Not to sure how far back but I noticed some issues with some animations, the sim's feet seem to glitch forward and back during the animation cycle.

At first, I thought that maybe it was just a particular animator but some basic testing showed that animations that were fine have now also been affected.

As an example Golden88 Standing Doggy 01 and 02 are both glitching out

Is anyone else having these issues?

2 hours ago, JustinnatorX said:

Never heard of the animator Golden88 but I suspect they may be older animations that haven't been kept updated with WW versions.

Many new things have been added to WW over time and it causes problems with quite a few older animations, or so I've heard anyway.

Best to just use current animations that are available from downloads area here at LL because they are kept up to date pretty well.

8 hours ago, JustinnatorX said:

Not to sure how far back but I noticed some issues with some animations, the sim's feet seem to glitch forward and back during the animation cycle.

At first, I thought that maybe it was just a particular animator but some basic testing showed that animations that were fine have now also been affected.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Golden 88 is a very old series of animations....2017?

Archived