Looking for kind soul to help install an ENB.

I may be asking for too much but I feel absolutely helpless as I have now run into multiple dead ends with an ENB I have been wanting so badly to install. I've been at it for almost a week and no matter how hard I try to install this ENB it just won't work. I see absolutely no changes in-game, nor does my game look anything like the mod. I have no clue as to how to tell whether or not I have installed it correctly. However, seeing as I have followed the original steps, alternative steps, several tutorials and researched a few times, At the point that I am now, nothing wants to work. Could anyone perhaps be so kind as to provide me one-on-one assistance to install this ENB? I am not new to modding and have a few years of experience, however, I still have quite a bit to learn and believe I may have messed something up along the way to not have this work out for me the many times I have tried to make it work. I am very patient and would be eternally grateful to receive any help, really.

Thank you.

18 minutes ago, sunrise98 said:

I may be asking for too much but I feel absolutely helpless as I have now run into multiple dead ends with an ENB I have been wanting so badly to install. I've been at it for almost a week and no matter how hard I try to install this ENB it just won't work. I see absolutely no changes in-game, nor does my game look anything like the mod. I have no clue as to how to tell whether or not I have installed it correctly. However, seeing as I have followed the original steps, alternative steps, several tutorials and researched a few times, At the point that I am now, nothing wants to work. Could anyone perhaps be so kind as to provide me one-on-one assistance to install this ENB? I am not new to modding and have a few years of experience, however, I still have quite a bit to learn and believe I may have messed something up along the way to not have this work out for me the many times I have tried to make it work. I am very patient and would be eternally grateful to receive any help, really.

Thank you.

1) Did you get the binary from ENBDEV.com?  (Nothing works without that)

2) If you did, are you using Wrapper or Injector version?

3) Which directory did you install the ENB into?

1. Yes I did, I am aware of how important it is to have this. As you said, nothing works without it.

2. The wrapper version, as stated in the mod's description.

3. ENB files were placed into the 'Skyrim' folder, as have previously used ENB files that worked just fine.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, sunrise98 said:

1. Yes I did, I am aware of how important it is to have this. As you said, nothing works without it.

2. The wrapper version, as stated in the mod's description.

3. ENB files were placed into the 'Skyrim' folder, as have previously used ENB files that worked just fine.

Thanks!

Are you sure the folder you put them into is where the game is actually being run from? (Not multiple installations, etc.)

You should see an ENB message in the upper left part of the main menu screen once the game is loaded.  If that isn't there, ENB isn't running.

Don't forget to change codes in SkyrimPref.ini file as Description to any ENB says.Also some ENB use proxy DLL plugins that wont work with other ENB presets.
You need to point links to sources of files you tried to install so we can help, and your description of the problem is like " My leg is hurt, help? ".