IGNORED

Best body texture with vein?

Closest to this i found were the textures from the mod "BHUNP", not even fair skin for cbbe comes close to the ones incuded in the mod i mentioned even though it uses Fair skin too but i guess the mod author modified the textures...

You could try adding veins yourself using the veins overlay in the mod "Being a cow" and adding them directly on your body texture... personally i got so tired of having to chose between multiple body types and textures i just grabbed everything and slapped them together while making sure they weren't conflicting with each other...

3 minutes ago, PraedythXVI said:

Closest to this i found were the textures from the mod "BHUNP", not even fair skin for cbbe comes close to the ones incuded in the mod i mentioned even though it uses Fair skin too but i guess the mod author modified the textures...

You could try adding veins yourself using the veins overlay in the mod "Being a cow" and adding them directly on your body texture... personally i got so tired of having between a body type and textures i just grabbed everything and slapped them together while making sure they weren't conflicting with each other...

Thx i will try

10 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

Which setting in enb are you referring to ?

actually i don't know exactly enb

i'm using slient horizen