Standing inside of each other

In some cases fnis errors can be ignored, like duplicate animations and such...

post your fnis text otherwise we won't know...

And if you happen to be using MNC, then try installing creature framework and let it overwrite MNC ( it comes with a modified version of creature framework and doesn't work well for everyone).

57 minutes ago, PraedythXVI said:

In some cases fnis errors can be ignored, like duplicate animations and such...

post your fnis text otherwise we won't know...

And if you happen to be using MNC, then try installing creature framework and let it overwrite MNC ( it comes with a modified version of creature framework and doesn't work well for everyone).

FNIS Behavior V7.6   4/1/2020 5:24:50 PM
Generator: D:\Vortex Mods\FNIS Behavior 7_6-11811-7-6-1582308039\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).

2 Warning(s).

1 hour ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

You shouldn't have any warnings. Solve them. What do these warnings say? Post all the FNIS text after you use it.

FNIS Behavior V7.6   4/1/2020 5:24:50 PM
Generator: D:\Vortex Mods\FNIS Behavior 7_6-11811-7-6-1582308039\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).

2 Warning(s).

2 minutes ago, PickleWicklea said:

Oh... you're using Vortex... i can't help you much since i do not use it and do not recommend using it but the fnis output is pretty clear,you need to start it from the fnis icon in vortex and you may not have installed fnis correctly... assuming you're not playing on a cracked version then either reinstall fnis and/or check the paths manually to see if it's outputting anything anywhere.

1 minute ago, PraedythXVI said:

Oh... you're using Vortex... i can't help you much since i do not use it and do not recommend using it but the fnis output is pretty clear,you need to start it from the fnis icon in vortex and you may not have installed fnis correctly... assuming you're not playing on a cracked version then either reinstall fnis and/or check the paths manually to see if it's outputting anything anywhere.

I was using NMM, didnt really like it. Any suggestions on any mod managers? One of my mods came with FNIS, also I bought the game through steam.

The answer is right there. You have installed FNIS incorrectly. It is in the wrong place.

You need to add it here and run it from here

1362597687_VortexFNIS.thumb.jpg.a68eb9247af2f1d8c7df2b5297a1aef0.jpg

Use the Add Tool button on the right and point it to

<Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.

You don't change your mod manager just because one person says he doesn't like it. You learn to properly use the one you have.

8 minutes ago, PickleWicklea said:

One of my mods came with FNIS

Which mod came with FNIS?

32 minutes ago, PickleWicklea said:

I was using NMM, didnt really like it. Any suggestions on any mod managers? One of my mods came with FNIS, also I bought the game through steam.

No mod should have the fnis tool inside their folder other than fnis.

And while i agree with Grey Cloud about not doing anything based on someone else's opinion, Vortex is riddled with bugs and issues (at least that's what the 275 issues reported on GitHub implies...) Mod Organiser 2 has 163 issues reported, that's  112 less than vortex... going for the more stable mod manager would make things easier for less experienced mod users who can't troubleshoot things on their own.

Spoiler

I say that but i'm still using NMM lol, don't have the time to learn MO2 and i'm perfectly fine using nmm community edition since i'm able to reach 1200+mods ezpz while keeping everything stable.

Yeah, you can ignore some warnings, sadly not these ones.

FNIS isn't reading any of your installed mods (bad install, default skeleton, 0 added anims).

Whatever mod manager you pick, the golden rule is learning to use it. So if you picked Vortex learn about it. Quick install&setup guide for FNIS with Vortex. This is a short video you can get in 0.2 sec if you search "fnis vortex" in google, and I'm not making publicity for that indie search engine, I'm just saying the internet is full of info about these kinds of stuff. If you're new you'll have a better time learning first and attempting to do stuff on your own later. On top of installing FNIS properly you need to setup Vortex to work with FNIS, and you must make the habit of using FNIS whenever you add or remove a mod with animations. Other tools like Bodyslide or xEdit will require you to run them through Vortex too. So there is no shortcut for this, you have to learn how things works.

14 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

Mod Organiser 2 has 163 issues reported, that's  112 less than vortex.

MO has been out a lot longer than Vortex. Vortex is mainly by the guy who made MO.

I only moved to Vortex a week or so ago and I'm not a huge fan but I'll stick with it and learn how to use it and get around its shortcomings.