EggFactory Huan's Addon (Have Sex->Lay Egg)

I didn't notice this mod till now- it looks rad.  I agree that I wished Egg Factory would result in impregnation from sex with applicable creatures.

If I'm not mistaken Estrus Chaurus has similar functionality already for Chaurus?  Do you know if there's a conflict there with this one?

Hello.

I tested your mod on a new installation of skyrim LE.

All of them work fine in my game, including Egg factory. But unfortunately despite the good ideas, your mod does not work. The only thing that seems to work is the creature summon you programmed to test the mod.

18 minutes ago, etan said:

Hello.

All of them work fine in my game, including Egg factory. But unfortunately despite the good ideas, your mod does not work. The only thing that seems to work is the creature summon you programmed to test the mod.

OK. Since many feedbacks saying that, I'm going to do some test on my virtual machine to find out.

24 minutes ago, etan said:

Hello.

And did the "Lay Egg" buttons in the function panel work?

When editing the mod, I need to esmfy the EggFactory.esp. But somehow I accidentally changed it back to esp.

causing the game engine failed to recognize some var in the mod which requiring the main mod

I think this isn't happening in 0.04

only in 0.05

That's might because I think Ive done in 0.04 and don't need the esmified file any more.

I apologize for my mistake. It must have caused much inconvenience.

I just uploaded 0.051.

On 5/18/2020 at 2:20 PM, huanrenfeng said:

I'm sorry but I don't know what estrus tentacles is.

Oh its the tentacle attack thing that occurs with the estrus mods and specially with estrus chaurus that other mods also tend to track (eg. Hentai pregnancy has cum inflation option for them and FMEA has chance for the attacks to occur for activities such as mining and parasites has them occur for picking up certain herbs before applying the parasite armor)

1 hour ago, Cactaicacti said:

Oh its the tentacle attack thing that occurs with the estrus mods and specially with estrus chaurus that other mods also tend to track (eg. Hentai pregnancy has cum inflation option for them and FMEA has chance for the attacks to occur for activities such as mining and parasites has them occur for picking up certain herbs before applying the parasite armor)

I get it.

It seems to need extra coding to work.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

please provide extra information

Right, sorry, of course^^'

My character does not get any eggs from sex with any species, with or without the "impregnate by all" setting or "vaginal only". I did start out with an early version of the mod on the same save file though, wondering if that has something to do with it. Don't think it worked for me back then either, though.

8 hours ago, StripedWhite said:

Right, sorry, of course^^'

My character does not get any eggs from sex with any species, with or without the "impregnate by all" setting or "vaginal only". I did start out with an early version of the mod on the same save file though, wondering if that has something to do with it. Don't think it worked for me back then either, though.

please use a clean save. An old version has a fatal bug, which makes the save unfunctional even you installed a new version.

4 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

please use a clean save. An old version has a fatal bug, which makes the save unfunctional even you installed a new version.

Cleaning the save with a save cleaner did the job. Yeah, seems like there was a couple of old scripts lying around from a previous version, that didn't go away with the usual "save without the mod enabled" clean save. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

What about extending the functions to the player as well? This of course meaning that the player would be producing and impregnating others, most likely other non-creature actors with eggs. This possibly being done through interactions any one of the creatures that otherwise produce eggs, and this has an effect on the player - though the exact sort of interaction could vary, such as...

-An "infection" that possibly has an effect on stats(maybe varying based on the creature?), and it makes the players arousal(either adding the Arousal mod as a requirement, or possibly making it a soft one, I'm not 100% sure on this). But this would come from going through a SL scene with any one of the eligible creatures, possibly with some percentages as to if you get it or not - possibly getting higher if you engage in several SL scenes with the same creature or creature type. Otherwise, it would function similar to vampirism - the infection would have a few effects, but the player will not produce eggs in SL scenes, and it can be cured with potions or spells with using the Cure Disease effect. If left long enough though, it progresses to a permanent effect, and the player starts producing eggs. Though maybe the player could do something to remove it, but the vanilla Cure Disease effect no longer would. 

-A potion/poison that has a chance to spawn on these creatures - though this could go along with the "infection" route described above.

-Maybe even eating one of the eggs you, a follower, or other non-creature lays -this possibly being a more direct, and quickly spreading infection that leads to the bit described above that Cure Disease won't work for. 

On 7/20/2020 at 11:18 PM, tonitrulupus said:

You dont have a SE version do you or know where on could be found?

I am also interested in this. Sadly, I don't know enough about coding to make a conversion myself, but I would love to see a SE version of this addon available.