add the fisting animations from msexVeronica.7z to Sexout.  Right now, all f/f sex is treated as oral (there are not actually separate Oral/Vaginal/Anal animations).  Ideally it should use the existing oral sex animations for IsOral, and the appropriate fisting animations for the other two.

SexoutNG updated to 2.6.74

• Attempted fix for weapons staying equipped during act.
  • Mavia's animations added to SexoutNG from msexBase - not added to random picker, must be explicitly called until I figure out where in the random picker they belong.
  • Positioning script updated to include Mavia's changes
  • Mavia's animations files added to Data fomod
  • SexoutDrugs literacy check removed.
  • SexoutVersion added (short - value = 13021501.00) some scripts had hardcoded versioning, abstracted it to avoid recompiling scripts each time.
  • Split SexoutNG back into core and data fomods, the combined fomod exceeded the 25mb upload limit for LoversLab

Can I get some more information about the actors disappearing bug?

Beck11, can you PM me about adding your animations?

Please god remove the irritating, unnecessary "literacy checks".

This, to be fair.  I don't really understand the reasoning for it in the first place, and it's incredibly annoying.  F:NV has *far* too many pop-ups as it is with the DLC, official expansion packs, then MCM pop-ups etc.

One of the biggest things I've wanted since Oblivion is some kind of pre-rape build-up like struggling and undressing, but that's a major undertaking and has never really been solved fully in Oblivion either so... yeah nvm. :D

Wait, how did the file size balloon from 23.6MB to 28.3MB?

All I did to rebuild it was d/l the one you upped and then remake it using package manager. Yours was 26mb but LL accepted it. I had to split it once I added in Mavia's files. Is there a fomod compression setting I should have used?

Please god remove the irritating, unnecessary "literacy checks".

I don't really understand the reasoning for it in the first place, and it's incredibly annoying.

The only literacy check that needed removed was SexoutDrugs, and that's been fixed. All the rest are there to head off millions of Tech Support threads about SexoutCreatureLove or whatever breaking their game.

Wait, how did the file size balloon from 23.6MB to 28.3MB?

All I did to rebuild it was d/l the one you upped and then remake it using package manager. Yours was 26mb but LL accepted it. I had to split it once I added in Mavia's files. Is there a fomod compression setting I should have used?

I just did a quick test of the two .74 archives together and it's compressing to 22.9MB for me. The original combined .72 archive was around 22.9, then .73 jumped up to 23.6MB. Compression is weird sometimes...

Archived