@Psalam

Could you teach me basic about dialogue in CK?  ? I am now planning to learn sexlab mods then this mod is really good to understand how it work..at same time it is first time, I make new dialogue in CK, so now I load your plug in and compare with tutorials. (serch around),, and try to make it work..

Then I now add quest and, new dialogue in Dialogue View.. (which my custom plug in),  then check how you add Dialogue for General and Carlotta  In CK,, I find (confrim in tesVedit first) one quest, myConsensualQuest  (quest)  and can find one dialogue attached for the quest

myConsensualQust01 (dialogue)

so I click the dialogue and in Dialogue view I can see,

myConsensualQuestDialogGeneral >> MyconsensualQuestDialogGeneralTopic

But I can not find myConsensualQuestDialogCalrottaTopic,, in the view...   (but I know, you have 2 Branches for the Dialogue..and I can see them

in the PlayerDialogue. only,,, Is is utuall?  or I miss some option to show the CalrottaTopic??

dial1.JPG.59774985dee5a77784454c13cf364771.JPG

dia2.JPG.88837564b82160fa1d9369dbb68d1117.JPG

hope to know if I miss something.. (I took time enough just to show dialogue view because of some CK issue^^;)

if I add one Dialogue and branch, in the Dialogue view, after that, I can add another version (like you add Calrottatopic) in Player view. .then it work? or if you do not need to use DIalogue View at all. to make those Topic??

2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

@Psalam

Could you teach me basic about dialogue in CK?  ? I am now planning to learn sexlab mods then this mod is really good to understand how it work..at same time it is first time, I make new dialogue in CK, so now I load your plug in and compare with tutorials. (serch around),, and try to make it work..

Then I now add quest and, new dialogue in Dialogue View.. (which my custom plug in),  then check how you add Dialogue for General and Carlotta  In CK,, I find (confrim in tesVedit first) one quest, myConsensualQuest  (quest)  and can find one dialogue attached for the quest

myConsensualQust01 (dialogue)

so I click the dialogue and in Dialogue view I can see,

myConsensualQuestDialogGeneral >> MyconsensualQuestDialogGeneralTopic

But I can not find myConsensualQuestDialogCalrottaTopic,, in the view...   (but I know, you have 2 Branches for the Dialogue..and I can see them

in the PlayerDialogue. only,,, Is is utuall?  or I miss some option to show the CalrottaTopic??

dial1.JPG.59774985dee5a77784454c13cf364771.JPG

dia2.JPG.88837564b82160fa1d9369dbb68d1117.JPG

hope to know if I miss something.. (I took time enough just to show dialogue view because of some CK issue^^;)

if I add one Dialogue and branch, in the Dialogue view, after that, I can add another version (like you add Calrottatopic) in Player view. .then it work? or if you do not need to use DIalogue View at all. to make those Topic??

The answer to your question is straightforward. When using thee CK the author (me) gets to choose who says what dialogue. There is a table where you choose things like "is not adult" (very important since sex is involved) and relationshiprank >= 1 with player. So there is one whole dialogue that is specified for Carlotta (is carlotta = 1) and the other branch includes something to make sure that Carlotta doesn't show up (carlotta not = 1).

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

The answer to your question is straightforward. When using thee CK the author (me) gets to choose who says what dialogue. There is a table where you choose things like "is not adult" (very important since sex is involved) and relationshiprank >= 1 with player. So there is one whole dialogue that is specified for Carlotta (is carlotta = 1) and the other branch includes something to make sure that Carlotta doesn't show up (carlotta not = 1).

At first thanks you answer my question.. then I could learn many from your esp and script soruce,,,

eg how add dialogue topic with condition, and attach script.

wiith propertys..  (just a one day try,,  your source and esp record really teach me many things at once ☺️ )

then with check other video,  I could make custom version.  which only start aggressive animation with somehow aggressive dialogue play role.. ^^;  (it was my intention to add another variation, then I made it as different esl flag esp...)

(I just add parameter for the quickstart funciton, ,with check sexlabframework source..)

Then if I hope to see. your Carlotta version dialogue Topics,,  in "dialogues view" as same as it show general dialogue topics (condtion not equal with Carlotta) ,, is there way to show them with CK options?  

it is just my quriosity, because I understand, even though I do not show them in dialogues view,,actually you can make all topics of dialogue with info editor......   

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

At first thanks you answer my question.. then I could learn many from your esp and script soruce,,,

eg how add dialogue topic with condition, and attach script.

wiith propertys..  (just a one day try,,  your source and esp record really teach me many things at once ☺️ )

then with check other video,  I could make custom version.  which only start aggressive animation with somehow aggressive dialogue play role.. ^^;  (it was my intention to add another variation, then I made it as different esl flag esp...)

(I just add parameter for the quickstart funciton, ,with check sexlabframework source..)

Then if I hope to see. your Carlotta version dialogue Topics,,  in "dialogues view" as same as it show general dialogue topics (condtion not equal with Carlotta) ,, is there way to show them with CK options?  

it is just my quriosity, because I understand, even though I do not show them in dialogues view,,actually you can make all topics of dialogue with info editor......   

This is from the Creation Kit-Wiki. It is a tutorial dealing with Dialogue. About 1/2 way down on the page I sent you to you will see something called "Tpoic Window". That will show you how you make it so that only certain people have certain dialogue.

Dealing with animations from SexLab is a little trickier. For what you want though, you should be able to use the same scripting I did with the addition (within the parentheses) of adding     , "Aggressive"      or some other tag. When you add the string within the parentheses SexLab will limit its Search to the animations with that (those) tag(s).

I think that answered your questions. If I missed something feel free to ask again.

myConsensual.esp

while using this mod. I noticed that somtimes after this mods dialogue with a NPC, the dialogue ends but no sex starts...
it only happens when the NPC says "Now I'll return the favor.". All other dialogues work fine ( for me it can take 10 seconds before sex starts ).

in game:
PC    - "Am I still your favorite?"
NPC    - "Now I'll return the favor."
then nothing happens...

I found a null-reference in \dialogue topic\ xx0012C7 \ xx00182E

I just added the reference to SexLabQuestFramework in:

[03] myConsensual_dialogue_fix.esp (AACA53F6) \ Dialog Topic \ 020012C7 <myConsensualQuestDialogGeneralTopic> \ 0200182E

and saved as:
        myConsensual_dialogue_fix.esp

I also made a fixed  myConsensual.esp  so I dont have to load an extra .esp
    saved as:
        Some consensual sex (Dialogue) fix220117.rar

If you want to use it, I saved both files here. ( only use one of them )

"myConsensual_dialogue_fix.rar"
    load the myConsensual_dialogue_fix.esp so it loads after myConsensual.esp

Or

"Some consensual sex (Dialogue) fixed220117.rar"
    replace the original "myConsensual.esp" with my changed "myConsensual.esp"

Or

use the information here to do the changes yourself so you don't have to download any files.

--------------------------------------------------
I am running this mod on Skyrim SE and it works well.
I did unpack the BSA-file for the mod
I use Mod Organizer 2
--------------------------------------------------

I deleted the duplicate "myconsensual.esp" file ( users/owner/desktop/data/myconsensual.esp ), but I don't think it matters if it there or not.

myConsensual_dialogue_fix.rar Some consensual sex (Dialogue) fixed220117.rar

27 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Dealing with animations from SexLab is a little trickier. For what you want though, you should be able to use the same scripting I did with the addition (within the parentheses) of adding     , "Aggressive"      or some other tag. When you add the string within the parentheses SexLab will limit its Search to the animations with that (those) tag(s).

I think that answered your questions. If I missed something feel free to ask again.

mmm,,, yes,, I already made my custom version, which can start aggressive or Bound tag animation only..though I only use same ssl function,,

(I just follow your way first,, then add tag arguments,, to restrict animation.. one dilalogue branch use "Aggressive" the other use "Bound"

tag

Sexlab.Quickstart(AkSpeaker, PlayerRef, AnimationTags = "Bound")

so your reply is what I actually did  .(so now I think I did it  correctly thanks!!) ☺️

And yes  I use the "something called "Tpoic Window". That will show you how you make it so that only certain people have certain dialogue."

after make my custom version, and test (and still now I try to customize it with more conditions, try and error, )

then I just thought why I can not see all dialogues  in "dialogues view" but can see One dialogue topic,

eg I follow your way, then now one quest have one dialogue.  then the dialogue have 2 dialogue branch...

2dialoguebranches.JPG.23ab5a9b8ee16b83678939e4fe87923a.JPG

Actually I made those dialogue branch in Topic window...(double click each dialogue branch,, then it seems open topic window,  ( then I set conditions etc,,, and attach script, )>> edit source in script editor >> recompile.. 

Then I return dialogue view to confirm,, but  it show only  1st dialogue branch in Topic window.  but not show 2nd one which I made as new^^;  (so it was question,  my CK somehow corrupted, or it is usuall)

716448330_dialogueviewer.JPG.c0e1e68881a2d0d3156bdd47fdd27de8.JPG

(though I confirmed actually it work, in game.. I could see both dialogue , and dialogue branch for each condition >> start different animation which use aggressive or bound..

From your replys  I suppose actually dialogue view not show all dialogue branch but only show 1st dialogue branch...right?

My version is like this..

• 6 months later...
On 4/23/2020 at 2:31 AM, panchobobsullivan said:

I'm glad the mods default state plays sex animations assuming the player character being in the giver role. This meshes well with those like myself who usually play as male characters. So many mods are made assuming the player character being a female which I just find plain annoying. I really hope you don't divert away from this in future updates.

Question: Is it possible to use TesVedit to change this mod so the Dialog for sex will appear on Followers/NPC who must be "Ally" rank and above instead of "Friend"?

Once again thanks for this great simple but effective mod.

I have just done almost exactly that, using SSEEdit. The only difference is that I had converted it to Form 44 first for SSE compatibility. So, yes, it is doable and straightforward if you are used to SSEEdit.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/31/2023 at 12:57 PM, bubba999 said:

I just downloaded and tried to load the game with either one installed and Skyrim crashes. SE with MO2. Any ideas?

See the post just above yours. The mod is designed to be used on LE but it seems to be simple to convert to SE.