Searching for this outfit.

18 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of this outfit, I've had no luck in my search.

See the attached pic.

TESV.exe_DX9_20170907_181126.jpg.625315d6d81c769e53cb090969419b11.jpg

IDK but there are "request and find" threads associated with all our games. If, as it appears, this is a Skyrim "armor" you should either post this on the Skyrim (for LE) request and find thread or the Skyrim SE request and find thread. I can see why you would want it btw.

18 hours ago, DovahKya said:

I don't know the name of the mod, but this dude, has a pic with what are you searching for, you can ask to him.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/images/65319/

Thank you DovahKya, I've asked him.

9 hours ago, enya said:

And thank you enya for the direct answer, much appreciated ;) 

It seems however that the UUNP conversion link no longer exists according to tumblr, that's disappointing, but thank you for directing me to the original source, I'm sure that will come in handy once I find some conversions for it.

23 hours ago, Psalam said:

IDK but there are "request and find" threads associated with all our games. If, as it appears, this is a Skyrim "armor" you should either post this on the Skyrim (for LE) request and find thread or the Skyrim SE request and find thread. I can see why you would want it btw.

I know such a thread exists as I have ended up on it in past "adventures", however when trying to post my own request I couldn't seem to find it again, non of the forum threads seemed to match up with what I was looking for hence I tried the general thread, my bad, I will try to find said request thread for future reference, thank you.

54 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

Thank you DovahKya, I've asked him.

And thank you enya for the direct answer, much appreciated ;) 

It seems however that the UUNP conversion link no longer exists according to tumblr, that's disappointing, but thank you for directing me to the original source, I'm sure that will come in handy once I find some conversions for it.

I know such a thread exists as I have ended up on it in past "adventures", however when trying to post my own request I couldn't seem to find it again, non of the forum threads seemed to match up with what I was looking for hence I tried the general thread, my bad, I will try to find said request thread for future reference, thank you.

When you start a thread you should automatically follow it. Check before leaving the thread and, if it says following "0" (this is on the right hand side opposite the title of the thread., click on the word "following." You will then get a notification whenever anyone posts whether they quote you or not. That will help you know if someone gives you an answer.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

When you start a thread you should automatically follow it. Check before leaving the thread and, if it says following "0" (this is on the right hand side opposite the title of the thread., click on the word "following." You will then get a notification whenever anyone posts whether they quote you or not. That will help you know if someone gives you an answer.

Oh no that's not what I meant, I meant that I couldn't find the thread to post this request, I know about the follow thing, it's just that I've only used the forum side of loverslab probably twice in my whole time here, so I struggle to find stuff sometimes, particularly if it involves forum diving, doesn't help that the sites search engine has a weird way of finding things lol.

6 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

Oh no that's not what I meant, I meant that I couldn't find the thread to post this request, I know about the follow thing, it's just that I've only used the forum side of loverslab probably twice in my whole time here, so I struggle to find stuff sometimes, particularly if it involves forum diving, doesn't help that the sites search engine has a weird way of finding things lol.

Oh, I see! Well, you might want to look at this, particularly part 4 on Posting:

Archived