What mod does this?

RaptorVz

Hello, some npcs interact with me and give me this message: "Fondles you for a while*, i could make a few septims off you".

Then send me to simple slavery and i can't do anything about it. It ruins my playthrough, does anyone know which mod does this? Could it be deviously helpless?

1 hour ago, RaptorVz said:

Hello, some npcs interact with me and give me this message: "Fondles you for a while*, i could make a few septims off you".

Then send me to simple slavery and i can't do anything about it. It ruins my playthrough, does anyone know which mod does this? Could it be deviously helpless?

Do you have Sexlab Survival? I heard from a friend who used it that something similar happened to him.

18 minutes ago, DovahKya said:

Do you have Sexlab Survival? I heard from a friend who used it that something similar happened to him.

Nope, no dialogs in ssedit, and there are no options in sexlab survival about this. In the interface menu for sexlab survival it doesnt even list simple slavery, so it cant be survival.

Any other suggestiions?

11 minutes ago, RaptorVz said:

Nope, no dialogs in ssedit, and there are no options in sexlab survival about this. In the interface menu for sexlab survival it doesnt even list simple slavery, so it cant be survival.

Any other suggestiions?

Searching on internet I've found this, maybe it helps. I have no other ideas for now.

23 minutes ago, RaptorVz said:

Any other suggestiions?

Read the mod descriptions and understand the mods before you install them.

Learn to read the forum section titles so you don't post in LE when you run SE.

Post the question in the 'what mod is this' section as it's not a technical issue.

Try posting a load order so it's not just a guessing game.

2 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

No it is not Deviously Helpless, that only works with hostiles under certain conditions, does not have that message or connect to Simple Slavery.

I would recommend taking Grey Cloud's advice above

5 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

run papyrus and see what mod triggers the send to simple slavery? 

NVM just saw you Fall of the Dragonborn post

Archived