IGNORED

Random CTD on a very modded skyrim

Hi. I have huge set of mods (Over 600) for skyrim legendary edition. I am using mod organizer and have about 187 active plugin. I'm using loot, fnis, dual sheath, merged patch, bashed patch and many more. I have merged many mods using "Merge Plugin xEdit Script". 

My skyrim tends to crash randomly from time to time. I know that large load orders will crash from time to time no matter what but I was hoping to see if I can improve it somehow and make sure I'm not doing something stupid that can be fixed easily. You guys let me know what more info you need.

My specs:

GTX 1070 8Gb Vram

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X

G.Skill 16GB (2 x 8GB)

An HDD that I don't know the name.

I am also using crash fixes, Resaver and SrtCrashFix.

I attached the files needed.

Keep in mind The plugins below are merged plugins which I can give you guys the mods names if needed:

Merged - Armor3.esp
Merged - WepArm.esp
Serana.esp
Merged - DemonHunter.esp
Sephina.esp
AetherSuite+.esp
Merged - Simple to Hard.esp
Merged - New IV.esp
Merged - Green.esp
Merged - House.esp
Merged - NewBuild.esp
Merged - New V.esp

Thanks to anyone who puts time to read this.

CrashFixPlugin.ini enblocal.ini initweaks.ini Skyrim.ini SkyrimPrefs.ini loadorder.txt modlist.txt plugins.txt

2 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

With 600 mods you can get the Limit of 1 Million of Object References.

Convert some of yours ESP's in EMS's with Tes5Edit.

Thanks for the reply. It says above 900k is dangers. 

I ran the script and here is what I got in the end. "Found 360670 temporary and 107572 persistent loaded references, for a grand total of 468242 loaded references."

I'm guessing I'm fine as far as references.

Anything else come to your mind?

8 hours ago, afshin76 said:

Anything else come to your mind?

I presume some thing is bad computed in the scripts or the merges are not processed correctly.

Read this post and the entire conversation because show exactly the same problem by the same motive.

The numbers are very similar as you show and the CTD happen in the same way:

Found 321666 temporary and 141167 persistent loaded references, for a grand total of 462833 loaded references.

8 hours ago, afshin76 said:

"Found 360670 temporary and 107572 persistent loaded references, for a grand total of 468242 loaded references."

And the script show a very similar numbers in my game with only 250 ESP's and a bit of merges:

Found 308375 temporary and 103223 persistent loaded references, for a grand total of 411598 loaded references.

From my point of view, the script have some fail, but i can not find the problem inside the script. Maybe is a fail in Tes5Edit or inside the game because is practically imposible that the script show similar numbers in my game, with 290 mods and a bit of merges, than in your game with 600 mods and a lot of merges.

Then, follow the voice of the experience, mark some of yours pluging as ESM and look if that solve your problem.

6 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

can you relate what kind of crash ? (freeze, crash to desktop, crash at upload, entering a new cell, opening your menu, etc … )

did you tweak skse.ini ( i noticed freezing time to time when set to high ).

I have no freezing. It is a crash to desktop. %90 of times its immediate. 

2 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

look also at your papyrus log it can provide some clues on what has some errors ! (missing files, warnings, errors).

There was lots of warnings and lots of errors XD

If I post it can you guys figure out something?

16 minutes ago, afshin76 said:

There was lots of warnings and lots of errors XD

If I post it can you guys figure out something?

Put it to take a look, can give some clues, but the papyrus.log never say the cause of the CTD.

Is a buffered file and, when the game made CTD, the last lines of the log are never written.

Yours CTD are really random, totally random without any relation between them?

Happen in the same way in a New Game? Or maybe happen only when you load your savegame?

Yes, the CTD are random. Totally random. Sometimes when I change a cell. Sometimes when I open the menu. Sometimes when I'm just walking. Sometimes when I'm doing nothing. Also I don't know if it's just me, but I have this feeling that whenever I open the enb setting (in game) and change something it increases the chance of ctd. I do get ctds after I save something in the enb, whether its 5 min after, 20 min after, or while I'm still in the menu.

I'll try to get a log and upload it and see if that helps.

One more thing tho. Last night I started a new game and tried saving multiple times. The save cleaner shows my saves are all fine except for the last one. 

The last one is an auto save from the "AutoSave Manager" mod. Here is save cleaner says:

"ActiveScript count is quite high, (10518)."

And here I thought I got rid of most script heavy mods :)

Dynamic LODs have seriously messed with my game before too. I don't know exactly why this happens, but disabling DynDOLOD.esp worked for me. You could try generating DynDOLOD again, but go to advanced, then uncheck "Generate DynDOLOD", so that only static and tree LODs are generated. 

2 hours ago, Targultoon said:

Dynamic LODs have seriously messed with my game before too. I don't know exactly why this happens, but disabling DynDOLOD.esp worked for me. You could try generating DynDOLOD again, but go to advanced, then uncheck "Generate DynDOLOD", so that only static and tree LODs are generated. 

That's interesting. The thing is I have crashes in interior as well.

How could one tell if the problem is from DynDOLOD?

29 minutes ago, afshin76 said:

"ActiveScript count is quite high, (10518)."

That number is gigantic. Any number over 200 Active Scripts is excessive. The game can accumulate a bit of scripts some times, under stress circumstances, and the Active Scripts count can up to 400 or 800 whitout any problem, under puntual situations, because that scripts can easily be executed by the game.

But 10K??? That is a bad mod generating scripts as crazy and consuming all the memory and resources of the game. Try locate it, take a look to the savegame and look what mod is generating that gigantic amount of scripts.

5 minutes ago, afshin76 said:

That's interesting. The thing is I have crashes in interior as well.

How could one tell if the problem is from DynDOLOD?

Try generating DynDOLOD again, but go to advanced, then uncheck "Generate DynDOLOD". Then start a new game (or from the main menu just open console and do `coc whiterun`) and run around for a bit.

2 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

That number is gigantic. Any number over 200 Active Scripts is excessive. The game can accumulate a bit of scripts some times, under stress circumstances, and the Active Scripts count can up to 400 or 800 whitout any problem, under puntual situations, because that scripts can easily be executed by the game.

But 10K??? That is a bad mod generating scripts as crazy and consuming all the memory and resources of the game. Try locate it, take a look to the savegame and look what mod is generating that gigantic amount of scripts.

Ok. Here is what I did. I got rid of Bashed patch and Merged patch. Generated fnis and dual sheath patches again. Enabled pap log as you requested and started a new game. I did everything I normally do. I started in whiterun, walked around for a few minutes, then walked to riverwood. I spent 5 minutes walking in around riverwood (Which I got some crashed from doing that before). I went inside riverwood trader and then went to inn. So far no crash. I went to the bleak falls barrow or whatever is its name and kill a bunch of people and some skeletons. no crash. I coc to ysoldas house, talked to her. tried to kill her, fought some guards and then they killed me and still no craaaaaaaaaash. 

In my other tests (Before I get rid of Bash and Merged patch) I definitely would have gotten a crash by now. Is it possible that those patches were the problem? 

This is the first time I decided to use those patches. So wired!!!

Papyrus.0.log