IGNORED

How to fix breast clipping with CBP Physic?

I have the problem that with some mod clothes the breasts are clipped through her top, bra, or whatever she is wearing at the time my character is walking.

I use the CBBE V E R A - Bodyslide Presets, namely the Vera V3 Outfit version!

And try to adjust the Dupe - Sheer Crop top somehow so that it doesn't clip through anymore.

Here a picture of the top with my body mesh. Just to show that it doesn't normally clip. (The body mesh is not normally part of the top, I just added it with OutfitStudio for this image)

Spoiler

Top.JPG.b6e0eafc280b4b92e121698584ee9e69.JPG

Simply enlarging the mesh of the top in OutfitStudio does not bring me the desired success.

I suppose that the problem is related to the fact that the top does not contain body mesh or body slot..
But I have used other tops where this was the case and it did not clip.

So it must be possible.

Can someone please explain to me how to do this?

1 hour ago, AreaGamer said:

I have the problem that with some mod clothes the breasts are clipped through her top, bra, or whatever she is wearing at the time my character is walking.

I use the CBBE V E R A - Bodyslide Presets, namely the Vera V3 Outfit version!

And try to adjust the Dupe - Sheer Crop top somehow so that it doesn't clip through anymore.

Here a picture of the top with my body mesh. Just to show that it doesn't normally clip. (The body mesh is not normally part of the top, I just added it with OutfitStudio for this image)

Reveal hidden contents

Top.JPG.b6e0eafc280b4b92e121698584ee9e69.JPG

Simply enlarging the mesh of the top in OutfitStudio does not bring me the desired success.

I suppose that the problem is related to the fact that the top does not contain body mesh or body slot..
But I have used other tops where this was the case and it did not clip.

So it must be possible.

Can someone please explain to me how to do this?

Explain how to change slots? Open in f4editor esp/esl of this outfit and add body slot in armor and armor addon

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Explain how to change slots? Open in f4editor esp/esl of this outfit and add body slot in armor and armor addon

It's not what I want right now. Like I said! I have installed enough other mods where the tops are on the same slot (36), even without body mesh, where nothing clips.

I am of the opinion that it must have something to do with the integrated weight.

I don't know how to fix it, though. In OutfitStudie the Bone weight take over from standard CBBE reference body I have already tried, but did not bring the desired result.

1 hour ago, AreaGamer said:

It's not what I want right now. Like I said! I have installed enough other mods where the tops are on the same slot (36), even without body mesh, where nothing clips.

I am of the opinion that it must have something to do with the integrated weight.

I don't know how to fix it, though. In OutfitStudie the Bone weight take over from standard CBBE reference body I have already tried, but did not bring the desired result.

and increase mesh value of top also no result?

cliping appears only in game or also in bodyslide?

9 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Are you talking about adding physic's to it?  If so did you import a physics body as Ref body before building? Also when building the body you are ticking the morph box before building it?

Not sure If this helps but I'l put them here anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEyY8COwJns

On 4/5/2020 at 11:08 PM, mashup47 said:

Are you talking about adding physic's to it?  If so did you import a physics body as Ref body before building? Also when building the body you are ticking the morph box before building it?

Not sure If this helps but I'l put them here anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEyY8COwJns

Yes I have transferred the physics (bone weight) of the CBBE ref body before I built the top.

4 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I have heard that the CBBE physics and CBP are not compatible.  I would start with the regular cbbe body.

Yes, that's true. When using CBP, you have to use the standard CBBE body without physics. And so do i.

11 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Yes, that's true. When using CBP, you have to use the standard CBBE body without physics. And so do i.

ok, sorry I am not an expert, and I use the fusion girl body.  I have had this problem on several outfits.  I have found that the instructions in this mod, which is for converting from CBBE to fusion Girl, work most of the time even when I am not converting, but when I have the problem you describe.  When I am trying to fix, I do the second part of the instructions. Anyway hope it helps.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37380