[CLOSED] Lover's Comfort v2013-03-10

redneck2x

You mentioned that NPCs should end animations should I leave a cell, but when i leave and come back, they still continue their animation.

If you exit and then return to the cell BEFORE all animation are played you will see their animation continue playing, as it should. 

BUT if you exit and then return to cell AFTER all animation are played the NPC will get stuck in animation, it is known SexiS bug. That mod tries to clear the problem by resetting the NPC animation next time you see them.

Great Mod! I tested it out and everything worked fine until it ended lol. My character froze there naked and It wouldn't allow me to move or open up my inventory or attack. I tried exiting and entering skyrim again and it still is bugged. I can't load another save since I used that bed which took up 1 auto save spot, and then waited after the animation to see if that fixed it and it didn't which makes the 2nd auto save to be taken up and before all that, when I first started to test it out, I had SD installed and it took me to sanguins realm which after I had finished that, I tried sleeping on the bed again, which makes auto save number 3. I'll try deactivating the mod but will probably ctd when i load the saves.

darkage287, on 28 Feb 2013 - 13:39, said:
k so I unchecked the mod esp and loaded my save and the problem was gone. I then rechecked the esp and it was still fine. Looks like all I had to do was uncheck the mod, load the save, save it, exit and then rechecked the mod. Great mod though keep up the work

Sometimes when a player loses control of movement/froze you might be able to regain control by using the command enableplayercontrols. Make sure to click player so players id pops up then try entering it to see if it works. I have had to use it before when you are in tfc mode and forget to get back out of it before the animations end. 

i know AP have his own "see you sleep AP"...idk if its compatible, i test this ...for now my game run perfect with all sex mod installed ( AP,Sexis,MLA,etc..etc..) so ,i suppose it can work too with the "see you sleep AP" .

Posted new version v20130310.

It has many changes, here are highlights:

1. Learn SexiS animation as you travel - initially you are given only a single animation, but as you travel and watch other you might learn a few tricks

2. Neglected spouse might find a lover - comfort spouse at least once, leave some other NPC at home, go traveling for two weeks

3. Follows can comfort via dialog

4. Extended number of NPCs would occasionally have sex

1. Learn SexiS animation as you travel - initially you are given only a single animation, but as you travel and watch other you might learn a few tricks

2. Neglected spouse might find a lover - comfort spouse at least once, leave some other NPC at home, go traveling for two weeks

So this mean npc would sometimes randomly have sex, regardless of location(ie outside of the player's hosue)? and upon seeing these npcs in action, we would then learn the position?

If the above is true, then i love you :)

Thanks for the great work!

So this mean npc would sometimes randomly have sex, regardless of location(ie outside of the player's hosue)? and upon seeing these npcs in action, we would then learn the position?

If the above is true, then i love you :)

Thanks for the great work!

Yes, though since I hate animations that are halfway in the walls, tables etc, all animations from the mod are restricted to interior beds.

You actually have to watch in order to learn, on new animation you will see a notification.

Learing also uses probability, so you are not granted to learn something new each time you see.

p.s. You can cheat by firing Cupid Arrows anythere and watching.

Installed and tried the latest 10-03-2013 version.

First impression: Brilliant!

I discovered a couple of funny things in Solitude:

1. Jarl Elisif (poor widow!) fucks with her housecarl Bolgeir!

2. Thane Erikur fucks with his sister Gisli (ehm!).

Found one problem, on my side:

The request to a follower "I need some comfort" does absolutely nothing, actually.

Is it a bug or is it intended because I'm at the first "stages" of the mod?

PS: I understand the purpose to "learn" more sex action by time but, maybe, as Dragonborn who has already defeated Alduin, completed all the game, completed Dawnguard and almost all main and sub quests in the game, I suppose she could already know "a lot" of Kamasutra's poses.

After all (SexiS config stats), I had sex more than 150 times, and I was raped more than 20.  ;)

Installed and tried the latest 10-03-2013 version.

First impression: Brilliant!

I discovered a couple of funny things in Solitude:

1. Jarl Elisif (poor widow!) fucks with her housecarl Bolgeir!

2. Thane Erikur fucks with his sister Gisli (ehm!).

Found one problem, on my side:

The request to a follower "I need some comfort" does absolutely nothing, actually.

Is it a bug or is it intended because I'm at the first "stages" of the mod?

PS: I understand the purpose to "learn" more sex action by time but, maybe, as Dragonborn who has already defeated Alduin, completed all the game, completed Dawnguard and almost all main and sub quests in the game, I suppose she could already know "a lot" of Kamasutra's poses.

After all (SexiS config stats), I had sex more than 150 times, and I was raped more than 20.   ;)

Tnx,

"I need some comfort" only tags follower as next sex partner, to trigger sex go to sleep at any house there the spouse is NOT present.

You can temprory override "learning" by console command "setstage 00_loverscomfortplayer 50", though that would be reset on next game load.

Update on reports.

After I've learned three new positions, the dialogue "Need confort" still doesn't work at all.

Found some other "couples", some are funny.

In Riften:  Haelga with Brand-Shei into Haelga bunker,  Unmid (Jarl's housecarl) with Anuriel (Jarl's attendant) into Mistveil Keep. Some others are "normal" like: Bolli and his wife (his naughty wife!) Nivenor and Elgrim with his wife, Talen-Jei and Keerava at the Bee-and-Barb Inn.

Another funny one should be Dyna Balu with Maramal (both are Mara's priest/priestess, maybe they shouldn't? :D ).

EDIT:  oops, I didn't see your reply. You did it in the same time I wrote this.

EDIT 2: Once discovered how it works .... well, it works!  Thank You!

After a couple of hours of testing I can say that nothing is bad with this great mod. Finally, some autonomous sex based on the excellent SexiS core. Great!

I've only a little disappointement to report but I should say it would not be by your mod (at least, not specifically).

I "watched" a lot of actions during my "journeys" all around Skyrim but, after about one week, I wasn't able to learn new positions.

This is due to the horrible random-choice engine of the game, I think, that makes almost always the NPCs to choose the same position again and again.

Do you think it could be a way to have a sort of "sequence" in the choosen positions? I mean, something that makes them to not choose positions that I have already learned?

is this safe when using your own save game?

Nothing is save, always back up your saves. Anyway the mod handles/solves a lot of problems by itself, so it should be mostly ok

It will work with the Data Pack (Feb 23, 2013)???  if not, someone can provide me the compatible file please? thank you so much!

It will work with any SexiS Data Pack,

but will only work with ESM Pack from 22/02/2013 since Lover's Comfort scipts are linked to this specific version of SexiS scipts. In addition I took a liberty of patching one of original SexiS scripts, due to annoying bug it had. If the script overwrites new version of SexiS (if one is released) it would break SexiS.

After a couple of hours of testing I can say that nothing is bad with this great mod. Finally, some autonomous sex based on the excellent SexiS core. Great!

I've only a little disappointement to report but I should say it would not be by your mod (at least, not specifically).

I "watched" a lot of actions during my "journeys" all around Skyrim but, after about one week, I wasn't able to learn new positions.

This is due to the horrible random-choice engine of the game, I think, that makes almost always the NPCs to choose the same position again and again.

Do you think it could be a way to have a sort of "sequence" in the choosen positions? I mean, something that makes them to not choose positions that I have already learned?

It is posible to add sequenced positions.

Were you able to learn at least one new position?

On new learned position a notification apears

Archived