Jump to content
IGNORED

Game failed to load


Recommended Posts

Hi. When I try to load my family I get the error code 132:55e7c015:ae70feb8. 

 

I use mods and CC. At first I thought it was MCC needing to be updated because there was a new one, I made sure to update all mods that could be updated but it still did not solve my issue.

 

I tried using the last exception assistant, but I found this one to give me less information than the xmlprettyprint.com that used to exist. 

 

I do have a last crash and last exception files.  Is there anyone who is able to figure out what could be messing up my game?

The thing that confuse me is that from the time I was playing and everything was working and when it starting failing to load, I had not added any new mods or cc.. Which makes it difficult to understand what it is reacting to. 

 

And if someone is nice enough to help me out, how did you find out what was causing this issue? 

Any help is highly appreciated. A friend of mine said that she got lots of her sims problems solved with the help of people from this site.

 

 

 

lastCrash.txt lastException.txt

Link to comment
2 hours ago, MariellW said:

Hi. When I try to load my family I get the error code 132:55e7c015:ae70feb8. 

 

I use mods and CC. At first I thought it was MCC needing to be updated because there was a new one, I made sure to update all mods that could be updated but it still did not solve my issue.

 

I tried using the last exception assistant, but I found this one to give me less information than the xmlprettyprint.com that used to exist. 

 

I do have a last crash and last exception files.  Is there anyone who is able to figure out what could be messing up my game?

The thing that confuse me is that from the time I was playing and everything was working and when it starting failing to load, I had not added any new mods or cc.. Which makes it difficult to understand what it is reacting to. 

 

And if someone is nice enough to help me out, how did you find out what was causing this issue? 

Any help is highly appreciated. A friend of mine said that she got lots of her sims problems solved with the help of people from this site.

 

 

 

lastCrash.txt 36.33 kB · 1 download lastException.txt 22.02 kB · 2 downloads

First, update your game as the latest version is now 1.61.

After game update you may need to check game settings/other to make sure both script and mods boxes are enabled for cc.

 

Looks like you also have some bad mods, and and maybe have mismatched versions for WW 153a, which is the version you should be running now.

 

Remove all your mods to desktop in a Temp folder for now and only start with WW + Animations until you get your game running.

Basemental Drugs is next to add after game is working, be sure it's the latest version too.

If your loading and testing with an older save game don't make any new saves that copy over your old save, do a 'save as' instead.

 

Delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder whenever adding, removing, or updating mods/game.  

Link to comment

Scorpio was a little quicker than me, but I'll still share my thoughts - maybe they're helpful.

I've just been browsing through "LastException.txt" in Notepad++, looking for anything that catches my attention. Here's what I found:

 

Suspect #1:

AttributeError: type object 'BasementalBuffs' has no attribute 'XANAX_ADDICTION' (this is found twice within the LE)

File "C:\Basemental Drugs 4.10.114-PUBLIC\Scripts\bmd_errorlogging.py" (this is found in the last line)

 

This looks like your version of Basemental Drugs is outdated. Update BMD, if you haven't already done so.

 

Suspect #2 (these are actually multiple at once):

DG:BOC_End Criminal Partnership"Touching Interaction"

FireBug:TheKissOfDeath!"Touching Interactiong"

FireBug:GiveAHeartAttack!"Touching Interactiong"

FireBug:BurningKiss!"Touching Interactiong"

DG:BOC_AskToBePartnerInCrime"Touching Interaction"

FireBug:ThrowPoison!"Touching Interactiong"

 

These look like a bunch of outdated mod interactions to me - especailly since their lines in the LE read like identical copies of each other. If you have mods that are named somewhat similar to any of the above or maybe add an interaction like one of those to your game, update them. If you can't update them, remove them and delete "localthumbcache.package" found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4" (you should probably do that anyway, just to be safe).

 

Suspect #3:

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_1_6a\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py" (this is found at least twice)

 

I don't know about version numbering for the Patreon versions of Nisa's Wicked Perversions, but LoversLab versions are at 2.5a, so I thought I'd mention this one, too.

Link to comment

Thank you both for being so kind and helping me! I have updated my game and the mods I use. It seems like End Criminal Partnership files comes from Extreme Violence and as you guys said the Nisa and Basemental drugs  (even though I did update them). What I  did was move my family out of their house and into a new lot. I bulldozed the lot that made my family unable to load, and I am going to add a new one and hope that I will be able to load them in into the lot I want them to live on. 

 

In the meantime I decided to clean up my Mods folder as I have 70GB, and I do not use all of it. My game takes quite some time to load, and since there isnt much to do these days why not organize it a bit more.

 

Again, thank you so much. I hope I am able to get rid of a lot of bad ones now. I did use Sims 4  Studio and did some "batch fixes" but it did not make much of a sense.

 

Do any of you recommend merging CC files? (I am aware that mods should not be merged). I would of course made a back up folder of my moods so I would be able to change the files. 

 

I am a bit sad if it turns out that Basemental Drugs turns out to be messing up my game. I really like using that mod, and Nisa I have not tried yet but I was looking forward to check it out.  Perhaps I can try to add them again after my CC cleaning and see what happens. 

Link to comment

We are at 1.67 for steam and 1.69 for origin. Yes merge the cc files, but make it easy and name the stuff you merge, like clothes or make up. Yes become familiar with S3PE then merge them. But merge them into catagories, not a big mess of stuff, like Story progression with makeups or clothes, but stay general, don't do male or female clothes. Just clothes. You want a few files to load.

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, MariellW said:

Do any of you recommend merging CC files? (I am aware that mods should not be merged). I would of course made a back up folder of my moods so I would be able to change the files. 

 

The problem with merging is when you add new cc later you can end up with duplicates.

I added what I thought were new cc hairs over a year after merging my hair files and ended up with doubles of some.

Then downloaded a few custom sims with more cc included with more merged files.

Took a long time for me to sort it all out.

 

If your having trouble with Basemental not working it's probably another mod conflicting with it and not BMD itself.

So many users, myself included, have rarely ever had any big issues with BMD.

This is why I suggest starting with only WW + Animations, and BMD only.

It should prove there is no problems with those 2 mods.

If not, there is another problem going on that needs to be fixed first.

 

I also do not use any patreon versions of anything, only public, just because my logic tells me they they would be better matched for working together, like Nisa's WP for example.

 

As Crashdown117 mentioned, all those old mods need to go.  

 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, MariellW said:

In the meantime I decided to clean up my Mods folder as I have 70GB

That's a good idea, if I ever saw one. All the package merging in the world won't make your game much faster, if it needs to load 70 freaking GB of custom content (no offense here, just saying it's a lot). I'm almost willing to bet that you'll find a couple of duplicates and some very outdated stuff when going through everything.

 

And as Scorpio already stated, BMD is among the most reliable and best tested mods out there - at least AFAIK. It probably only showed up in the LE, because it was outdated, and since Wicked Pervs partly depends on BMD for some gameplay features, these two often show up together (outdated BMD -> Wicked Pervs error). I'm actively using both these mods and I can confirm their most recent public versions are running perfectly fine.

Link to comment

After searching around, I found out other players have had issues with error code coming up if they deleted any sims. I deleted my save file (Just started it so I saved two families and started over). 

 

I have been removing around 3000 CC files, and I still want to keep removing as much as I possibly can. 

 

However, now I have an issue when I place CC decor it disappear. When I exit the lot and load into it again the item is there. The last exception file now tells me I have an outdated furniture.. But I cant figure out which it is. I have done batch fixes and it tells me there is no fix needed.

 

It gets so frustrating, I have never really had any issues with CC before, but now as I solve one issue another one comes.. Its so frustrating. I wish I wasn't addicted to the Alpha look because it would have made things so much easier.. My CC decor is a big part of my game play. I spend more time building and decorating than actually playing the game as I get bored quickly.  I have been trying to google around for answers, but I mostly find ways to solve the issues if the item disappearing is a CC bed, shower etc but nothing about CC decor.

lastException.txt

Link to comment
On 4/4/2020 at 4:18 PM, Crashdown117 said:

That's a good idea, if I ever saw one. All the package merging in the world won't make your game much faster, if it needs to load 70 freaking GB of custom content (no offense here, just saying it's a lot). I'm almost willing to bet that you'll find a couple of duplicates and some very outdated stuff when going through everything.

 

And as Scorpio already stated, BMD is among the most reliable and best tested mods out there - at least AFAIK. It probably only showed up in the LE, because it was outdated, and since Wicked Pervs partly depends on BMD for some gameplay features, these two often show up together (outdated BMD -> Wicked Pervs error). I'm actively using both these mods and I can confirm their most recent public versions are running perfectly fine.

No offence taken, it is the truth! I will keep deleting as much as I can, because lets face it.. It is not like I use all of my 70gb files each time I play. That could be, I need to take a better look that I actually do get the updated versions of the mods. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, MariellW said:

My CC decor is a big part of my game play. I spend more time building and decorating than actually playing the game as I get bored quickly.  I have been trying to google around for answers, but I mostly find ways to solve the issues if the item disappearing is a CC bed, shower etc but nothing about CC decor.

This is one bad cc at least, and it may be something you place on a counter.

 

Unable to find joint b__subroot__1 on object_Counter_2part_deco:

 

Finding and isolating bad cc takes some time and patience by the process of elimination especially when you have so many.

It may be quicker to remove all the furniture/decor and then add a few at a time back into game until the error returns.

Could be only 1 or 2 bad apples spoiling the bunch.

 

All the game updates and patches have messed up a lot of cc so you will have to search for either updated, or newly created replacements once you get it all sorted out.  

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

This is one bad cc at least, and it may be something you place on a counter.

 

Unable to find joint b__subroot__1 on object_Counter_2part_deco:

 

Finding and isolating bad cc takes some time and patience by the process of elimination especially when you have so many.

It may be quicker to remove all the furniture/decor and then add a few at a time back into game until the error returns.

Could be only 1 or 2 bad apples spoiling the bunch.

 

All the game updates and patches have messed up a lot of cc so you will have to search for either updated, or newly created replacements once you get it all sorted out.  

Thanks! Could it be one item that causes my decor to disappear? Or will all items that does that mean that they are broken?

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, MariellW said:

Thanks! Could it be one item that causes my decor to disappear? Or will all items that does that mean that they are broken?

It's possible I suppose, but since I don't use but a few cc furniture items I don't have much experience with decor objects.

 

If one broken object covers an entire range of data/code it could knock out any others that are trying to use that same data/code.

 

But it could also be that all the decor that goes missing is from the same author and time span, which is more likely.   

Link to comment

I was able to solve the issue. I am posting this, because I did indeed learn something new. I thought that my decor was outdated, and that  I had to remove all of them that seemed broken  even though it was by different creators. I downloaded a new CC counter (it was named a decor part for a grill, which is why I didn't find it by searching for it in my folder)  for my Sims, and this one made the issue.  Got rid of it, and now all of my decor works without any issues. So to answer my own question; No, not all items has to be broken, it could simply be one small thing that messes up things that normally would and should work. 

 

Thanks to your advice, I have also in general been deleted duplicates (which I had no idea I had that many of) which probably will make my game run better. 

It seems to work like normal now, so I hope I am able to play and save the game, and load into my save again tomorrow without the error code.

 

So again, thank you so much for being so nice and helpful taking time to give me advice and for learning me  new things. 

Link to comment
18 hours ago, MariellW said:

So again, thank you so much for being so nice and helpful taking time to give me advice and for learning me  new things. 

NP, glad you got things working finally.

 

As a side note you can open the WickedWhims.Log file, in the TS4 folder, and scroll down a fair bit and look for a small area of test that mentions 'duplicates'.

Obviously this number should be zero, but if not, it will list the dupe files at least so you can track them down.

However it won't detect duplicates hidden inside merged files.

 

Another hint: turn off Origin Auto Game updates to prevent game updates from breaking your mods, until they get updated.

Just play offline for a few days if game wants to update.

Origin updates itself are usually fine to allow. 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...