So I'm kind of purposely trying to get Tom Peeping to have sex with one or both of my sims. Both of them have the exhibition trait and both are definitely willing to have sex with Tom. But no matter what, they won't "ask" Tom to join, nor is there an option for me to have Tom join. Is there something I'm missing or do I just need to wait?

Tom (or anyone peeping on your Sims) won't join them autonomously AFAIK. You need to ask peeping Sims to join the fun.

Can you ask other Sims to join in? For exaple, if you start solo action with one Sim, can you click on that Sim, select "Wicked" and then ask the other Sim to join the fun?

Also, what are your sex and relationship settings? Do you have "Respect Gender Preference" ("Settings>Sex>Interactions") enabled? What about the options in "Settings>Relationship>Cheats" (jealousy and stuff)? Finally, have you tried it with "always accept" half or fully active (found in "Settings>Sex>Cheats")?

And to cover one last possible reason: Is your door locked (any door between "outside" and where the fun happens)? If Tom can't get in, he can't join the party.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 10:30 AM, Crashdown117 said:

Tom (or anyone peeping on your Sims) won't join them autonomously AFAIK. You need to ask peeping Sims to join the fun.

Can you ask other Sims to join in? For exaple, if you start solo action with one Sim, can you click on that Sim, select "Wicked" and then ask the other Sim to join the fun?

Also, what are your sex and relationship settings? Do you have "Respect Gender Preference" ("Settings>Sex>Interactions") enabled? What about the options in "Settings>Relationship>Cheats" (jealousy and stuff)? Finally, have you tried it with "always accept" half or fully active (found in "Settings>Sex>Cheats")?

And to cover one last possible reason: Is your door locked (any door between "outside" and where the fun happens)? If Tom can't get in, he can't join the party.

The gender preference would allow Tom to have sex with my sims. I even edited Tom's gender preference was set to their genders. They have the polyamorus traits as well. When I select the "Join" option, only my other sims show up in that window.