Hey there!

I was looking through the forums and couldn't find a topic that was still active recently concerning mod ideas and desires by the community regarding Fallout 4 which is curious, because it seems to me to be something that should be discussed.

The general idea here was to shout out your (general) ideas and/or desires in a way that is easy to see and understand. After that I'd like to summarize it and create a vote to see if the trend is still the same or not. After that there won't be a mod but maybe someone or even a group of people will work together on one or any of those ideas or even come up with one themselves after all of this.

So, lets start!

I really would like to see:

- More Quest related mods or an elaborate one

- Mod simulating libido/arousal. There are already some nices mods out there with a reputation system and one with a period cycle so there are values to work with.

- Reactionary mods: Depending on cleanliness, obvious arousal, reputation, tatoos, ..

- Hucow. It's my fetish, alright.

- Some kind of fashion mod like YPS for Skyrim LE.

Those are general ideas on the top of my head and I have some more ideas but I think it'd be nice to have some more voices heard. :)

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I need multiple dog & wolf animations. 6 animals on one human. I need them for a mod I want to make.

:thumbsup:

Not to be rude but that wasn't the intention of this topic. Your post is a specific request and there is a sub-forum for that. This topic is to get a gist of what is needed / wanted right now from the community.

2 hours ago, niceneasy said:

Not to be rude but that wasn't the intention of this topic. Your post is a specific request and there is a sub-forum for that. This topic is to get a gist of what is needed / wanted right now from the community.

And with how many people have you consulted about these ideas to deside that they are needed for community?

What you will do to realise them?

It would be pretty neat to see more:

- Furniture animations. 

- Story/Role play based mods that use the character's name in dialogue (Sort of like codsworth).

- This would probably also go under furniture animations, but maybe more static object animations like on top of barrels / up against a fence / wall.

- Animations utilizing FG's and BT2's bones.

More quests that utilize AAF would be good, Boston Breeder is pretty much the only decent quest pack we have on the LL site, and that is understandably not going to be to everybody's taste. And with the greatest respect, (and I really do mean that, I think all the modders are brilliant) a lot of the BB quests still have a lot of bugs and missing animations.

Off the top of my head though, if any mod creators are reading this, I would say that what is most needed are immersion/RP based mods. The animations we have so far are mostly fine, and there's plenty of clothing packs etc. So I would say we could do with: 

• Marriage mod (in a proper chapel/church)
  • More dialogue mods (a lot of the ways that are used currently to initiate consensual sex seem to be very mechanical or cheesy.) 
  • Better sex progression. It's weird that the old Lovers PK sex progression is better than AAF's. It should really be a lot easier to have a natural sex progression for consensual sex. Kiss-Foreplay-Sex-Finish, with each stage progressed with hotkeys.
  • A sex mini-game, again like what Lovers PK had, with the Satisfaction mod. Make sex a bit of a mini-game for male PCs, trying to please a partner before they finish. This could then directly affect the ca_affinity level.
  • A better ca_affinity system in general, but that would be a pretty major overhaul, together with (again) more dialogue/marriage mods. Kind of crazy really that Piper can go from treating you as a stranger to being head over heels in love with you within a week. (But then again I'm one of these ultra realism freaks that uses the Advanced Need's toilet needs lol, so maybe I'm a minority on this one.) 
  • Since animal mods seem so popular, how about male on female creature animation pack? Not my cup of tea personally, but it might be someone else's.
  • A better child system, again probably not possible without creating game breaking bugs, but maybe not such a stark baby-child ageing process would be good. Maybe it could be done with set-scale with a head size slider?
  • Shenanigans etc should probably take into consideration current relationships, Marcy seems to be dealing with her depression by shagging her way through every Settler in the Wasteland and the Drumlin Diner seems to host incestual sex acts every time I walk past.  

On 4/1/2020 at 4:50 AM, niceneasy said:

Did you even read the post you were referring to?

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, Zuxuliax said:

More quests that utilize AAF would be good, Boston Breeder is pretty much the only decent quest pack we have on the LL site, and that is understandably not going to be to everybody's taste. And with the greatest respect, (and I really do mean that, I think all the modders are brilliant) a lot of the BB quests still have a lot of bugs and missing animations.

Off the top of my head though, if any mod creators are reading this, I would say that what is most needed are immersion/RP based mods. The animations we have so far are mostly fine, and there's plenty of clothing packs etc. So I would say we could do with: 

• Marriage mod (in a proper chapel/church)
  • More dialogue mods (a lot of the ways that are used currently to initiate consensual sex seem to be very mechanical or cheesy.) 
  • Better sex progression. It's weird that the old Lovers PK sex progression is better than AAF's. It should really be a lot easier to have a natural sex progression for consensual sex. Kiss-Foreplay-Sex-Finish, with each stage progressed with hotkeys.
  • A sex mini-game, again like what Lovers PK had, with the Satisfaction mod. Make sex a bit of a mini-game for male PCs, trying to please a partner before they finish. This could then directly affect the ca_affinity level.
  • A better ca_affinity system in general, but that would be a pretty major overhaul, together with (again) more dialogue/marriage mods. Kind of crazy really that Piper can go from treating you as a stranger to being head over heels in love with you within a week. (But then again I'm one of these ultra realism freaks that uses the Advanced Need's toilet needs lol, so maybe I'm a minority on this one.) 
  • Since animal mods seem so popular, how about male on female creature animation pack? Not my cup of tea personally, but it might be someone else's.
  • A better child system, again probably not possible without creating game breaking bugs, but maybe not such a stark baby-child ageing process would be good. Maybe it could be done with set-scale with a head size slider?
  • Shenanigans etc should probably take into consideration current relationships, Marcy seems to be dealing with her depression by shagging her way through every Settler in the Wasteland and the Drumlin Diner seems to host incestual sex acts every time I walk past.  

You can try barbarous continent and sex vault

34 minutes ago, migueltorga said:

AAF Family Planning mod for holding babies, feeding, diapers and all that stuff.   

Hmm, would probably be best to have an option to give the baby to a companion to look after at a settlment and have them do the animations from time to time. I'm all about realism, but that would actually be a nightmare. Just hours and hours of changing nappies and feeding, lol

sex skills tree. with perks that allow you to complete some quests by just banging your way throw or get additional fitures. for example gangbang perk level 1, 2, 3 with high endurance level alows you to pacify raider gang of diferent number without health damage which in low level will cause death (but you can ask for a help of your companion if you have one). "true disney princess" allow you to tame animals (and you must keep them interested in your company time to time or they gona run away) or just wear deathclaw or yao guai scent that scares lesser animals. persuation perk.  allows you to trade some servises from npc for your body (on high level even just with promise only) like help to defend setlement, steal something or kill someone without you geting into trouble, but not always successfull. Barter perk allows you to earn some thing you want if you skilled enough in what merchant wants. poison ivy perks allow you to make poison you can kill everything you fuck with. cum-a-sutra perk that heals you, clear the radiation or addiction by just shaging in right way.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been longing for a succbus mod, like the one in skyrim. if it is good enough, it allows the player(female character better) to roam the commonwealth without any equipment. the player character use sex as a weapon and they will have some defence skill that works only when naked. As the player character levels, it can heal after sex and do many other sex by the resource earn by sex. 

First of all, I am going to make it very clear that what I am going to present here is done from a totally constructive point of view, and with the utmost respect and affection, both to mod-users and, of course, to mod- authors. Take these words for advice and suggestions, please.

Ideas are always welcome. Everyone has. The ideas presented here are all pretty. It would be great if they came true. But having ideas is usually the easiest part. The difficult thing is to materialize them. What the community really needs, in my opinion, are more mod-authors.

And making great mods is not easy. The mod author, before materializing his idea, has had to learn to use the necessary tools, then work them, test them in-game, publish them and then attend to the mod-users, looking for bugs and adding more requests to the mod. And all this, sacrificing all or in large part, their free time. Even more than one has become ill from spending too much time on his mod. And real life always has to be ahead.

So, as a general advice, mod-users, we should treat mod-authors, with the utmost respect and affection, almost as if they were "endangered" beings. The last thing the adult FO4 community needs is for mod-authors to burn out and drop out.

Some of the ideas presented here, already have or almost have, similar mods or nearby resources available. You just need someone to take them, ask for the permissions if you want to publish the mod later, and extend them. As a general rule, it would be good for mod-users to spend some time researching existing resources, both here in Loverslab, Nexus or wherever.

Do you need more animations or more mods? We don't have many active animators, so why don't we dust our card and sponsor them? Surely more than one animator or mod-author has ever thought: "I wish I could dedicate myself to this full time, it is what I like to do the most".

So, let's get to work, learn to use the necessary tools and materialize your ideas! Any mesh, texture, and so on can go a long way.

Well, enough, Antoniut!

I reiterate: all this exposed here, is done from the maximum respect and affection for all. If it has not been interpreted like this, it is that the Google Translator has failed ...

Good modding and good gaming!

Hello, first time poster here. Been playing modded FO4 for at least 3 years now, but finally making the effort to post here due to the extra time at home.

I have a few specific ideas in mind in respects to this thread that I'd be very elated to be developed into a mod.

1) A settlement pillage/consequence system. 

- A system where if you ignore attacks on settlements, there is more depth to the penalty. If the PC fails to defend a settlement on time, when they should return to the said settlement, some/all settlers there will have been raped, kidnapped, and/or enslaved. Additional features can include rescuing settlers in time before they are executed, sold, or eaten by mutants; finding settlers caged or bound to pillories after attack; settlers can be castrated/pregnant post-attack.

- Basically just think vikings pillaging villages. 

2) More "immersive" cross-species sex/impregnation

- Animations that include mirelurk queens or bloatflies injecting/shoving (whatever you wanna call it) eggs in the PC's orifices. Instead of just getting fucked by a limb or body part that has little to no reproductive ability, the creatures will force their eggs inside the PC's uterus (or rectum). Existing models for bloatfly larvae or mirelurk eggs can be used, maybe scaled down. 

- An optional feature. Once impregnated, the PC has limited time to get rid of the eggs or risk getting crippled/killed by the eggs hatching. I was thinking of implementing the electric chairs from the "Bad End Animation Pack" which the PC uses to destroy the eggs inside her, or you can just easy mode it and have a doctor remove the eggs.

- Of course the PC can also just birth the eggs. An added feature might be to have the birth drain the health of the PC, so the PC would have to stock up on and use chems like Med-X and bufftats (things that increase health) in order to survive the birthing process.

- Somewhat related, a bloodbug animation where it uses its needle to suckle on human breasts. Could even make it a foreplay animation as that could be a way the bloodbug saps the energy from its prey, so they can then violate their prey with little resistance.

- As a fan of the creature pack, I would like to see more of this category. I'm aware some of these already exist on Skyrim, but I'd still love to see it here. Obviously, the ideas I listed here can extend to other creatures of FO4 as well. For this set of ideas, think the "Alien" movie franchise, specifically death via chest-bursting alien, except not quite as violent. Or that one scene in Prometheus where the female protagonist conducts a C-section on herself to get rid of her alien baby.

3) Transition/initiation animations

- I'd like to see better animation phases of the start of the sex scene, instead of participants of non-consensual sex just nonchalantly walking to the designated spot and jumping right into the act, which is very immersion-breaking for me. Instead, I was thinking of simple animations where the violator knocks out the victim, puts their body over their shoulder (or carries with both arms), takes them to the designated fornication spot/furniture. Another example, the violator grabs the victim by their hair and drags them to the spot. Or even better the violator grabs them from behind while the victim struggles to break free, while the violator takes them to the designated sex spot/furniture.

- Then there would be the animation phase of ripping off the clothes. I don't know how feasible this is with all the different outfits out there. Of course there can also be mutual disrobing.

- Another feature that I would personally love to see is the "after-sex" animation phase. So once the deed is done, usually when at least one side ejaculates/orgasms, the female or "receiving" party, lies down (face up, face down, sideways, take your pick), with their body sprawled out, twitching mildly from orgasm, cum dripping out their holes. Seems like this would be easy to animate, if I'm wrong, I apologize.

NOTE: I'm aware that some, if not all of the ideas I mentioned would take a lot of work from our great community of modders/animators. I only post this list in the hopes that I might see one or two of these ideas implemented in the future, even if I have to wait beyond a year.

Also if my ideas disturb you and paint a picture of a sick, demented man, refer me to your therapist.

• 7 months later...

drag the maximum number of scenarios and possibilities of the creation kit into the workshop to create scenes in the game "on the fly", a kind of filmmaking simulator. The strong point of ce is good graphics in confined interiors (closed worlds), and the workshop allows you to physically assemble the environment, set the light, run scripts, animations, effects. You just need to create a large base and convenient ways to launch animations, activators, dialogs, etc. at specified points.because with such an instrument, everyone could assemble any scene and any of their fantasies.

• 3 weeks later...