6 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

I've spent all day searching for a sex dialogue mod that could be used in Enderal (SLEN wasn't an option, too many references pointing to Skyrim).

Yours is the one that comes closest and has the added bonus of being pretty light-weight.

The only obstacle left in my way to bang the Enderal locals is the various ways that the mod points to Carlotta both script-wise and in dialogue.  That could cause issues since she's obviously not an inhabitant of Enderal.

So, would you be willing to publish a version were you completely remove the poor woman from the equation?  I would do it myself but i'm wary of messing with scripts and there's precious little information online on how to do it safely.

RL is, and has been, a real bear for me. I will be happy to do this if I can find the time. It's not hard, just time consuming (like all mod making).

11 hours ago, Psalam said:

RL is, and has been, a real bear for me. I will be happy to do this if I can find the time. It's not hard, just time consuming (like all mod making).

I understand, thank you for replying and even considering it.

At first i really did not want to bother you with this but i ended up with a headache (figuratively speaking) when i tried to figure out how to do this stuff myself.

Tweaking meshes and textures for personal use is something i can pull of but scripting is on a totally different level.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Psalam! Thank you for this mod, it's amazing! Would it be possible to duplicate the v1.0 Female version and restrict the NPC gender to Male?

I play a gay, submissive male Dovahkin, so the "Is there anything else that I can do for you?" would only make sense to show in dialogues with male NPCs who have a positive relationshiprank with the Dovahkin.

I know you're incredibly busy, and I think I'm at least a novice at TES5Edit, so if you have a write-up guide on how to make this edit to the mod, I can take a stab at it! Thank you so much!

23 minutes ago, sorry2botheru said:

Hi Psalam! Thank you for this mod, it's amazing! Would it be possible to duplicate the v1.0 Female version and restrict the NPC gender to Male?

I play a gay, submissive male Dovahkin, so the "Is there anything else that I can do for you?" would only make sense to show in dialogues with male NPCs who have a positive relationshiprank with the Dovahkin.

I know you're incredibly busy, and I think I'm at least a novice at TES5Edit, so if you have a write-up guide on how to make this edit to the mod, I can take a stab at it! Thank you so much!

I'm not familiar with how to do it with TES5Edit. I can tell you how to do it with the Creation Kit, however, if you like.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

I'm not familiar with how to do it with TES5Edit. I can tell you how to do it with the Creation Kit, however, if you like.

Creation Kit would be great, thank you! I’m not very familiar with using Creation Kit but I have it installed and have used it to re-save form 44 plugins to form 43 for Legendary Edition.

14 minutes ago, sorry2botheru said:

Creation Kit would be great, thank you! I’m not very familiar with using Creation Kit but I have it installed and have used it to re-save form 44 plugins to form 43 for Legendary Edition.

So, open the CK and set SCS as the active mod.

Use the Object Window and highlight quests. Type SomeConsensualSex into the window. (I think the quest contains the entire name. If that doesn't work try SCS or other variants or scroll through the entire list to find the one quest placed by SCS). Hit Enter.

Go to the Dialogue View (see this helpful link for an explanation of terminology: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Bethesda_Tutorial_Dialogue)

Double-click on the Topic to open the Topic Window.

Double-click on the dialogue listed here to open the Topic Info.

In the middle of the box there is a box entitled "Conditions." At this point there should only be a couple of conditions present and what you are wanting to do is to add another one. So, right click in the empty part of the conditions box. You should get a Condition Item box. All you need to do is hit the down arrow under Condition Function (the default is GetIsID) and find GetIsSex instead. IIRC leaving that =1 should be male. So, you've added one condition. Carefully hit save on every box on the way out and save the file before closing the CK.

Congratulations! You've just altered your first mod.

Why, you ask, if it's that simple didn't I just volunteer to do it? Packaging for uploading takes more time than a lot of modding does. Take my word for it.

44 minutes ago, Psalam said:

So, open the CK and set SCS as the active mod.

Use the Object Window and highlight quests. Type SomeConsensualSex into the window. (I think the quest contains the entire name. If that doesn't work try SCS or other variants or scroll through the entire list to find the one quest placed by SCS). Hit Enter.

Go to the Dialogue View (see this helpful link for an explanation of terminology: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Bethesda_Tutorial_Dialogue)

Double-click on the Topic to open the Topic Window.

Double-click on the dialogue listed here to open the Topic Info.

In the middle of the box there is a box entitled "Conditions." At this point there should only be a couple of conditions present and what you are wanting to do is to add another one. So, right click in the empty part of the conditions box. You should get a Condition Item box. All you need to do is hit the down arrow under Condition Function (the default is GetIsID) and find GetIsSex instead. IIRC leaving that =1 should be male. So, you've added one condition. Carefully hit save on every box on the way out and save the file before closing the CK.

Congratulations! You've just altered your first mod.

Why, you ask, if it's that simple didn't I just volunteer to do it? Packaging for uploading takes more time than a lot of modding does. Take my word for it.

Thank you so much! I will try this! It might sound easy, but I know it will take me three hours just because I’ll keep doubling back to make sure I didn’t mess up, haha!

So this change shouldn’t affect any scripts or files from the mod, other than the plug-in itself?

28 minutes ago, sorry2botheru said:

Thank you so much! I will try this! It might sound easy, but I know it will take me three hours just because I’ll keep doubling back to make sure I didn’t mess up, haha!

So this change shouldn’t affect any scripts or files from the mod, other than the plug-in itself?

All it does is add a single condition to who gets the dialogue. Since you want only males to get it you've added that condition (males only). So, you shouldn't get the dialogue with, say, Lydia but you would with any male follower (or other male with relationshiprank greater than 0). The scripts remain the same. The other conditions remain the same. Quite literally, nothing else has changed.

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

All it does is add a single condition to who gets the dialogue. Since you want only males to get it you've added that condition (males only). So, you shouldn't get the dialogue with, say, Lydia but you would with any male follower (or other male with relationshiprank greater than 0). The scripts remain the same. The other conditions remain the same. Quite literally, nothing else has changed.

Thank you so, so much for the guide!! I think I did it correctly, I added the Male only condition to every dialogue response (screenshot included) and then saved the plugin.  The only part I was unsure of is if I was supposed to add the condition to the player dialogue itself ("Is there anything else I can help you with?") or to each of the dialogue responses, as I've currently done?  Plugin attached! :)

https://imgur.com/qm7r1yO

mySCSFemale.esp

6 hours ago, sorry2botheru said:

Thank you so, so much for the guide!! I think I did it correctly, I added the Male only condition to every dialogue response (screenshot included) and then saved the plugin.  The only part I was unsure of is if I was supposed to add the condition to the player dialogue itself ("Is there anything else I can help you with?") or to each of the dialogue responses, as I've currently done?  Plugin attached! :)

https://imgur.com/qm7r1yO

mySCSFemale.esp 2.79 kB · 0 downloads

Just try it and see how it goes. I'll help if you hit a wall. (It should only require changing the "main" dialogue.)

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

Just try it and see how it goes. I'll help if you hit a wall. (It should only require changing the "main" dialogue.)

Thank you, I'll be sure to give it a test run when I start my playthrough!

Since the dialogue responses are customized, does this mod require the Fuz Ro D'oh mod?

6 minutes ago, sorry2botheru said:

Thank you, I'll be sure to give it a test run when I start my playthrough!

Since the dialogue responses are customized, does this mod require the Fuz Ro D'oh mod?

Actually it shouldn't (come to think of it). However, that one is a good mod for anyone to have in their load order.

• 2 weeks later...

Some ideas that could (or could not, it's your mod after all) improve a bit:

1. Different approach dialogue based on relationship the Player has with the approached one:

(BTW, do you agree with me that the entire relationship's "rank" system is, at least, idiot? I mean, "ally" should be less than friend, right? For example, US and Britain are ally but not always "friends". And "confidant", what it means? Much better "Best friend" by my point of view. So I think the ranking should be: acquaitance - ally - friend - best friend - lover).

Anyhow, here we go:

A. "Hello friend, do you need something? (rank: Friend).

B. "Hi dear, anything you wish to share with me? (rank: Confidant).

C. "My dear, are you up for some ... confidences? (rank: Ally.  ... bleah, see above).

D. "Honey, I really wish to give you something to remember. (rank: Lover).

And, based on the above also:

2. Option that the approached one could refuse the "offer".

Maybe this way:

A. Rank Friend could refuse at Random (50/50).

B. Rank Confidant could refuse at Random but with less percentage.

C. Rank Ally could refuse but only with very little percentage.

D. Lover never refuse.

Of course the refusal could be based on the Arousal of the approached (but I know, this implies the SexLab Aroused (one of them) mod dependency and it could be too much work).

And the refuse dialogue are all up to you.

What do you think?

10 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Some ideas that could (or could not, it's your mod after all) improve a bit:

1. Different approach dialogue based on relationship the Player has with the approached one:

(BTW, do you agree with me that the entire relationship's "rank" system is, at least, idiot? I mean, "ally" should be less than friend, right? For example, US and Britain are ally but not always "friends". And "confidant", what it means? Much better "Best friend" by my point of view. So I think the ranking should be: acquaitance - ally - friend - best friend - lover).

Anyhow, here we go:

A. "Hello friend, do you need something? (rank: Friend).

B. "Hi dear, anything you wish to share with me? (rank: Confidant).

C. "My dear, are you up for some ... confidences? (rank: Ally.  ... bleah, see above).

D. "Honey, I really wish to give you something to remember. (rank: Lover).

And, based on the above also:

2. Option that the approached one could refuse the "offer".

Maybe this way:

A. Rank Friend could refuse at Random (50/50).

B. Rank Confidant could refuse at Random but with less percentage.

C. Rank Ally could refuse but only with very little percentage.

D. Lover never refuse.

Of course the refusal could be based on the Arousal of the approached (but I know, this implies the SexLab Aroused (one of them) mod dependency and it could be too much work).

And the refuse dialogue are all up to you.

What do you think?

I think that these are good suggestions and, if I get the time and energy, I might make files to include these. However, two things to bear in mind: 1) the more dialogue I place in the mod the larger the files get and 2) the more options I place in the dialogue the larger the files get. So, for instance, I placed one "option" (with Carlotta Valentia) in the original file which was left out in the second file. This about doubled the size of the file. If I made separate dialogue for each relationshiprank (there being four) it would likely make the file four times as large. And, if I placed more than one option in each of those four it could make the resulting file 10 times (or more) larger than the original. 

I once described to someone that I preferred making my mods "small and innocuous". Your suggestions would take me in an entirely different (and new) direction.

About your comments re:relationshiprank in general, what can I say? It's Bugthesda.

:cool: You are too hard with yourself. Your file is by now 9 Kb "large". Ten times means 90 Kb that is a very very very little compared to almost all other sex mods here.

In any case, as I wrote, it's already very good and it's only up to you if you wish follow some that are only ideas and never requests.

Still, Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

"As for you, my little mortal minion ... Feel free to keep the Wabbajack (or this file instead). As a symbol of my ... Oh, just take the damn thing." - Sheogorath

I always make my new BFF Sheo give me more than just the one staff in return for making me do all those dumb trick quests... :D

• 1 month later...

Psalm thanks I keep using this mod.  then I  donwload and install again today for new game (now I reconstruct my mods list), 

For SE we need to un-pack bsa. 

then I found your LE BSA seems include one more esp ..(same name but separate lcoation),  though it not cause any issue... 

do you intend so?   (eg for user edit easy etc,, so it include option esp or template?)

===

Btw it work for SE without problem, thanks (only need to extruct as loose files)?

bsainclude.JPG

4 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Psalm thanks I keep using this mod.  then I  donwload and install again today for new game (now I reconstruct my mods list), 

For SE we need to un-pack bsa. 

then I found your LE BSA seems include one more esp ..(same name but separate lcoation),  though it not cause any issue... 

do you intend so?   (eg for user edit easy etc,, so it include option esp or template?)

===

Btw it work for SE without problem, thanks (only need to extruct as loose files)?

bsainclude.JPG

That was an error I made when packing. I haven't done anything with it since, as you say, it works as advertised. I've found that packing bsa's can be as hard as making a mod (it's why I put an entry into my blog "Notes to Myself" for when I do it the next time).

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

That was an error I made when packing. I haven't done anything with it since, as you say, it works as advertised. I've found that packing bsa's can be as hard as making a mod (it's why I put an entry into my blog "Notes to Myself" for when I do it the next time).

I see..  I fortunately got good tutorial to pack loose file as BSA with Archive.exe (Bedetha tool). Actually I feltl difficulty  so I still check same tutorial when I pack BSA.    And maybe most of case I prefer to keep as loose.  (to manage mod without Mod  manager,  bsa is more easy for un-install install though)

anyway I just hoped to know the reason thanks.