[CLOSED] Lover's Comfort v2013-03-10

redneck2x

ok I've got the relationship up between both my characters and they both live in lydias house in whiterun, now how do I get them to get some action ;) Just leave them together for a while or....? because they wont go to bed, they just keep walking around.

Lydia's bed in Breezehome is placed in an incorrect manner, meaning she can't get into it at all.  I don't think the USKP fixes it, either, because I've never seen her sleep in Breezehome as well.

will it be able at some point to call the baby mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14920-wip-baby-making-faites-des-b%C3%A9b%C3%A9s/

So you can marry someone send them to your house, go on an adventure, come home to be presented to your new son(s)/daughter(s) :angel::wub:  :huh::o:unsure:

would need to incorporate a multiadoption mod too, so children get autoplaced in the right house and over the limit.

than you go out again and come back to find out you became grandfather (gafferkin/popikin) :lol:

hoping that children can age at some point http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12968

now i would wish for a mod that let you switch char to a child of "yours", and everytime you come home your old char says:

I used to be an adventurer like you, than i met your grandmother. :D

will it be able at some point to call the baby mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14920-wip-baby-making-faites-des-b%C3%A9b%C3%A9s/

So you can marry someone send them to your house, go on an adventure, come home to be presented to your new son(s)/daughter(s) :angel::wub:  :huh::o:unsure:

Oh man that would be really cool! :)

Clearly out of the mod scope.

But you can post the idea at Baby Maker thread, it is up to him/her.

Since SexiS is really good framework, Baby making mod don't have to engage any sex, it only can monitor SexiS events that were originated from some other plugin, and decide what to-do.

Same true for sex diseases, Sex Addict Anonymous interventions,...

I think it would be cool if you could add trainers to skyrim that teach you the animations one at a time.

It is planned feature.

They need sleep AI, if i understand the mod functions correctly.

At least one of the paired NPCs should have sleep AI.

This is done for two reasons:

1. It is good timing of the sences

2. It is easier to find bed near sleeping NPC

ok I've got the relationship up between both my characters and they both live in lydias house in whiterun, now how do I get them to get some action ;) Just leave them together for a while or....? because they wont go to bed, they just keep walking around.

Lydia's bed in Breezehome is placed in an incorrect manner, meaning she can't get into it at all.  I don't think the USKP fixes it, either, because I've never seen her sleep in Breezehome as well.

I used Lydia only as example. I know that, with vanilla Breezehome and vanilla Lydia, is almost impossible to see her to have sex with someone by her own.

In fact, I've a customized Breezehome (with another bed) and also a customized Lydia to which I gave her the "sleepAIpackage".

This way, and with the latest version of MyHomeIsYourHome, I was able to set the new bed as her "sleeping area", she goes to sleep from 22PM to 6AM and, because there is a new guy inside the house, they, sometimes, have fun together.

Entering the house in between 1 AM and 4 AM, it could happen to see them fuck.

With other NPC that already have the sleep package and a right owned bed, it's much more easy.

Man, u should change the way this mod uses bed. It looks weird, cause npc/pc sex animation is trembling (probably because of collision conflict), while they use a bad..body just stuck in the wall. 

Also midday sex in armory shop (for example) looks too unimmersive. "Hey man, where did u warp just right now!? Come on,stop fuckin' ur wife, there are so much clients down there..just sell this goddamn axe!!".

Seriously man, u should fix time frame for npc's sex (late evening and night will be very immersive).

Sometimes, when npc are teleport to bed I have a CTD..just a bug report.

Thanks.

Man, u should change the way this mod uses bed. It looks weird, cause npc/pc sex animation is trembling (probably because of collision conflict), while they use a bad..body just stuck in the wall. 

Also midday sex in armory shop (for example) looks too unimmersive. "Hey man, where did u warp just right now!? Come on,stop fuckin' ur wife, there are so much clients down there..just sell this goddamn axe!!".

Seriously man, u should fix time frame for npc's sex (late evening and night will be very immersive).

Sometimes, when npc are teleport to bed I have a CTD..just a bug report.

Thanks.

Getting stuck in the wall is a major problem with no 100% working soultion.

I am trying to minimize it by forcing animation on beds, it mostly works.

In some cases it creates gliches like you had seen.

The correct place to post such problem is at SexiS original thread, since it handles the animations.

About timing: Animations are triggered by sleeping NPC, most of them sleep at night, so mostly you should see action at night.

for some reason (variaty, shifts) some do sleep during the day, even so they deserve some comfort.

I don't think that teleporting directly causes CTD, it should be something else.

Anyway, if it is posible, PM me your debug log with names of NPCs and Location after CTD, that might help to descover the bug.

In any case in a few realeses I plan to add "walking AI" instead teleporting.

Hello

Great work. After a few hours I have learned all the positions. Everyhing works fine for me, except some problems with the beds (it's strange, I haven't the same problems when using beds with cupid).

I have a lot of fun with this. I hope Sexis will be update and that more plugins like this will be done. 

I have a strange message that tell me that "spouse is unsatisfied" wich is strange cause I don't have no spouse (using this mod for the roleplay addon to sexis, interactions beetween NPC ...). What does this message mean ?

The correct place to post such problem is at SexiS original thread, since it handles the animations.

About timing: Animations are triggered by sleeping NPC, most of them sleep at night, so mostly you should see action at night.

for some reason (variaty, shifts) some do sleep during the day, even so they deserve some comfort.

I don't think that teleporting directly causes CTD, it should be something else.

Anyway, if it is posible, PM me your debug log with names of NPCs and Location after CTD, that might help to descover the bug.

Thanks for that detailed answer..yeah yeah, I've mostly got it.

Anywhere this stupid cunt, I mean the Drunken Hunter owner's wife, likes to sleep at the middle of the day, so it corrupts all trading. But situationts like this are no such a problem. I'm worrying about buggy bed animation. Have somebody reported it already? I think it will be great to move actors to the center of the bed, so it totally solve the problem.

I had a weird bug, when playing the Dragonborn DLC area, I couldn't get this mod to work, but back in Skyrim areas it worked like a charm.

Funny note though. Seems the Jarl of Whiterun is a bit submissive in the bedroom, noticed that when I walked in on him get it rough doggystyle by Hrongar.

sometimes i dont learn the position even if i watched the entire thing, btw the only way i could find new position is through trespassing, so maybe when someone told me to leave the "learning process" gets interrupted?

You are not garnted to learn animation through watching entire scene.

You have 20% probability to learn new animation by having line of sight on offencive actor at start of stage 2,3,4,5 of animation sequnce.

Hence you have probabilty of 0.8x0.8x0.8x0.8 ~ 40% NOT to learn animation at all by watching through entire scene.

The reason is to force users actually watch the animations in order to learn.

Thanks for that detailed answer..yeah yeah, I've mostly got it.

Anywhere this stupid cunt, I mean the Drunken Hunter owner's wife, likes to sleep at the middle of the day, so it corrupts all trading. But situationts like this are no such a problem. I'm worrying about buggy bed animation. Have somebody reported it already? I think it will be great to move actors to the center of the bed, so it totally solve the problem.

Again positioning problems should be reported at SexiS thread,

I am not going to do anything about it in a near future.

Hello

Great work. After a few hours I have learned all the positions. Everyhing works fine for me, except some problems with the beds (it's strange, I haven't the same problems when using beds with cupid).

I have a lot of fun with this. I hope Sexis will be update and that more plugins like this will be done. 

I have a strange message that tell me that "spouse is unsatisfied" wich is strange cause I don't have no spouse (using this mod for the roleplay addon to sexis, interactions beetween NPC ...). What does this message mean ?

LoL, are you sure you don't have a spouse?

Maybe some other role playing mod had hacked marrige quest and unofficialy got you married?

Do you see the notification only for specific NPC?

"Spouse is unsatisfied" means that the spouse partner (PC or NPC) finish too quickly.

If PC/NPC is having sex with a spouse and finishes within 5/6 of SexiS duration time (deafult duration 60 sec ,  60*5/6=50sec),

the notification is trigered, and spouse is more likly start looking for a lover.

P.S. the more I think about it the more suspect I have that there might be some evil bug hiding here :dodgy:

I had a weird bug, when playing the Dragonborn DLC area, I couldn't get this mod to work, but back in Skyrim areas it worked like a charm.

Funny note though. Seems the Jarl of Whiterun is a bit submissive in the bedroom, noticed that when I walked in on him get it rough doggystyle by Hrongar.

Yes, the mod is limited to vanilla beds, hopefully will be solved at next release

Maybe some other role playing mod had hacked marrige quest and unofficialy got you married?

"Spouse is unsatisfied" means that the spouse partner (PC or NPC) finish too quickly.

If PC/NPC is having sex with a spouse and finishes within 5/6 of SexiS duration time (deafult duration 60 sec ,  60*5/6=50sec),

the notification is trigered, and spouse is more likly start looking for a lover.

P.S. the more I think about it the more suspect I have that there might be some evil bug hiding here :dodgy:

I don't have a spouse. I have a romance with Vilja but cannot marry her because marriage is not implemented yet. It could be that mod that changes my status becaouse there are lots of scripts. However when i go to sleep she doesn't confort me (and as it takes control over other mods I can't neither tell her to confort me when she is my follower ...).

As someone already noticed, there is something wrong with relationships.

I noticed with the Drunken Huntsman's owner AND with Jarl Barlgruuf in Whiterun that they have sex with their brothers (male - male actions).

I suppose that gay actions are not intended by this mod but this is due to the relationship between the two actors. Bethesda made brothers with rank 4 one to the other, exactly like lovers and/or spouses (another Bethesda's idiotism, of course), so then male brothers act like lovers.

Maybe could be nice to have a gender check?

What would be really nice is to have optional checks, something like:

-Enable/Disable M-M;

-Enable/Disable F-F;

-Enable/Disable incest;

-Enable/Disable rape (as it's a planned feature).

So everyone could just disable unwanted content.

I don't have a spouse. I have a romance with Vilja but cannot marry her because marriage is not implemented yet. It could be that mod that changes my status becaouse there are lots of scripts. However when i go to sleep she doesn't confort me (and as it takes control over other mods I can't neither tell her to confort me when she is my follower ...).

Yep, now I am quite sure that it is a bug.

Though I can't recreate it, I will add something that should fix it.

As someone already noticed, there is something wrong with relationships.

I noticed with the Drunken Huntsman's owner AND with Jarl Barlgruuf in Whiterun that they have sex with their brothers (male - male actions).

I suppose that gay actions are not intended by this mod but this is due to the relationship between the two actors. Bethesda made brothers with rank 4 one to the other, exactly like lovers and/or spouses (another Bethesda's idiotism, of course), so then male brothers act like lovers.

Incest is implemted feature.

There is no gender restrictions.

So what you see is what is implemented.

At next version it would be posible enable/disable Incest and Gay

What would be really nice is to have optional checks, something like:

-Enable/Disable M-M;

-Enable/Disable F-F;

-Enable/Disable incest;

-Enable/Disable rape (as it's a planned feature).

So everyone could just disable unwanted content.

Already added SkyUI MCM support to current developed version.

It would be posible enable/disable Incest,Gay and some other stuff.

I've got a bit of a moronic question for you all, and it's not really related to this mod. This mod just triggered the impulse is all,:}

Has anyone figured out how to get it to work with multiple marriages.

The mod I have, dudestia's multiple marriage mod takes the wife out of the vanilla package, and puts her in it's own, and resets the quest. This is great for allowing one to quickly and easily marry everyone in skyrim, but it breaks the lovers comfort perk, which is of course integral to triggering this mod.

I was just wondering if someone knows the secret there, or if there is one or more console commands that would allow for more than one spouse at a time, that the game did in fact see as spouses.

Kind of a one in every town idea as opposed to one in every port.:}

Thanks in advance.

I think it would be cool if you could add trainers to skyrim that teach you the animations one at a time.

Upon reading this what better way than the instruction of the dibellan arts? ;)

Make a priestess for this purpose or use existing?

Ties in with the lore nicely imo

Archived