Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sluttify Armor

View File

Currently a simple (very alpha) mod that takes a vanilla armor and transforms it to a BD skimpy variant, and from that to a TaWoBA variant if applicable. Have much bigger plans for it, but that's the overall gist. I'm posting it here because I've been mooching and lurking in this community for years and I want to pay it back. If anyone has ideas or requests, I'd like to hear them.

 

Overview:

Managing armors is hard. I wanted a way to have BD's Armor Replacer alongside non-skimpy versions, but the standalone version does not inject into the leveled lists. Rather than duplicating the leveled list for all of the vanilla armors with BD variants, I thought it would be nice to have a way to make my armor skimpy as needed - Milk Addict really begs for this. So I made a simple spell that does that - irreversibly of course. You tore it up and there's no bringing it back.

 

Currently, all it does is take a JSON map of the non-skimpy version of your Cuirass (slot 32) to the skimpy version and apply it. If you have the BD version equipped, it will transform that to a top/bottom pair from TaWoBA, if available.

 

There is some very very very alpha level support for armor being transformed when opening chests/various containers. There are no safe zones. Any chest. Any time. Any where. I tried it and it works, though the flavor text is not great. It's the exact same as the manual transform, because I haven't bothered so much with differentiating things yet. This feature can be enabled via the MCM with a slider representing the probability that activating a given container will transform your armor. The mod doesn't remember which containers you have opened (yet), so repeatedly opening the same chest will greatly increase your chances of the armor transforming.

 

Installation and running:

  1. Download and extract using your method of choice.
  2. If using the other standalone BD Standalone then download optional json file, rename to ArmorMapJC.json, and overwrite 'skse/plugins/StorageUtilData/Sluttify Armor/ArmorMapJC.json'. In the future I'll allow loading other armor maps, and come with a few common ones, but for now, this is how it's done :(
  3. Cast your new lesser power, 'Sluttify Armor' while wearing a vanilla armor - If you don't have "BD Armor and Clothing Replacer (STANDALONE).esp" in your load order, it will complain when you try to cast the spell.

 

Immediate todo:

  1. Add error handling. If the mod doesn't find the target skimpy armor, but does find the currently equipped armor, you're naked and that armor is gone.
  2. Add spell on mod start
  3. Add enchant swap support

 

Medium term todo:

  1. Add interface to easily custom define your swaps. You could even chain them.
  2. Allow breakdowns into subcomponents (i.e. elven armor -> bikini top and bottom + ???)
  3. Support slots other than 32
  4. MCM (implied from others, really)

 

Long term ideas:

  1. Take your armor maps and augment container drops to switch to skimpy variant with some probability
  2. Autocasting based on state or events (DCL-like events, for example)
  3. Whatever your or my heart desires ❤️

 

Special thanks:

Kimy (Dissecting DCL really taught me a lot about what can be done and how)

 

Changelog:

Spoiler
  • 0.0.10
    • Fix minor bug when returning an empty outfit. Should be transparent to user
    • Add optional json file for 'BD Standalone.esp'
  • 0.0.9
    • Rework json format to be more flexible
    • Add basic outfit support. Can now transform armor to multiple subpieces (TAWoBA support built in by default)
    • Temporarily remove tempering/enchantment support on transformation (!)
    • Make some notifications less intrusive
    • Skip 0.0.8 because that version totally sucked
  • 0.0.7
    • Fix bug where all armors would match, causing everything to fall into the void because I stupidly tried to write basic logic in the middle of the night
    • Properly remove failure notifications
    • Remove equip/unequip notifications
  • 0.0.6
    • Remove all notifications for failures when involuntarily equipping
  • 0.0.5
    • Remove last annoying messagebox failure notification
  • 0.0.4
    • Add nudity detection and distinguish between voluntary/involuntary equips, a bit.
    • Add mod deployment system/sanity checker for internal use
  • 0.0.3
    • Autoadd spell
    • Add version update detection
    • Show JSON mapping via MCM - not editable yet
    • Add perk to sluttify armor when opening chests with some probability (Toggleable via MCM)
    • Add more long-term solution to classifying armors via JSON (via JContainers)
    • Refactoring/internal changes
    • Possibly fix some issues with (probably) MWA causing CTD by delaying tempering/enchants
    • Various internal changes to ease workflow on my end
  • 0.0.2
    • Add MCM (no longer an esl plugin. sad times)
    • Add spell toggle to MCM
    • Rename scripts/records to have SA_ prefix (you know, like Sexlab Aroused)
    • Copy enchants to sluttified armor
    • Detect if slutty variant doesn't exist and fails gracefully
  • 0.0.1
    • Initial release.
    • Kinda works, maybe. Use at your own risk - though it's pretty harmless. It's a single spell with a single script.

 


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/22/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer - Standalone Version, SKSE, JContainers SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

 

Link to comment

I like this, but I think there's a better way...

 

Why not just make every BD armor craftable out of its vanilla equivalent? That's what I've done and it's a great solution. It also plays well with Mortal Weapons & Armors - you can get any armor to fit you, but the price you pay is skimpy-tagged armor (with low cold-protection keywords for survival mods, if you're into that). Each of my recipes needs just the vanilla armor piece + an appropriate ingot or hide. These could also be made craftable with the campfire crafting power instead of at a forge, I guess.

 

Not trying to blow my own trumpet, because my version for this is fairly scrappy and incomplete, and I'm not a modder. Just like you, I really want a fully-fledged integration of BD armors into the game that doesn't simply place them in levelled lists. But I feel your system makes it hard for you, when using vanilla crafting systems to 'breakdown' armors into their slutty versions is so easy.

Link to comment
On 3/23/2020 at 1:20 PM, Lugubrious0ne said:

I like this, but I think there's a better way...

 

Why not just make every BD armor craftable out of its vanilla equivalent? That's what I've done and it's a great solution. It also plays well with Mortal Weapons & Armors - you can get any armor to fit you, but the price you pay is skimpy-tagged armor (with low cold-protection keywords for survival mods, if you're into that). Each of my recipes needs just the vanilla armor piece + an appropriate ingot or hide. These could also be made craftable with the campfire crafting power instead of at a forge, I guess.

 

Not trying to blow my own trumpet, because my version for this is fairly scrappy and incomplete, and I'm not a modder. Just like you, I really want a fully-fledged integration of BD armors into the game that doesn't simply place them in levelled lists. But I feel your system makes it hard for you, when using vanilla crafting systems to 'breakdown' armors into their slutty versions is so easy.

I didn't want to tie it to BD specifically, which is why I went with something using scripts/json rather than plugin records. I play with a lot of random armor mods, and I honestly hate dealing with patches all the time.

 

I think crafting is definitely a better solution, it was just easier to figure out the spell variant than the crafting variant, since I didn't know how to dynamically generate recipes. This seemed like a good project to start delving into various crap you can do with papyrus, so I'll look closer into this too. AFAIK there's no reason I can't do the crafting variant, I just found this way first. I like options, and there's no reason this couldn't be an MCM option when I figure it out.

 

Edit: Also - I haven't tried MWA with SSE - I just assumed it didn't work since I didn't see it on the SSE conversion tracking page. I'm using 'Breakable Equipment" which is just less good. I'll definitely consider MWA when thinking of what to do with this mod since MWA is obviously such a great companion mod.

Link to comment
11 hours ago, MasterDev said:

I didn't want to tie it to BD specifically, which is why I went with something using scripts/json rather than plugin records. I play with a lot of random armor mods, and I honestly hate dealing with patches all the time.

 

I think crafting is definitely a better solution, it was just easier to figure out the spell variant than the crafting variant, since I didn't know how to dynamically generate recipes. This seemed like a good project to start delving into various crap you can do with papyrus, so I'll look closer into this too. AFAIK there's no reason I can't do the crafting variant, I just found this way first. I like options, and there's no reason this couldn't be an MCM option when I figure it out.

 

Edit: Also - I haven't tried MWA with SSE - I just assumed it didn't work since I didn't see it on the SSE conversion tracking page. I'm using 'Breakable Equipment" which is just less good. I'll definitely consider MWA when thinking of what to do with this mod since MWA is obviously such a great companion mod.

No sweat man. I think it's great that you're tackling this side of gameplay, and I'll be watching your progress for sure.

 

MWA works flawlessly for SSE, no conversion needed. It wasn't listed as such on the modpage for a long time, but now it is. Combo'd with BD standalone, it creates a great "immersive" reason for the player to use skimpier armors - by stripping down armors found in the field, they are made to fit you character, and their durability is restored. The downside of this is whatever SLAroused/cold protection keywords are put on the BD armors.

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Zdun said:

Hi

 

I would like to see this connected with deviously cursed loot event. It could mimic the slutify clothing from Trap Quest. The feature I would like to see in Skyrim from ages.

Thanks for the input! I really enjoy this mechanic from Trap Quest, and it's inspired a lot of how I've set up my Skyrim experience. This is definitely on the TODO list, but afaik there's no way to register custom events with DCL - so I'll have to run my own events system. That said, it's seemingly fairly straight forward to add events to chests/doors/etc, so I hopefully can get this implemented sooner rather than later.

 

There's also no reason Kimy couldn't add it as an optional event from their end, like with the Aradia Armors, Skooma Whore, etc, if it ever comes to that. This way the two never collide. Once this mod is a little more mature, maybe we can see if this is an option.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

This looks interesting. Any plans to have it apply to NPCs on spawn? Maybe members of dibella or mara factions, or bandits?

I hadn't thought about it. If I can think of a way to do this in a lightweight and flexible fashion, it sounds interesting. At the very least, it can work like 'Lazy Bikini Armors,' but won't be so tied to one particular mod. I'll add it to the queue of things to explore.

Link to comment
58 minutes ago, zer02 said:

this window constantly appears and there is no loot with BD armor in any container.

The loot won't appear in containers yet. It only attempts to transform your worn armor. You have it set to attempt to transform your currently worn armor 30% of the time you open chests. Are you not wearing armor when opening these chests - that would explain the empty text? I'll clean up the notifications to be more clear and also not bother you when you're naked.

1 hour ago, zer02 said:

the "Refresh armor map" button doesn't lead to anything.

When you click either of the two lists in the MCM, does anything appear, or are they empty? Right now you should never have to hit "refresh armor map", it was only there for debugging purposes.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, MasterDev said:

The loot won't appear in containers yet. It only attempts to transform your worn armor. You have it set to attempt to transform your currently worn armor 30% of the time you open chests. Are you not wearing armor when opening these chests - that would explain the empty text? I'll clean up the notifications to be more clear and also not bother you when you're naked.

When you click either of the two lists in the MCM, does anything appear, or are they empty? Right now you should never have to hit "refresh armor map", it was only there for debugging purposes.

Pure clothes list is not empty as well as Slutty - conversion works.

If the character is not wearing vanilla armor , what should happen ?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, zer02 said:

If the character is not wearing vanilla armor , what should happen ?

Nothing should happen for armors not listed in the MCM (currently, I'm working on a way to easily extend the list).

I've just uploaded a new version that should detect if you're naked. I also moved to notifications instead of the message box for equip failures (naked, clothes not in list, etc).

Link to comment

the first pleasant minutes of the game with this mod, but !
I put on steel armor, examined the container, the transformation of the armor was successful ,but after I further started loot chests-the notification still occurs, apparently the system tries to check whether I have vanilla armor on every action of loot chests \ containers, even though I already have BDS armor.
 

P.S. it would be nice if there were no notifications at all for the player, someone may not agree with me,but it would be nice to have this option in the MSM mod menu..called " silent mode")

19.jpg

Link to comment
40 minutes ago, zer02 said:

I put on steel armor, examined the container, the transformation of the armor was successful ,but after I further started loot chests-the notification still occurs, apparently the system tries to check whether I have vanilla armor on every action of loot chests \ containers, even though I already have BDS armor.

I removed any notifications when involuntary equips (like the container) fail. It will only notify you when they succeed, or cast the spell yourself.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, MasterDev said:

I removed any notifications when involuntary equips (like the container) fail. It will only notify you when they succeed, or cast the spell yourself.

the mod is broken \o. o/
example on the clothing of a tavern owner...

first, the transformation occurs, but when the dialog message + alert appears in the upper-left corner, it is still displayed (pic 1-2)
second , when the container is checked again, the BDS clothing is deleted with a repeated message from the dialog. (pic 3-4)

Fix it please (((

 

Spoiler

 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

 


if you can't remove the notifications in the upper-left corner, then the main thing is to at least disable the repeated check for vanilla armor when wearing BDS armor.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, zer02 said:

first, the transformation occurs, but when the dialog message + alert appears in the upper-left corner, it is still displayed (pic 1-2)

I didn't think to remove the equip/unequip notifications, since they're part of the main papyrus library and not my own. I've fixed this.

1 hour ago, zer02 said:

second , when the container is checked again, the BDS clothing is deleted with a repeated message from the dialog. (pic 3-4)

This is my fault. I wrote the logic of when to print the notification incorrectly. This has been fixed.

 

❤️

Link to comment
2 hours ago, MasterDev said:

Я не думал удалять уведомления об оборудовании / откреплении, так как они являются частью основной библиотеки папируса, а не моей собственной. Я исправил это.

Это моя ошибка. Я написал логику, когда печатать уведомление неправильно. Это было исправлено.

 

❤️

thank you !!!

 

16.jpg

Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...

Any plans or chance to target a npc wearing compatible armor and sluttify that?

 

Seriously this mod is lifesaver since BD Light armors are hella good but heavy bar daedric are hard to use mostly so this helps a dozen, having it work on NPC would be fantastic

 

 

thanks!

Link to comment
5 hours ago, ArkPlays11 said:

Any plans or chance to target a npc wearing compatible armor and sluttify that?

 

Seriously this mod is lifesaver since BD Light armors are hella good but heavy bar daedric are hard to use mostly so this helps a dozen, having it work on NPC would be fantastic

 

 

thanks!

NPC support is pretty low on the priority list since that'd be pretty script heavy if you wanted it to happen dynamically, but there are other options. I'm making the mod have as few hard dependencies as possible which makes it slightly more difficult. The same effect could be achieved by modifying the leveled lists - so I'll take a look at how lazy bikini armors and sexlab survival achieve this, since it seems to be something y'all want.

 

I've been slowly working on adding the ability to customize the lists in game - into multiple components. When I get that into a stable state, I'll add this.

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 6:10 PM, MasterDev said:

NPC support is pretty low on the priority list since that'd be pretty script heavy if you wanted it to happen dynamically, but there are other options. I'm making the mod have as few hard dependencies as possible which makes it slightly more difficult. The same effect could be achieved by modifying the leveled lists - so I'll take a look at how lazy bikini armors and sexlab survival achieve this, since it seems to be something y'all want.

 

I've been slowly working on adding the ability to customize the lists in game - into multiple components. When I get that into a stable state, I'll add this.

I was thinking of simple spell like current one, which can sluttify the outfit npc is wearing if you target him with it, but ofc my modding knowledge is zero so I could be asking for something very complicated as simple.

 

But will be following this closely, since loving the usage of it

Link to comment
5 hours ago, ArkPlays11 said:

I was thinking of simple spell like current one, which can sluttify the outfit npc is wearing if you target him with it, but ofc my modding knowledge is zero so I could be asking for something very complicated as simple.

Oh, this is trivial. I'll give it a go soonish :)

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...